TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Love Circles by Nejisgirl

[Reviews - 38]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I do not own Naruto
“What are we doing here?” Sakura asked as she was being dragged in to Radiant Dream. “Relax Sakura. It is the best spa in the village. It’s really hard to get an appointment but I got both of us one because I am THAT good.”
Sakura was about to protest as they walked past the huge line up just to get to the desk and in to a nicely decorated waiting room. “Sakura don’t complain. I am doing this for you.” Ino said when they sat down. “I promise you’ll love it.” She grabbed a magazine from the cute little coffee table and started to read. Sakura sighed. She did not know how this was going to help her. She only let Ino convince her to go out because she really wanted to get back to sleep. She only managed to get another three hours in before the blonde-haired woman was knocking at her door again.
Thirty minutes went by; both women had their nose stuck in some fashion magazine. Sakura was reading a piece on ‘ how to keep your man happy even if you are a workaholic’ she was trying not to memorize the steps but she thought that Ino was probably right about her needing someone.

“Sakura Hurono and Ino yamanaka please come this way.” A very attractive woman stood at the door gesturing to the right. Sakura was amazed at how beautiful you have to be just to work there! Ino jumped up from her fashion dream and smiled. “Akane, wonderful to see you again.” She walked towards the woman, they embraced and did the ‘ kiss kiss’ thing. Sakura stood as well and smiled. Akane smiled back. “Sakura, I am Akane, please to meet you.” She was also pulled in to a hug. It was strange, being pulled in to a hug by a woman she just met but the petite one didn't do any harm.

“Nice to meet you too.” Sakura said smiling. They followed Akane down the hall to the right and in to a dark room only lit by candles. “Now my darlings, please undress and then lie down on the table. On your tummy. “ she bowed and left the room.
Sakura and Ino stripped down to nothing and then climbed on the table and laid down on their tummies. “Isn’t this nice?” Ino whispered. The room was nice and relaxing. The music had such a sway do it. Like a slow belly dancer song. Sakura just had to agree with the kunochi. “Yes Ino. Thank you.”
“So you’ll get my regular massager. Angel is AMAZING.” Ino said. Sakura nodded. “Angelina from Yoga right? I never thought she’d be a massage therapist.”
“No, no sweetie. Angelo.” As soon as Ino said it, Sakura wanted to get out.
“ Angelo will be in momentarily.” Akane reappeared at the door she was bringing in oils and creams.
“You didn't tell me I was going to be naked in front of a man!” Sakura hissed. She was mad again. She sat up, the blanket covering her chest. “I’m leaving.”

“Ahhh Bella, what are you doing, you must lie down on your stomach.” A very good-looking man walked in. He didn't have a shirt on. He looked like a god. Sakura’s eyes widened as he smiled at her. Without wanting to Sakura listened to what he said.
‘one wrong move buddy and you won’t be perfect anymore’ Inner Sakura bellowed in her head.
“So, you are Sakura yes?” Angelo asked. Sakura nodded. “What a beautiful name. My favourite tree in all of Japan.” Of course, he was not from around here. She never seen him before, he did not look like a shinobi. “So um...a-are you a shinobi?” so she asked. Angelo laughed. “Oh no, honey, that isn’t my thing. I do not like to fight. I am a lover not a fighter. “Then he laughed again. “You are though. I can tell, you are very tense in many places.” His hands were magical. At first in some places it hurt like a bitch, but after a few minutes Sakura was beginning to fall asleep. “Bella have a nice sleep.” She felt his hands go everywhere, but she did not fear the worst.

“Sakura..”
“Bella...”
Sakura was having such a nice relaxing dream. Not like the nightmares she would usually have to deal with. She was at piece with the world.
“FOREHEAD!” Ino yelled and pinched Sakura’s arm.
“Ow! PIG WHAT was that for?” Sakura demanded rubbing her arm.
“Please girls, no yelling, this is a place to relax no?” Angel stood between them.
Both girls made the ‘humph’ sound. “Bella Ino, Bella Sakura. Please, you girls are best of friends. Do not fight.” Then he pulled both of them in to a hug and kissed their cheeks. It like healing magic. Both girls smiled and felt as if they would melt.
“Now come with me my belles.” He led them to another waiting room; only this one was almost as relaxing as where they got their massages. “Quinn and Bruce will be right with you.” Angelo said turning to go. “Ino, lunch after right?” he asked and Ino nodded. “Oh course Angel.” And she blew him a kiss.

Sakura stared at Ino as she sat down. “You and HIM?” she asked. Ino smiled. “You ask as though it’s impossible.” She grabbed a magazine. Sakura shook her head. “But you and Chouji-“and Ino laughed again. “Sakura, I am with Chouji. Angelo and I are JUST friends.” She sounded like she was telling the truth but then why was she still smiling. Sakura blinked furiously and Ino sighed. “Sakura. Angelo is gay! He does not like women. Only as friends. Well in my case. Best friend.” Sakura nodded her head. “I understand.” She was still surprised. “Oh come on forehead. Don’t tell me you LIKE him.” Ino was laughing at her. Sakura glared. “Like you DON’T!”
Ino sighed. “The first couple of times I did. I even flirted. Asked him out. He did not get angry. He was so nice about it. Then he told me he was gay and he had a man.” she looked just about ready to cry. Sakura was shocked, yet again. “It’s fine though. I have Chouji. He makes me happy, I love him.” her voice was full of love when she mentioned the buffet loving ninja. “And Chouji doesn’t mind Angelo giving you massages?” Sakura asked. She tried to imagine the look at the chubby man’s face when he saw Ino being massaged by a sexy man. Ino shook her head. “Chouji and Angelo go way back. Apparently they were pen pals back when we were genin.”

