TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Love Circles by Nejisgirl

[Reviews - 38]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I do not own Naruto

Sasuke, Itachi and Yuki were just in time to see Sakura and Karin really get in to the fight. “Sakura is pretty impressive.”Yuki said, she was staring with wide eyes. “She has the temper of a pissed off lioness.” Itachi mused. “I’d be careful if I was you Sasuke.” He added to his brother. “Sakura wouldn’t start a fight with me.” Sasuke said.

 Yuki rolled her eyes. “I bet she’d win.” Itachi nodded. “Sorry Otouto, I know you are very strong, but this woman has her womanly fury. No man can surpass that.” He pointed out. “Yes and she isn’t the only one.” Yuki pulled out two kunai. “I wanna fight too.” She said suddenly. Both Uchiha shook their head. “No. “They said in union. “ Yuki pouted. ”why not?” she demanded.  “Because you...”Itachi began then he stopped and gulped. Yuki was suddenly very tall, had a huge head and her eyes were fire balls. “I WILL TAKE THAT BITCH DOWN!” she yelled and then flew off with rockets for feet.

“Did that just happen?” Sasuke asked. Itachi nodded. “Yes.” Hearts for eyes. “It did.”

 **In Konoha** 

Ino stood there tapping her foot, she had a man on her couch and her best friend Angelo was laughing at her when she finished her story. “I hate to think what is going to happen when he wakes up.” Angelo snickered as he poked the doctor in the face with a wooden spoon. “He is going to forget.” Ino told him impatiently. “I just need to figure out how to make him forget without any permanent damage. “She explained.

 “Oh and how will you do that? It’s not like you can tell him it was a guy friend showing off his new goods because he got a sex change.”Angelo mused, and then he turned around because Ino stopped the annoying foot taping. “Oh...that is so not going to happen Ino, keep me out of it.” He waved his hands in front of him. Ino smirked. “No, not you dear Angel....we must get someone who knows sexy jutsu and who is a blonde..like me...”Angelo sighed. “Where are you going to get someone stupid enough to agree to that?”He asked. 

***Akatsuki hideout***

Deidara woke up with a start and rubbed his head. “Un...why do I get the feeling I’m being talked about.” He felt Konan stir next to him. “Go back to bed Dei Kun.” she mumbled. “But KoKo Chan...I have the feeling something is going to happen...” Deidara said with a shutter. Konan groaned. “It’s probably Ino Chan plotting you use you in one of her girly experiments...don’t worry about it Dei Kun...I’ll protect you.”Deidara grumbled. “why can’t she use Naruto...he is just as blonde as me...”

 *****In Konoha*****

Naruto stopped chewing his ramen and looked around. “Why do I get the feeling that someone is going to use me for a weird kind of experiment?” “You are imagining things Naruto.” Iruka sensei said. ***Back with Ino *** “From what you told me, Deidara is too far and...Naruto is probably at the ramen shop, shall I fetch him?” Angelo asked.  Ino looked down at the doctor and then at Angelo. “You are such an angel.” She said. “That’s my name.”Angelo mumbled as he left her house. He felt bad for Naruto, he only met the other man a couple of times and they got along, but once he saw what Ino had in store for him, he was not going to be happy.  

 Naruto was eating his 10th bowl of ramen when he felt someone come up behind him. he was about to use a force full kick to send the person flying but at the last second he recognized the person. “Jesus! Angelo! What the hell?” he demanded as he fell off his seat on to his bottom. Angelo smiled and held out his hand to help him up. “I’m sorry Naruto.”he said using his people skills. “I was wondering, well Ino is having a thing at her apartment and she wanted me to invite you.”he explained. Naruto tilted his head. “A thing?” he asked. Angelo nodded. “You know a thing.” Naruto was still confused. “Is that some chick language for a sleep over or something?” he asked. Angelo glared. “If I hadn’t just had my nails done, Naruto I would slap you.” Naruto blinked. “I guess that is a no. Well anyways, I guess I can come and see what Ino wants, as long as she doesn’t put make up on me or dress me up like-“he stopped in mid sentence. Angelo was glaring at him. “Finish that sentence Naruto I dare you.” He hissed. Naruto just shrugged. “Or dress me up like a girl because in my man body I do not think her clothes would suit me.” 

