TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


When Worlds Collide by Star of the Sky

[Reviews - 7]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Okay, well, I'm making this a joint story as you can probably already guess from the chapter name. Anyway, here are the rules.

1) Two ocs allowed. You can only enter one good one. If you enter again, it must be a bad guy.

2) No mary-sues.

3) You must have an account to join.

5) They can be from Naruto or Yu Gi Oh world.

6) If they are from Yu Gi Oh world, you must tell me where they got their chakra card and what it is. I also want to know the character's most used or most powerful card.

7) If they're from the Naruto world, they're the people who will be Kakashi's backup. All of them have a reason for wanting to go. Oh, and for the romance part, you can't be with Naruto, Hinata (NaruHina=favorite pairing), Sakura, or Kiba (weird pairing, but my second favorites).

8) The more informative the better.

9) And the final rule....... HAVE FUN!!


Here's the template:

* = Only for Yu Gi Oh
# = Naruto Only

Name:
Age:
Gender:
World:
Family:
History:
Personality:
Appearance:
Romance:
Rank (Slifer, Ra, Obelisk):
Deck:
Chakra Card*:
Common/Most powerful Card(s):
Reason for Going#:
Fighting Style:
Chakra Nature:
Kekkei Genkai#:

Here's mine. And yes, I know it's basically Sasaui's. I asked and she let me use her.

Name: Hitomi Yamamoto
Age: 15
Gender: Female
World: Yu Gi Oh
Family: Mother: Aiko
Father: Toshiro
Twin Brothers: Taro and Tora
Older brother: Harro
Sister: Yumi

History: Her parents own a card shop. Her older brother, Harro, is a well known duelist around the world. When she was young, Harro taught her about dueling. Since then she's been improving her skills. She was only now allowed to go to the academy because her parents just now got money.

Personality: She's really kind and loves dueling. The only time she seems to be serious is when the situation is serious. She tries to make people see the light in the darkest of situations. When faced with her own problems, though, she only sees that bad things that could happen.

Appearance:

The only difference is that she's slifer. Oh, and she doesn't belong to me.

Romance: Whoever

Rank: Slifer

Deck: Fallen Angels deck (fanmade)

Chakra Card: Angel Child. Has angel wings, brown hair, white gown, and dark blue eyes. Special ability: 1) If sacrificed, Holy and Chaos come to the field. 2) When he is sent to the graveyard, you can return one fallen angel card from the graveyard to the field.

She found it on the street after running into someone.

Common/Most powerful Card(s): Chaos of the Fallen Angels and Holy of the Fallen Angels are her most common cards. Her most powerful card as of now is Avenging Angel

Fighting Style: She prefers to defend and then look for an opening, but when she's angry, she just straight out attacks.

Chakra Nature: Fire