TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Love Circles by Nejisgirl

[Reviews - 38]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I do not own Naruto
“Sakura...I know it’s been twelve years, but would you ever forgive me?” his onyx eyes kept her green ones in place with a intense stare. “You think it’s that easy Sasuke? To just ask me that after all you’ve put me through?” Sakura answered back. “I didn't know who I was back then Sakura...” Sasuke replied. He stepped closer. “I know who I am now. I know what I want. Who I want.” He took her tiny hand in his and smiled the famous Uchiha smile. She tried her hardest not to melt in to a sakura puddle. “And what and who is that?” she asked firmly. She wasn't going to be fooled again.
“You of course.” Sasuke replied and before Sakura had the time to protest he pulled her in to the best kiss shes ever had. The only kiss she has ever had. It was so perfect, everything she pictured her first kiss with Sasuke to be. Her knees were wobbling and it only made Sasuke hold her tighter.

“Sasuke kun...I don't think we-“Sakura breathed out when she felt her clothes disappearing. HA! AND YOU SAID he was STUPID when it comes to women. Looks like knows what he is doing.’ Inner Sakura shouted while eating popcorn.
“You are indeed correct.” The husky voice that spoke was not Sasuke’s. Sakura jumped back. She gasped when she saw that it was . “Itachi Uchiha!” she was glaring with flames in her eyes. “You don’t look very happy to see Me.” he smirked. Why does he have to be so damn hot? DAMN THE UCHIHA’S GOOD LOOKS!
“you didn't mind when my Otouto was all over you.” Again Itachi smirked. He loved making women feeling vulnerable. Especially when the woman in question was in love with his brother Sasuke. He was going to use this for his own benefit. “H- he wasn't all over me.” Sakura yelled. “H-he was j-just...” why was she even arguing when she should be kicking his ass. She stopped talking and lunged towards Itachi, kunai in hand. The man was bigger and stronger than she was but that didn't mean he was going to beat her.
“Sakura Chan...what lovely smelling skin you have.” Itachi purred in her ear and pinned her again the wall. “just you wait my little cherry blossom...”
“SAKURA!”
The kunochi woke up from her very strange dream to find Ino and Angelo as if she was a carrot or something. “What are you doing Sakura? Do you want to develop wrinkles?” Sakura suddenly remembered she was in the bath. She was yanked out by Ino. Angelo wrapped the towel around her. “sweetie we were worried so we came to see you. We..er...Ino kicked the door down when you didn't answer and you were sleeping when we found you in the tub.” Ino helped her in to her room. Sakura felt really dizzy.

“You okay?” Angelo asked when Sakura was able to sit up straight. “I’m fine. I just had a really strange dream. “ she blinked furiously and then turned to Ino. “Thanks.”

-A hour later-

“Come on forehead!” Ino urged as she forced the zipper on Sakura’s dress. “Suck it in!” Sakura sucked in a breath. “I don’t have anything to suck in you damn Pig!” she snapped. “This dress is way too small for me.” she pulled out of Ino’s grasp. “Do you have anything else to wear?” Ino asked searching through Sakura’s stuff. “No....”Sakura said looking down. Ino gasped. “what’s this?” she demanded pulling out a really nice mini dress. It was pink and black. It was really nice. “why have you been hiding this?”Ino asked. “It’s perfect.” She held it against Sakura. “This is going to look awesome on you.” She quickly pulled off Sakura’s clothes and roughly pulled the dress over Sakura’s head. It fitted her perfectly. It was very..er..Revealing.
“sexiness!” Ino yelled, she pushed Sakura in front of the mirror to show her what she meant. Sakura made a face. “I look like a hooker.” She protested. “No you don’t .You look hot.” Ino insisted. Sakura bit her lip. Her hair was in a sexy pony tail. She had a bit of make up on. Her dress hugged her curved body, making her boobs perk up. Her long legs looked super smooth and her feet looked dainty in her stilettos. She shook her head. “I don’t like the way I look.” She told Ino. “I can’t pull this look off.” She sure that any guy who seen her would get a beating. She didn't know if she wanted to deal with it.
“Look forehead. You look hot. Men will drool over you. Bow to your every command. Use your damn womanly charm to get what you want. Even if it’s only for a night.” Ino insisted because she too looked hot.

