TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Love Circles by Nejisgirl

[Reviews - 38]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes:

I do not own Naruto

I do not own the song "a boy like you" it is by Kesha and Ashley Tinsdale

Sakura opened her eyes to the sun shining in her face, she was feeling a bit blah this morning.  Not only did Sasuke come back to her apartment a bit late but he looked more pissed than usual.  It had been a couple of weeks since the whole twilight tournament thing and since Ino royally pissed Sasuke off.  So now that the grumbling Uchiha was snoring soundly next to her, Sakura thought it was best to just get up and prepare breakfast.

 

After sakura had a quick shower and let her wet hair fall to her waist to air dry. Sakura got to work on trying to make breakfast. She wasn’t the best cook, but she would try her hardest for Sasuke.  

Sakura always worked best when there was music playing, so as she mixed some ingredients for pancakes, she danced.

**What do I do with a boy like you....l-like you. What do I do with you.

I know you know, I’m wrapped around your finger, you’re so you’re so..beautiful and dangerous...

Hot and cold..

Don’t you see the light boy

I could blow your mind boy

Let me be your new toy...**

 

 

  Sakura was dancing around the kitchen; she was doing a pretty good job up until Sasuke walked in to the kitchen with a blank expression on his face.  She didn’t bother looking where she was going when she decided to shake her butt in his direction, so as a result she tripped and the bowl of ingredients flew out of her arms and landed all over the kitchen.  All over Sasuke and all over herself. 

“G-good morning Sasuke Kun.” Sakura tried to smile but Sasuke was too busy trying to get pancake mix out of his hair. “I need a shower.” He mumbled as he retreated for the bathroom. “me too.” Sakura piped up. She didn’t give Sasuke a chance to respond she just took off her house coat and got in to the waiting shower. “Coming Sasuke Kun?” she asked sweetly.

“Uh...you go first Sakura.” Sasuke said with a little bit of nervousness leaking out of his voice.

“I don’t think so.” Sakura said and she pulled the fully dressed Uchiha in to the shower with her. “Stop hiding your hormones Sasuke Kun. You can sleep in a bed with me. You can kiss me senseless.  You can even give me a damn strip tease but you are shy to shower with me?”

Sasuke mumbled something as he took off his wet clothes. He didn’t know what was going on in his mind.  Maybe he was beginning to question himself again. Maybe he was just scared of losing Sakura so he didn’t want to show his feelings....he was scared of getting hurt.

“Sasuke Kun...you do realize that you only live once...you have to seize the moment.” Sakura leaned in and kissed him.  It wasn’t the first time he saw her in the nude...but it was the first time they were nude together...and Sasuke was shy...

“And I understand if you’re scared to-“

“I’m not scared.” Sasuke protested.

“If it makes you feel better no one has popped my cherry...I never even let Naruto-“

“Naruto?”Sasuke hissed.

“Sorry...I’m just telling you that I have never been with anyone...in fact you were my first kiss...and you will be my first...at everything....intimately.” Sakura blushed.

‘Wait that isn’t true!’ Inner Sakura yelled. ‘You tried kissing Neji’

“uhh shut up.” Sakura snapped.

“pardon?”Sasuke raised a brow.

“Uh..just shut up and kiss me Sasuke Kun...”Sakura covered up.

“But I didn’t say-“sasuke began but was once again interrupted with sakura kissing him and his inner perverted thoughts. Deep  down.

 

 

 

Ino stood at the cash of her store, kind of bored because of no customers.  She blew the strand of hair out of her eyes and let out a huge sigh.  She was just about to text sakura when Chouji walked in. Ino beamed and ran over to kiss him.

“Ino we have to talk.” He mumbled. Ino blinked. ‘oh no...not again’ her inner mind yelled.

“What is it this time Chouji?”

“My parents...they...set me up with someone...so...”Chouji had a bit of a problem explaining but he was trying to sound tough. “They know we’re together.” Ino pointed out. “Yes but....they think it’s just a thing...they think you’ll break up with me once there is someone else.”

Ino glared at him. She refused to cry. She loved Chouji but something changed about him. He was just different and lately their relationship has been rocky. “So they automatically blame me because I’m beautiful is that it?”She demanded. Chouji looked uncomfortable. “Well..No...Yes...I...Ino you can’t say that things haven’t been a bit different between us.”

