TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


[Reviews - 17] LikedPrinter


Summary: A girl meets a boy. A boy meets a girl. Only problem is that the said girl is a mermaid. And the said boy shinobi.

”Mermaids lure sailors to their doom. They enchant them with their singing and their ships venture off their courses crashing into hidden rocks. The mermaids then drown them, cheating them with a kiss that promises life, but only gives death. The mermaids are monsters. We are better off without them.”

”The humans only want to hurt us. They fear us and they hunt us. Who wouldn't want to have a mermaid as their price on the wall? Who wouldn't want to have a mermaid as their pet? They don't treat you as equal, you are too different to be treated as such. Humans are monsters. We are better off without them.”
Rating: 15
Category: OC-centric, Het Romance > Fluff, Alternate Universe & Crossovers > Minor AU
Characters: Kakashi Hatake
Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance
Warnings: AU, OOC
Challenge: None
Series: None
Chapter: 5 Completed: No
Words: 17698 Read: 7178
Published: 17/06/11 Updated: 21/11/13



1. The Encounter by ontuva [Reviews - 6] Liked (3504 words)
Title: The Leaf and The Moon
Author: ontuva
Beta: None, but I'd like to thank inyuashas_only_1 for pre-reading and for her kind words
Rating: PG-13 / T
Pairing: Kakashi/OC
Genre: Romance, Adventure, Fluff
Summary: A girl meets a boy. A boy meets a girl. Only problem is that the said girl is a mermaid. And the said boy shinobi.

”Mermaids lure sailors to their doom. They enchant them with their singing and their ships venture off their courses crashing into hidden rocks. The mermaids then drown them, cheating them with a kiss that promises life, but only gives death. The mermaids are monsters. We are better off without them.”

”The humans only want to hurt us. They fear us and they hunt us. Who wouldn't want to have a mermaid as their price on the wall? Who wouldn't want to have a mermaid as their pet? They don't treat you as equal, you are too different to be treated as such. Humans are monsters. We are better off without them.”

Warnings: I seriously can't figure out what there is to warn you about. Pirates? Yarr? Hahaa, SLIGHTLY AU!

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto. I only own the OC's you don't recognize from the manga/anime.
Word count: 3,568
A/N: I know I'm horrible author. I'm a lazy updater, but when I have an inspiration “ I have to do it. And this idea struck me in the head way too hard to be ignored. It's summertime and I feel like writing a good old romance/fluff again. I haven't written those in a very, very, very long time... I appreciate all kinds of feedback! (Even bad feedback is better than to receive nothing at all!)

I got the idea about mermaids after reading (once again) H.C. Andersen's Little Mermaid (it is one of my favourite fairytales). I first thought that placing mermaids and Naruto crew would be silly, but the idea stuck in my head quite hard... So I had to ask my friend (thank you inuyashas_only_1, for all your kind words!) what she thought about it. In the end we had so much fun that we both decided to write our own stories! It was official, we were going to hav a friendly showdown! We do this for our own fun, but of course feedback is appreciated. :) And if you have any ideas, we both are always ready to be challenged! ^^
And be sure to check Sarah-hime's story "Learning to Run" too for more mermaid-action!
2. Revelations by ontuva [Reviews - 3] Liked (3287 words)
Beta: inuyashas_only_1
Rating: T
Pairing: Kakashi/OC
Genre: Romance, Adventure, Fluff
Warnings: I seriously can't figure out what there is to warn you about. Pirates? Yarr?Hahaa, SLIGHTLY AU!
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto. I only own the OC's you don't recognize from the manga/anime.
Word count: 3,343
A/N: Again with Sayuri's POV (the next chapter will probably be in Kakashi's). I hope you are enjoying the story so far... :)
3. Lost Memories by ontuva [Reviews - 5] Liked (3818 words)
Beta: inuyashas_only_1
Rating: T
Warnings: Awkward sex-talk between a student and a teacher. Nothing too graphic though!
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto. I only own the OC's you don't recognize from the manga/anime.
Word count: 3,872
A/N: And then we get to Kakashi's POV. What has happened in Konoha during all this time?
I know some of you might not like the pairings I've chosen for some other characters, but I'll try to make them work. And the main focus will be on Kakashi's lovelife. ^^
Again huge thanks to Sarah-hime! She keeps my thoughts and this story in order!
4. The Strangeness of Life by ontuva [Reviews - 3] Liked (3033 words)
Rating: T
Warnings: Nothing new.
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto. I only own the OC's you don't recognize from the manga/anime.
Word count: 3,091

I'M NOT DEAD! Phuuh, this took a long time. I'm so sorry for the wait. For the record, I'm not abandoning this story (or any of my stories). :)
This chapter is unbetaed, so there might be tons of mistakes. Hopefully not. ^^"
5. A Turning Point by ontuva [Reviews - 0] (4056 words)
Beta: inuyashas_only_1
Rating: T
Pairing: Kakashi/OC
Genre: Romance, Adventure, Fluff
Warnings: Same old, same old...
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto. I only own the OC's you don't recognize from the manga/anime.
Word count: 4,200
A/N: I'M BACK. AGAIN. Sorry. Also, Sayuri is back! I also draw Sayuri a while ago. I'll probably post her in my deviantart-page at some point (I'm ontuva there too).