They walked in to the club. It was a miracle that Sakura was even there. It took a lot of convincing from Ino to get her to leave the house in practically nothing. Everyone was staring at her..them... she felt like she was a new toy on display. She had three men try to dance with her. One man who slapped her ass and instead of smashing his face in, she glared at him and told him not to touch her again.
“what can I get cha.” The bartender asked when they reached the bar. “Rum and coke for me please.” Ino said. Sakura sighed. “same.” The bartender smiled. “coming right up.”
As they waited Ino danced to the music and Sakura was gazing around at all the people. She noticed guys looking at her and nodding at her. She would just look away. She got what Ino said about letting them bow to her womanly charms but she did not really know how to use a man. Ino, she was the expert in getting men to do what she wanted them to do. Was it really a crime for sakura to be completely oblivious to knowing how to seduce someone?
“Here you go girls.” The bartender yelled over the music. “On the house.” He added when Sakura pulled out some money. “Oh I can’t-“ she started but the bartender shook his head. “It’s already been paid for sweetie.” He jerked his head to the right and Sakura caught the eye of someone. she looked away and then when she looked again. He was gone.
“Come dance with me.” Ino called as she was pulled on to the dance floor. Angelo and Kakashi were there too. They were making out. Sakura giggled when she saw them. They looked so cute and she had to admit, It was HOT. She danced and swayed and had tons of fun. She had a couple of shots of vodka and JD and Sakura knew she was drunk.
“Hey!” someone whispered in Sakura’s ear and she whirled around. “I was um...wondering...would you...uh like to dance?” the man before her was a tall handsome dude; he had light brown caramel eyes with sandy brown hair. He was smiling at her. Sakura blushed. “S-sure.”

The more time Sakura spent with this handsome dude, the more she felt like she knew him. they danced and danced .It was when the handsome guy pulled her towards the exit Sakura started to panic. “Um...w-what are you doing?” she asked. The man smiled. “I thought we could talk without yelling.” He replied. “I’m Kyo but the way.” Sakura blushed. “I’m Sakura.” She looked away. “Nice to meet you Sakura chan.” Kyo took sakura’s hand and kissed it. “I don’t know what you’re planning Kyo san...but I’m not interested.” Sakura said a moment later. The air was sobering her up. Kyo stepped away. “I am sorry you feel that way Sakura Chan. I was just being friendly.”
Sakura was about to respond when the door to the club burst open and Ino appeared with Choiji by her side. They were practically glued together. “Sakura! I’m going home now. Are you going to be okay?” she asked, there was a bit of playfulness in her eyes. Sakura was about to protest but Kyo answered for her. “I will make sure she arrives home safely Ino chan.”

Ino nodded her thanks and then the two lovers left. Sakura glared after them. She turned her glare to Kyo. “I’m not going home with you.” She snapped and began walking on her own. ‘CHA! I’M DIZZY!’ Kyo followed her. “Sakura Chan! Wait!” he called in to the darkness. Sakura ignored him. “so that was YOUR plan all along. Get me drunk, drag me outside, sweet talk my best friend and then god knows what else is on your mind, BAKA!” Sakura mumbled. She had a habit of talking to herself but this time she said it out loud. Kyo was taken back. He had not thoughts what so ever to take advantage of Sakura.
“If you want me to leave you alone. I will.” Kyo called after her. “But I am going to follow you until you get home, so I know you are safe.” Sakura stopped in her tracks. She turned to look at him. he was several feet away from her. “Why are you even here?” she demanded. “What the hell was the point in talking to me? I’m not some slut you can just pick up, fuck and then leave.”
“I know that.” Kyo said with a sigh. “And that isn’t what I want.” He added when Sakura turned to go. “Look buddy. I’ve had my heart broken. I don’t need some good looking man walking in to my life only to –“
“To what eh?”Kyo asked. He sounded mad. “Do you judge men just because they are nice to you and want to make sure you are safe? Do they have to want something from you to be able to do that? What if I just want to protect you? What if when I first laid eyes on you I decided that you are the woman I want to protect?” he realized the moment he said it that he shouldn’t of, because Sakura stormed up to him. “BAKA!” she yelled and punched him in the face. “you don’t have to be so FUCKING mean!”
Chapter end notes: pls rate and review! thank you!