TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Flip by Konan

[Reviews - 13]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Sasuke's jutsu still work, huh?

”So, Mr. Uchiha, how’d you end up here in Osaka? Where are you from?” Midori asked. They were now sitting at a booth with cups of hot chocolate in front of them. Midori sat between Kenji and Takumi on one side and Akira sat next to Sasuke on the other.

“He’s from Konoha,” Akira exaggerated. Sasuke glared at Akira menacingly. Akira, looking at Midori, didn’t notice.

“Shut up, Akira. Answer the question, kid,” Kenji said, turning to Sasuke.

“Where exactly is Osaka?” Sasuke asked.

“Uh, in Japan?” Akira said.

Sasuke furrowed his eyebrows. “Where’s Japan?”

“Stop the act and tell us your name so we can help you out,” Takumi stated.

Sasuke clenched his fists under the table. “What act?” he growled. On instinct, he activated his sharingan. A silence followed.

Everyone stared at him, shocked. “Uh, did you see him put in contacts?” Akira whispered. Midori shook her head. “Didn’t think so,” Akira whispered.

“Whoa, whoa, calm down there, kid. We’re not planning to fight or anything, whatever it is you characters do to solve problems,” Kenji cut in. Sasuke looked at them with his head cocked to the side. He stared at them a moment. Akira cleared his throat.

“I know you’re not going to fight,” Sasuke said, “You… don’t have any chakra system at all.”

“No, really?” Akira asked sarcastically. “Because I thought I was chock-full of chakra just a minute ago.”

“Shut up, Akira,” Kenji said without looking away from Sasuke.

Sasuke deactivated his sharingan and everyone relaxed. “What is it you have though? It’s weird,” Sasuke said.

“Oh, what we have? Actually, we have something called superpowers. It enables us to fly or become invisible, or Takumi here, he can turn to stone, literally,” Akira explained. Kenji kicked Akira under the table. “Ow!” Akira grit his teeth.

“No, we don’t have any chakra or anything,” Midori said with a smile. “But, you’re the real Uchiha Sasuke. Wait until I tell my friends!”

“We are your friends,” Akira said as if it wasn’t obvious enough.

Midori waved him off, “No, you know what I mean. Wait! If I keep you a secret, I get you all to myself! Yes!”

“Oh yeah, because no one’s going to see him at all and think ‘oh, yeah, he’s not a kid who needs to be in school at all.’ No, we need a cover,” Takumi said.

“I know! He’s Kenji’s kid!” Akira exclaimed.

“What?!” Sasuke, Kenji, and Midori said at once. Akira shrugged, sipping his hot chocolate carefully.

“You know, that’s not a bad idea,” Takumi said, “We can get him enrolled into school too.”

“No,” Midori said, “He can hide out back here in the shop! I’m not going to be with him around school, showing him off. What if other girls see? Er, I mean, they find out who he is? Plus, I don’t want to like Kenji’s son… eugh.” Midori shivered.

“Hey!” Kenji said, slapping her forearm lightly. Akira laughed.

“She has a point,” Takumi stated. He smiled his rare smile. Akira and Midori cracked up.

“Uh, hello?” Sasuke said, plopping back down. “I want some answers.”

Akira quieted, sipping some more hot chocolate. He laughed quietly to himself, avoiding looking at Kenji. Midori looked at Sasuke adoringly.

“Let’s do it,” Takumi said, getting back to business. “He’ll need a birth certificate and social security number. I’ll deal with that. Kenji, he’ll need a mother’s name.” Heads turned to Kenji curiously.

Kenji dropped his arms onto the table. “What?!” He sighed, “A mother’s name huh? Let’s use… Tanaka Akemi.” He smiled to himself.

“Why?” Midori asked curiously. “Who was she?”

“My high school crush,” Kenji said in a daze. Akira made a gagging motion. Midori giggled as Takumi rolled his eyes.

“Okay, so Tanaka Akemi it is,” Takumi continued. “Sasuke-san, is that okay with you?”

Sasuke looked from his mug to Takumi. “First I want answers,” he repeated.

“We don’t have any answers for you, sorry,” Takumi shrugged. “Maybe Kishimoto-san did something in the storyline. What happened last?”

“Well, I was captured,” Sasuke said annoyed, “And then Kakashi did something with his mangekyo sharingan and I appeared here.”

Midori nodded. “That’s right where the last manga chapter ended,” Midori whispered to Takumi.

“Okay, so Kakashi sent you here to the re—to this world,” Takumi decided.

Sasuke looked around, “And what is this world?”

“Earth,” Akira answered, grinning.

Sasuke said, “So what is it you have in you? That weird stuff? Superpowers, you say?”

Akira laughed nervously. Takumi glared at him. “No, Akira was just kidding. We don’t have anything special,” Takumi said. Sasuke raised his eyebrows.

“What do you mean by special?” Sasuke didn’t know whether to feel insulted or not.

“Nothing,” Takumi said, shaking his head.

Sasuke activated his sharingan again, scanning them up and down. Something blue, not chakra, flowed through where their chakra system should be. It flowed steadily. They didn’t seem to know about it, so Sasuke dropped the matter, temporarily. These people didn’t seem like a threat.

“So…? Are you going to do it?” Akira asked.

“Do I have a choice?” Sasuke asked. Takumi shook his head. “Not really, but I guess we could go with what Midori said and hide you in the back, or get the law enforcement all up our asses.”

Sasuke scoffed. “Fine,” he said. Midori grinned.

“I’ll get all that official paperwork dealt with. Midori,” Takumi tossed her a wad of bills, “get him some normal clothes. Kenji, you come with me, and Akira, you watch him.”

Midori stared in amazement at the money in her hands. Her family was poor, so she had never seen so much money in one place. Akira whined, “Why do I have to babysit?”

“Then leave, suit yourself. You don’t have to get involved,” Takumi offered. Akira sighed.

“Sasuke, do you need anything else?” Takumi asked.

Sasuke stood up, “I have no idea what you are doing, but I guess that’s all for now.”

Takumi nodded, “Good. Midori, don’t forget school uniforms. Let’s go, Kenji.”

Chapter end notes: Review! Thanks!