Ino’s eyes filled up with tears. “If that’s how you feel Chouji then go date someone else then!” she turned on her heels and ran out the door. No one was there to cover for her, no one was there to comfort her.  She just ran through the village and towards the training field.

 

“come on Sakura pick up!” Ino dialled Sakura’s number for the third time.

“Hey this is Sakura, I cannot come to the phone right now, please leave me a quick message. Thanks a bunch. Bye.”

Ino growled in to the speaker and yelled. “SAKURA YOU DAMN FOREHEAD ANSWER YOUR DAMN PHONE!” and she whipped her phone across the training field and in to a tree.

 

 

 

 

Kiba, Akamaru and Neji were training. They had been going at it all morning and decided to take a break. Neji wanted to keep training but he saw the point to a break every now and then. Ever since his man over  he had been training more, not that he wanted a girl friend, it wouldn’t hurt...his uncle told him that any young lady would be honoured to be his wife but Neji didn’t want that, he wanted someone that didn’t know exactly who he was right away, he didn’t want a woman who only wanted him for his status.

 

“So...get lucky recently?” Kiba randomly asked.  Neji blinked. “I do not find a reason to answer that.” He replied. Kiba laughed. “So even when you had a makeover and advice from the hottest chicks in the village you still didn’t get any?” Kiba shook his head in disappointment. “That sucks.”

“Oh and I suppose you have gotten lucky?”Neji asked, he didn’t really want to know, but the cockiness that Kiba was throwing must have been coming from somewhere. “All the time man.”

“Look, here are some of my ladies now.” Kiba pointed to a few pretty kunochi that were walking towards them.

“Ladies...how about coming over here and giving me some love eh?”  Kiba asked with a sexy goofy grin.

“Bite me Kiba.” One of the women shouted.

“In your dreams dog boy.” Shouted another

“Not going to happen.” Added two more.

 

Kiba tilted his head to the side. “What just happened?” he asked with really confused eyes.

“You have just been rejected four times in a row.” Neji replied, trying to hide his smirk.

“That’s never happened before...”Kiba sat back on the ground and thought about it for a moment. “There must be something wrong...”he mumbled. “I can agree with that.”Neji stated. “You didn’t even bother asking their names. You just suggested hopping in to the sac.”

“What do you know Hyuuga?” Kiba mumbled. “You have never even touched a woman.”

Neji stood up. “You’re being ridicules.”

“Nah man, I mean I think that you need my help to get chicks.”Kiba explained. Neji shook his head. “I do not. I can do that fine on my own. I just haven’t tried.”

“Face it, you need my help.” Kiba snapped.

“You need my help being polite and respectful.” Neji snapped back.

“Dude, I respect women. In fact I love them.” Kiba told Neji. “I’ve just been busy.”

“That didn’t look like love to me..that looked like you wanted intercourse.”

“I am twenty years old...of course I just want sex man. Who has time for relationships when you’ve got training and missions to deal with?” Kiba asked.  Neji rolled his eyes. “It seems like Naruto and Sasuke have time.”

“Naruto is a damn cheese ball and Sasuke could have any women he wants with a snap of his finger.  I’m not saying Sakura isn’t a cool chick it’s just....”he trailed off. “I don’t have to explain myself to you Neji. I have reasons okay man.”

 

They stopped talking for a few minutes. They both had points on their side.  “Let’s get back to training.” Kiba broke the silence and got in to a stance. Neji nodded and did the same.

Akamaru on the other hand took off towards the woods.

“Hey Akamaru come back here! We have to train!”

 

 

Ino looked over her shoulder to see a huge white dog nudging her at her. “Oh, hey Akamaru. I can’t play right now okay...” she gave him a pat on his head and smiled sadly.  “Maybe later.” She sniffed and buried her face in her hands and let out a huge muffled sob.

“Woof.” Barked Akamaru and he laid next to Ino. It was he wanted to stay close to her.  Akamaru whined a couple of times to try to catch Ino’s attention but the blonde just wailed harder.  It wasn’t until Akamaru began to bark continuously  that Ino looked up teary eyed.

“Oh, it’s just you two.” She mumbled as Kiba and Neji came in to her view. “I don’t have time for this.” She stood up and brushed by them. They would either judge her or make fun or her or give her the what for, she had female friends for that she didn’t need the player and the noob at it too.

