TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Flip by Konan

[Reviews - 13]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: I thought of this story a long time ago and decided to write it. I needed a break from my other story to think.

*I added it as a response to Silverwolf1213's "Let's be original" challenge.*
Chapter notes: An intro to my OCs... this is all for tonight...
Characters:

Name: Fujimoto Kenji
Age: 32
Gender: Male
Appearance: Kenji is skinny and usually wears loose, baggy shirts and sweatpants. He has untamed black hair that comes to his jawline and wears a thin, gold chain given to him by his deceased brother.
Personality: He is laid back and lazy. He inherited an ice cream shop from his older brother and works as its boss, but has people hired to do all the work so he mainly just eats ice cream in a stool or sleeps in his office.
Relations/other info: He is a good friend of Akira, Takumi, and Midori. His older brother, Seiji had died from an allergic reaction to peanuts and wrote everything in his will to be given to his brother Kenji.

Name: Kawasaki Akira
Age: 15
Gender: Male
Appearance: He dresses casually in style. His school uniform is always a little loose. He has hazel eyes and light brown hair that flips out.
Personality: He is very talkative and almost always laughing about something. He is very athletic and fit and loves to play soccer. He is honest and very trusting. He is always making jokes.
Relations/other info: He is best friends with Takumi and Midori. His parents adore him for being their only child. He had been best friends with Midori since first grade.

Name: Morita Takumi
Age: 15
Gender: Male
Appearance: Has short cropped black hair and thin rimmed glasses. Wears neat clothes and has a serious facial expression.
Personality: He is smart and serious. He occasionally smiles. He is at the top of the class. He loves his friends, and Midori a bit more than a friend.
Relations/other info: Akira and Midori are his best friends. He has a crush on Midori. His mom is an English professor at a college. His dad is a big time attorney. He is pushed to become successful like his older brother, who is a judge. He met Akira and Midori when he started high school. They took him in as a friend.

Name: Kouda Midori
Age: 15
Gender: Female
Appearance: She has wavy, black hair that goes to her mid back, usually held in a high ponytail. She is neat, but doesn’t really care about hair and makeup as much as all the other girls. On weekends, she’s usually dressed in a t-shirt and jeans.
Personality: She is fun and creative. She is a total fangirl about Naruto characters. She likes to draw and write short stories for her younger siblings. She also likes to sing. Relations/other info: Her parents are struggling in debt. She has eight sibings and doesn’t get much attention. She had raised all her younger siblings since her parents are always working for a living. She has two older brothers, four younger sisters, and two younger brothers. Her 6 year old little brother, Eri, is her favorite. He likes to draw and listen to Midori’s stories.

Chapter end notes: hmm... stay tuned..?