TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Forever... by ChibiItachi

[Reviews - 1]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: They aren't vampires
Chapter notes: It isn't much right now but I promise you, it will get better!
When someone says "forever" what thoughts go through your head? Do you think of eternity, immortality, those beings you here of in fairy tales when you're a little kid, the beings that never die? That's what I think of. I think of the immortals, me and my friends, and I think that if I'd been different, if something happened differently than it really did, would it be the same? My story is long and complex, it's one of those stories that if you try and tell you lose your thoughts and get really confused. That's why it's better to write it all down.
I'd like to say it started with a girl waking up and being told she has joined the leagues
of the vampeers, and goes on amazing, happy adventures with all her friends. But that would be lying, epically, it could also start with a girl woke up and found that she was a vampeer and then lost everything she cared about in life and could not do anything about it. That would be closer to the truth but still lying. I know how it happens, I just, at that time, didn't know where it began. It all started with a death, in fact it all ended with a death too. But this was no ordinary death. This was rebirth into the world of the vampeers. I didn't ask for it to happen, it just did. This is how I tell it to people.
I all started on a boat, yes a boat, I woke up and sitting next to me was a woman, she was humming a weird song to herself. I didn't know what to do so I just sat up. The woman looked at me and smiled. She had corn coloured hair and a weird smile. Like she was thinking about something she wanted, like food. I felt her gaze on me. It gave me chills.
"So you woke up huh. What's your name?" She asked.
"I don't know, what's yours?" I asked but the way I was speaking sounded weird and unfamiliar, like it wasn't my real language.
"So you speak English. Ok. My name is Ailsa, Ailsa Hemingway, and I'm your Crea."
I still felt awful so my mind didn't register that she said Crea. A Crea is your mother or creator, we don't use the term mother, come to think of it, we don't say father either, if it's a male person that changes you, he is called your Cre-a.
"Wha… uhh" I said as I basically collapsed in a heap on the floor. My legs felt weak and my arms were heavy so I couldn't move them very well. I was trying to remember back a day ago, an hour ago at most but I couldn't I just felt myself drifting off into another black, dreamless sleep.
When I woke up I was being shaken by Ailsa. She was telling me to get up, that we'd arrived, I didn't have any clue where but I just followed anyway.
"Where are we?" I asked as we stepped out off of the boat, the light hurt my eyes but Ailsa was guiding me.
"We are in Britain, Dover, England to be exact but were heading somewhere even better than the white cliffs." The white cliffs sounded familiar, where did I know it from, where did I know England from? I'd heard it from somewhere but not here, I'd heard it from across the ocean. My mind was still a blur of thoughts, but one word kept jumping out at me, Adynlai. I'd never heard it before but that word along with other words like Asmetal and Lanydia were also jumping out at me. Then a full name hit me and I knew that it was my name, I stopped because it was a huge surprise, and Ailsa looked at me.
"What?" She asked kindly
I asked "Who is Lanydia Blakk?"
"I've never heard of a person named Lanydia Blakk before, y'sure she's not you?"
"I don't know, there are three names floating round my head making me dizzy. But Lanydia Blakk is the most, well prominent"
"Well, if that's the case then it probably is your name. What, may I ask is the other names that pop into your head?"
"Well, Adynalai and Asmetal are the other names."
"I see, well don't worry about it, it's probably just because you're young and don't know where y'came from." She then carried on walking until she got to the foot of a white cliff.
"Come on," she touched the wall of the cliff and a cave opened up in front of us. She dragged me inside, I could feel her excitement, like it had been years since she had last been here. We carried on down the hall until we got to a light at the end, as we walked into the light Ailsa said "Lanydia Blakk, welcome to Ma Sancturienna." I understood that Ma Sancturienna meant The Sanctuary but I didn't know what language, or where I'd learned that language. It looked like a massive town, in the middle was an even bigger building, that was where Ailsa was dragging me. The inside of the big building was a massive beautifully decorated hall; there were only two other people there, a tall, chubby woman and a small blonde girl. Ailsa stopped and said "Betty? Is that you?" The woman, Betty turned around and smiled
"Ailsa, you're back and you brought a kid. Thought you were done here."
"You said the same thing yourself, Betts. I had an excuse; I haven't seen John in almost 50 years." They both laughed and I was introduced to Betty, but not the other girl because the door opened and revealed a young, brunette man. He looked at Ailsa, then at me, then at Betty, then at the other girl.
"Well then, look what we've got here, two vampeers, both with kids, come in, come in we have much to discuss." Ailsa told me and the other girl to stay there and wait as they got rushed inside.
"What's your name?" I asked the blonde girl.
"Lenum Blanco, I'm not sure if that's what my name was before all this though, what's yours?"
"Lanydia, Lanydia Blakk, I don't know if that's my real name either, I don't remember."
"Betty said it's strange for someone not to remember their past, but I don't even know why we are here."
"I think we are going to be part of the sanctuary, you know the place where we are, I think we are going to be one of them." Suddenly a loud clattering noise came from the room Ailsa, Betty and the other person was in.
"What do you think that was?" Lenum asked me
"I don't know, but I'm going on to find, out" I walked up to the door and looked through the key-hole.
"What did you do that for?" Asked Ailsa
"What, she can recognize the names!"
"Yes, but think nothing of it, not until she's older, what else has happened since I've left?"
"Joanna has left us, permanently, that's why he left." Suddenly there was this crashing sound as Lenum hit into the table trying to get a better listen to the conversation.
"It seems that two certain young vampeers should learn that when eavesdropping not to make a sound." The door burst open and since me and Lenum were leaning against it, we fell right into the room, with Ailsa and Betty giving us cold looks.
"Who, may I ask, are you two." Asked the man
"I'm La-lan-lanydia Blakk" I stammered, feeling like crawling into a hole.
"And I'm Le-lenum Blanco." Said Lenum, probably feeling the same way I did.
"Right so who belongs to who?" He asked turning to Betty and Ailsa
"Lanydia's mine." Ailsa said coming toward me, Betty did the same to Lenum.
"So what do you two have to say for yourselves?" He asked looking at both of us.
"We-we just wanted to hear what you were saying" Lenum said
"Well, what we were talking about does not concern two young vampeers such as yourself." The man said
"Excuse me sir, if you don't mind me asking, what is a vampeer?" He looked at me as if I had just asked him what a dog was.
"A vampeer is what you are, what I am, what every one in this room is. We are immortals hidden from the world here in the sanctuary. I am the leader of the clan, my name is John by the way and I am also your Cre-a."
"I thought Ailsa was my Crea" (I understood what Crea meant, I didn't know how then but, yeah)
"She is but I am Ailsa's soulomateoa, meaning soul mate, look." He showed me his wrist to reveal a tattoo, in the middle of that tattoo was an "A". I looked at my wrist and their was the same looking heart shaped tattoo but unlike John there was no letter in the middle of it.
"So if I found a soulomateoa the first letter if his name would appear."
"That is the right concept you've got their, since Ailsa and I are soul-mated, it makes me your Cre-a, and you are our Crienna, which is the Vampeerin, our language which you should already understand, word for daughter, the word for son is Criennon."
"I looked at him, he was like my father, Ailsa was my mother, it was an amazing feeling of belonging that I couldn't remember feeling ever before that moment.
"Well I'll let you all pop off home then, see you tonight Ails." Lenum and I were led out into the streets where we said our goodbyes and Ailsa and I headed off to what I expected to be our house.
When we arrived Ailsa smiled and said "well, this is us, home."
Chapter end notes: It might take a while to write the next chapter but it'll come, in the meantime, review please!