“Ino? Is something wrong?” Neji asked very nicely. “You look as if you are about to cry again.”

Ino glared. “I-I wasn’t crying.” She snapped and sniffed back a sob.

“yeah right. You look as if you have a cold, your voice is cracked and you look like shit. No offence. Where the hell is Chouji when his woman is balling her eyes out?” Kiba looked around for the chubby man.

Ino began to sob again. “THAT son of a bitch is the reason why I’m crying.” She yelled and stomped her feet. “I am trying to be so god damn perfect for him, and then he goes ahead and dumps me. Three fucking years and he dumped me when I’m the middle of working.”

Kiba and Neji tried to think of something to say. “And what’s even worse!?” Ino yelled. “My best friend doesn’t answer her phone...she told me before that she was going to make breakfast for sasuke, take a shower and then come to the shop, but she left me all alone to be dumped.”

“Maybe they’re busy doing something.”Neji suggested kindly. Ino looked at him and let out a sob. “But...Sakura...isn’t sleeping with Sasuke. She’s waiting until they are married. If a man like Sasuke becomes single, within 15.3 seconds women will be lining up to give in to his every sexual desire. “She explained. “So Sakura must keep Sasuke waiting and waiting so that way when she has a ring on her finger and a baby in her belly, there is no way he can leave her.”

Neji stared at the logic and Kiba rolled his eyes. “Sasuke agreed to that?” he asked.  Ino snorted. “he doesn’t know.” She shrugged. “She has him wrapped around her finger. Sasuke won’t admit it, but he is a fool for Sakura and as much as I hate the duck butt...he makes her happy so I approve of their relationship.”

 

Ino was a real mess, she was crying, blurting out her best friend’s sex secrets and only kami knew what she was going to say or do next. “I need a drink.” Ino said and she started to walk towards the village. It was early afternoon, definitely not a time to drink but she needed one. “Ino, maybe you shouldn’t.” Kiba called to her as he and Neji followed. Ino snorted. “and I suppose you are going to stop me?”She asked. Kiba ran ahead of her. He looked at her with a serious face. “Yes. You shouldn’t drink your problems away. Since when does Ino Yamanaka drink over a man? Since when does she let some dick head get her down eh?” Kiba was being serious. He didn’t know where the words were coming from, perhaps he was using the brain in his head this time.

Ino stared at the dog boy. She never really noticed it before, but Kiba was actually hot, she was so blinded by his dumbass attitude that she never saw his sweet side.  She smiled at him after a moment of eye balling him. “You’re such a sweetheart.” And she kissed him square on the mouth. It didn’t last long. Kiba didn’t get a chance to kiss her back or even register that she was kissing him, but it sure as hell confused him.


“You’re right Kiba. I should get back on that horse and ride on!” Ino giggled. “Never knew it could be this easy to get over someone. It’s like a mental slap in the face.” She took a deep breath. “I going to give Chouji a piece of my mind.” She turned to leave but stopped because she noticed something on Kiba’s face. “I’m sorry.” She said and she wiped off the lipstick that was on the side of his sexy lips. “See you later boys!”

 

“What just happened?” Neji asked Kiba. The dog boy was still standing completely still. He looked like a statue. One of those things that are easy to lift so fan girls can stash him in their closet...with breathing space of course. “I think...I think...”Kiba mumbled. No, he couldn’t become all stupid, it was just a kiss from some girl he’s known all his life. A woman he thought was beautiful and never imagined out loud being intimate with her.  What was he thinking...could him and Ino? Chouji was still his friend....what should he do?

 “I understand that you are in a trance Kiba, but we have training to do.” Neji’s voice interrupted Kiba’s perverted thoughts.  “You know Hyuuga, you are a real pain in the ass sometimes.”

“Are you saying that women are more important that your duty as a shinobi?” Neji asked with one eye brow raised. He knew what Kiba would answer. He just liked to mess with him. Kiba laughed. “Okay let’s see...never get laid again....or a little behind on training....man Hyuuga even the Uchiha would answer this is three seconds. Uzumaki would even choose getting laid... I mean come on he has Hina-“

“Watch what you say about my cousin, Inuzuka...or there will be hell to pay.”Neji snapped.

Kiba just rolled his eyes. “Whatever. Let’s train.”