TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


When Worlds Collide by Star of the Sky

[Reviews - 7]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I had this idea for a while, but after reading Naruto GX, I was inspired to go ahead and write it. I know I have two other stories up, but since Sasaui's kinda working on her story at the moment, I can't work on either of them. Oh, and which one do you guys want to read more, because I'm going to focus mostly on that one and after about ten or more chapters start/finish introducing the characters for the other.
"Do you all know why I've called you here?" Tsunade sat behind her desk, resting her chin against her fisted hands in her usual fashion.

"Not exactly, Milady," Kakashi admitted, his hands buried in his pockets.

"Well, I've chosen you, Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke, Shikamaru, Hinata, and Kiba to go on a S-ranked mission," Tsunade explained. "You may know of the other worlds."

"What?" Naruto exclaimed. "Does that mean Martians are invading?"

"Dobe," Sasuke grumbled.

Tsunade sighed. "No, Naruto. Martians are not invading," she said, clearly exasperated. "These worlds have humans as well, only they live differently. The world that I'm talking about doesn't have shinobi or chakra."

"How can there be a world without shinobi or chakra?" Kiba asked. "Everyone has chakra."

"I'm not exactly sure, Kiba. It seems their bodies are made differently than ours. Instead of fighting, these people have what they call duels where they use cards to fight for them," Tsunade continued. "Now, even though they don't have chakra, there's been shinobi that have been sneaking over there and giving it to them. They plan on giving everyone there chakra, and if they win duels, they steal their chakra and make it their own."

"So basically they're trying to make a huge power source?" Shikamaru said.

Tsunade nodded. "They're trying to make it so that they have boosted chakra. These people plan on taking over both our worlds. But they don't want them to be separate. They want to make them one."

"Wh-what do you mean?" Hinata stuttered.

"I mean they've created a rift in the two worlds and are slowly forcing them to fuse. Lately they've been giving half the chakra they receive from duels to a machine that can do this."

"And you want us to go to this other world and stop them?" Kakashi guessed.

"Correct. Now, about ninety-seven percent of the people there won't have chakra. Some, however, will. There was a spy there for us to try and stop them," Tsunade said. "When he couldn't, he sent out some cards that held chakra in them. If a person is to use one of these cards, they get chakra. There's two reasons why this is good. These chakra cards are stronger than others for one. Another thing is that when shinobi usually duel people, they use a special card that forces chakra to form in them. When they suddenly lose that chakra if they lose, it puts them into a comatose until the person who stole their chakra is beat and their chakra is returned. Unless they have a chakra card, the chakra will disappear. If, however, they are beat and have a chakra card, they keep the chakra, but they lose the card. Unless they are beaten a second time, they will not be put into this comatose."

"Kakashi, you will be going there as the new councilors for one of the, as they call it, dorms. You guys," she said, directing her focus to the genin and lone chunin, "are going to enroll as students. You all must be in the same dorm as Kakashi is so that he can watch over you. When you go, someone will put a genjutsu over you so that nobody will notice chakra-related things. The only time you will be able to use it is when you are challenged by a shinobi who doesn't duel. Understood?"

"Yes, ma'am," all of them said.

Except Naruto. "Somewhat."

"Okay. Well, there will be another group of kids going with you. This group is people that will be new to you, but they are going to be your back-up of sorts. You understand that as well?"

"Yes, ma'am." Even Naruto understood that time.

"Good. Then you are dismissed. Go pack your things and then report back here," Tsunade said, watching as the team left. She sighed before leaning back. She stared out the window, her thoughts drifting to a male about Kakashi's age. "Kakugo, what are you planning?"