The rest of the morning went by; the girls had facials, manicures and pedicures. Sakura had never felt so refreshed in her entire life. She loved hot springs, but this spa did the trick. She felt so peaceful.
“We have about an hour before we meet Angelo, want to go shopping?” Ino asked. She felt refreshed as well. She pointed to the new boutique that had opened across the street from the spa. “I hear that have nice stuff.” She didn't wait for Sakura to answer, she dragged her in anyways.
They looked around at all the outfits, shirts, skirts, pants and shoes. Sakura saw a pair of heels that she secretly loved, she would never wear them because she would probably fall on her face. Maybe she gave it away because Ino picked up one.
“Want to see something cool?” she asked. Sakura shrugged. Ino pressed the bottle part of the heel and it released a kunai. “For kunochi party girls on the go. Dress sexy while still being prepared for a fight.” Sakura definitely wanted the shoes now. She grabbed the sexy black stilettos. “I want these.” She announced. “That’s my Sakura!” Ino cheered.

After buying more than she probably should have, Sakura had to drag Ino out of the store so they could meet Angelo for lunch. The restaurant was full; the Pinkette spotted Angelo right away. “Looks like his boyfriend is there.”Ino said, she was holding in a laugh. Sakura was going to be surprised.

“Ino! Sakura! Over here!” Angel waved his hands in the air calling them over. The girls shared a grin and made their way over.
“Girls, I have someone very important to introduce to you.”Angel said, sounding a bit nervous. The other man sat with his back to them. With a hooded sweater on so no one would recognize his hair. He slowly turned around, the girls were bursting with wonder. ‘ I wonder who the lucky man is’ Sakura thought. The girls sat down. The man looked down at them. Both of the women gasped.
“I knew it!” Ino exclaimed softly.
“S-sensei?” Sakura’s eyes widened. She was faced to face with none other than Kakashi sensei.
He gave her a wave. “Yo.” He didn't seemed to be bothered by the fact that he was having lunch with his boy friend and his boy friend’s friends who just so happen to be one of his team mates. “Kakashi, This is Ino and Sakura.” Angel said as he slid in next to the silver haired ninja. “Nice to meet you.” Kakashi said smoothly.
“So how did you guys meet?” Sakura asked the couple. She tried not to glare at Kakashi. He was pretending he didn't know them. He was up to something and sakura was going to find out what it was. “We were at a cafe and Kakashi wanted to borrow my sugar. Truth be told I just thought he was being a bit forward, sitting at my table, using my sugar. But then he smiled at me and told me he liked my accent , and I was cute. He said he hadn’t seen me before. To be honest it was cheesy how he went on about there being no suitable gay men in the village. I guess my giggle gave it away.” Angel sighed. “we hit it off from there. I started seeing him everywhere. Like it was meant to be. “
“You guys look so happy together.” Sakura said, she looked directly at Kakashi. “And so cute too.”
“Arigatō Sakura san!” Angelo beamed and bowed his head.
Lunch was a very strange event. Sakura kept her eyes on the two men the whole time. She hoped it wasn’t obvious. She thought it was very strange that Kakashi Hatake was gay! She had been in to those make out paradise books for so long. God knows Jiriaya wasn’t gay. With all the woman that he boosted about. That man was a really play boy...a real pervert....kind of reminded her of Naruto and all those times the stupid ninja was being a pervert towards her when they were team 7...then there was Sasuke who would just shrug and say ‘hn’ like he didn't care at all. ‘CHA! THAT BURNS ME UP! HOW COULD YOU’
“Um Sakura?”Ino’s voice brought her back to reality. The three of them were staring at her like she was crazy. “Yes?” she asked sweetly. “Why did you break the table?” Ino asked, probably laughing hysterically inside. Sakura jumped back when she saw that the table was indeed broken. She noticed that Kakashi was smirking. Even through his dumb mask she could tell. Angelo...he was a bit freaked out because he was clinging to Kakashi.
“I’m sorry, I have to go.” Sakura bowed and then poofed out of the restaurant.
“That was strange...will she be okay?” Angelo asked Ino. The blonde haired woman nodded. “Sakura will be fine. When I go pick her up late to go clubbing, she needs a break-“

There was another puff of smoke and Sakura was back. She laughed weakly and grabbed her boutique bag. “F-forgot my shoes.” And then she poofed away again. “She will be glad to go dancing.” Ino finished like there was not even an interruption.

Sakura cursed to herself when she got home. The day had been going great until she thought of him....why did she blow her top every time that piece of crap crept in to her mind. It was as if he was still there making sure she did not forget him. ‘Why would he do that when you guys weren’t even dating? The man is clueless he does not know how to be in love! He might be a genius but when it comes to women he is as stupid as Naruto!’ Inner Sakura still visited her occasionally. She stripped to nothing and turned on the bath. “Why would I even care? That was twelve years ago...”
Chapter end notes: pls rate and review! thanks!