TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Love Circles by Nejisgirl

[Reviews - 38]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: I do not own Naruto
It was a long boring day at the hidden leaf hospital, same old checkups and the same shifts on floor seven. She could hardly believe it was Friday. It felt like forever and Sakura Hurono never thought she actually take a day off. Not that she had anything better to do, besides the missions she went on her life was boring, she never did anything fun. Barely watched TV. Only smiled for patient’s sake. She was lifeless and nothing much to live for. Days went by and she would not notice when the weekend would start because she had always refused days off.
After her last round, Sakura headed for her office to change. There were only two other nurses in the building and one doctor. It had been a quiet night. The Pinkette had to admit, she was tired. She could use some sleep.
Yeah, right.
Sakura was just about to pull her shirt over her head when the door swung open and a tall sexy blonde woman walked in. “So” she said putting her hands on her hips. “when were you going to tell me that you have the weekend off?”she demanded with a glare. Sakura rolled her eyes. She was used of Ino bursting in to her office without any respect for her privacy. She didn't even bother locking the door, knowing perfectly well that the door would get knocked down. Sakura sighed and rubbed her forehead. “Ino, I’m tired. I want to go home. Therefore, you either tell me what you want. Or get out.” She was sick of being polite to the blonde she didn't bother. “Damn forehead, you have serious problems.” She walked towards sakura and sat on her deck. “You need a man.,” she stated as if she was the damn nurse. Sakura rolled her eyes. “No, I need you to leave me alone.” She pulled the file right-out from under Ino’s butt. “Having a man doesn’t solve everything.” She wanted to prove a point.
Ino nodded her pretty head as she examined her newly manicured nails. “Very true forehead. But they do solve a lot of OTHER things. Like when you need to have someone to be with you at your best friend’s wedding to some tramp. And when you’ve had too much to drink and then you want to be sexy and when you have dreams and the next day you just want to-ouch!” Ino was pushed on to the floor and landed on her butt. “What the hell Sakura!” she stood up. “why did you do that?” she asked. Sakura walked to the door. She was very pissed.
“Ino, not every woman solves their problems with sex. Some women do not want that. “ she opened the door for Ino. “I happen to be a woman that wants to work instead of fuck. Is that okay with YOU?!” She shoved Ino out the door.
“If this is about Sasuke, Sakura I-“ Ino began.
Sakura fumed. “NEVER mention that name! Never!” and she slammed the door right in Ino’s face.

When Sakura arrived home, all she could think about was how pissed Ino made her. What was with that woman and convincing her to get a man, have sex, and live her life to the fullest? What did it matter if she did not want to have sex with every male? So what if she did not want to party. So what if she was wasting her life away at the hospital. She did not care. Why should she. She had nothing left. Her whole world had ended the day he broke her heart.
After eating some leftovers and taking a quick cold shower, Sakura went to bed. She turned her head to look at her clock. Nine Pm. It was early. She did not care. She did not have a life.



“Sakura!”
Sakura! Open up!”
“You open the door this instant Sakura!”
Sakura opened her eyes. The sun was shining and it practically blinded her for a moment. She stirred in her bed and wished for whoever was making that damn racket to go away. She looked at her clock. Six am. ‘Oh you have GOT to be kidding. My ONE day off and-‘
“Sakura Hurono! I am going to BREAK DOWN your door if you do not get your big ass here RIGHT NOW!”
Sakura got out of bed. She could tell Ino was mad and she had only seen Ino this mad with her one time before. It was all over HIM. she shook her head of the thought and pulled on her house coat and then went to the door.
“Sakura I’m counting to THREE. ONE TWO-“
Sakura yanked open the door and grabbed Ino’s hand. “Mind telling me why you are acting like a total psycho at six am?” Ino glared at her. “You! You have gone far enough Sakura Hurono. This is the last straw. “She was so annoyed that she walked right passed sakura and into her kitchen. Then she opened the freezer and took out the ice cream that was there and began eating it. Imagine! Sakura’s kitchen! Sakura ‘s fucking ice cream. “What are you-?” she began but the blonde-haired woman cut her off. “Sit down and shut the hell up Sakura.” She pointed to the couch with the spoon. Sakura couldn't believe what was happening. “Ino what-“ she tried again but it was no use. Ino just glared at her. It was six am. So she kept her mouth shut.
“Now. You have spent six years ALONE. Sakura we have all tried to help you. You ignore us completely. First you wouldn’t stop crying, no matter what we did. Then you were skipping work all the time and almost lost your job. NOW you are being a complete bitch to everyone that dares to look at you. Only the patients manage to get a smile from you...and they...are DYING.” The words hit sakura harder than she wanted. So what. This was her life after all. None of it mattered. She was a total mess.
Ino walked around the den and stopped right in front of Sakura took hold of her chin and made her look up. “You are my best friend. It is not fun to see you killing yourself. All because of a stupid BOY.” She shouted the last word.
Sakura snorted. “You think this is because of Sasuke?”
Ino just glared.
“Are you denying it?” Ino asked. Sakura raised a brow. “You have got to be joking. Ino, Sasuke broke my heart when I was TWELVE! That was six years ago. Way to long ago to even care! “ she tried not to show the anger that was welling up. “I was stupid for loving him. He wasn’t worth my tears and I shouldn’t have asked Naruto to bring him back but-“
“You still love him Sakura. “ Ino cut in.
Sakura shook her head. “I don’t-“
“Just admit it Sakura. For fuck’s sakes. You think I do not know my best friend. I have seen you sakura, you stare off in to the distance. You eat your lunch at the training field every day. Exactly where team 7 first came together. You walk passed the Uchiha manor every day, taking the long way to work. You still have the picture of team 7.” She was naming all the things that Sakura has done for six years. She named the one item Sakura kept safe. “That doesn’t prove anything.” Sakura said in barely a whisper.
“It proves everything.” Ino whispered back.
“Why are you doing this?” Sakura asked. Ino smiled. “You are not only my best friend, but you are also my sister and my comrade. I’d do anything to help you get off your ass and in to the real world instead of the one you have been hiding in. “she pulled Sakura in to a hug.
How could Sakura throw her off after that? She decided to hug the blonde back. “Thank you Ino, but I don’t need help.” Her voice was very calm. “I need to sleep.” She yawned, standing up. Ino shook her head. “Oh no you don’t!” she grabbed Sakura by the back of her housecoat and pulled her back on to the couch. “I’m not finished with you missy.” She wiggled her finger in front of Sakura’s face.
“We have just begun.”
Chapter end notes: Pls rate and review! thank you!