 ***Back to the fighting*** 

After minutes of watching Yuki and Sakura take on his old team, Hawk, seeing how well they worked together, Sasuke was secretly reconsidering his decision to let Sakura fight Danzo with him. He watched and watched, but as soon as sakura was sent flying in to a tree, he stopped altogether. “No way is she fighting with me. I can’t let her.” He told himself. “I think it is time to let our presence become known and we help out.”

“Yes, you’re right.”The Uchiha brothers both jumped down from the tree and ran very fast towards the fight, Suigetsu screamed like a girl, Jugo just felt someone jump on his back and barely moved. He had given piggyback plenty of times.

“Sasuke Kun! Sasuke Kun!” Karin immediately had distracted. Jumped and waved at him in a girly manner. Her goal was to show him the goods.  Sakura caught on to this and chakra punched her FACE. “BAKA! How dare you flaunt your stuff at MY MAN! Can’t you go and get your OWN. STOP BEING SUCH A SLUT!” Sakura did not realize that everyone was staring at her.

Her chest was heaving and she was glaring in Karin’s direction. “ I have dealt with bitches like you since I was six years old. Sure Sasuke Kun and I were not together then I mean we really just got together a few days ago but I did not stop loving him, not one second. So get off your ass and turn around, face me like a damn woman, give me everything you got, do not hold back.  I want to take you down once and for all.” 

“Calm yourself Sakura, think this through.” Sasuke said walking up to her, he wrapped his arms around her. “Do not try and stop me Sasuke..” Sakura said struggling to get free. “I feel like I need to hurt her really badly.” Sasuke shook his head. “She is nothing to me but a past team mate Sakura Chan. I love you, not her, she is actually annoying and isn’t my type to begin with.” His words were like music to her ears but she still wanted to punch Karin’s lights out.

“Karin.” Sasuke spoke to her and for once his voice was not cold. Karin jumped out of the rubble, like daisies pop out of the ground in the spring. “Yes Sasuke Kun.” She said in the annoying voice Sasuke was not fond of. “Stop chasing after me. Stop liking me. You have much to offer another man so please do yourself a favour and stop dreaming of what will never be. “He said, he didn't mean for it to sound harsh.

 “But Sasuke Kun I love-“Karin began.Sasuke shook his head. “You know damn straight you do not love me Karin. I know who you care for, so stop hiding it from yourself and him and tell him already.”Karin was about to open her mouth to argue, but then she saw him standing there, with an expressionless look on his face. 

 His eyes were avoiding hers. Karin took a deep breath and walked over to the man that made her life hell. “Suigetsu...” she began. Everyone stared at her.  Sasuke actually smirked. ‘I KNEW IT!’

“What is it four eyes.” Suigetsu snapped.  Karin glared. “MOVE OUT OF THE FUCKING WAY BAKA.”She pushed him with enough force to send him flying a couple of feet. She walked over to Jugo. “Jugo Kun...” she began. “I love you.”Now everyone was gawking.

 “Okay I didn't see that coming.” Sasuke mumbled. “I seriously thought she had a thing for Suigetsu.”Karin turned to face him. “Ew no way, he isn’t my type, he is way too cocky for his own good.” She turned back to Jugo. “It felt good to say that Jugo Kun. I do not know if you feel the same way.  It’ll be a lot of bad luck on my part if you don’t, but that is how I feel for you.”Jugo blinked a couple of times, but nodded slowly. “I thought it was a waste of time caring for you too Kari Chan, but then I realized that the heart knows best. Mine wants to know you.”All the woman around seemed to all of a sudden have googly eyes and let out a course of “awwwwww.”

“So what about me?” Suigetsu demanded. “Am I supposed to watch you go at it like bunnies, while I just-“he was cut off by Itachi hitting him on the head. “Baka! There are woman around.”

“You will find someone Suigetsu, someone as stubborn and as pinheaded and maybe someone who has the same weird yogurt obsession as you.”Karin responded as she snuggled closely to Jugo. “Yeah right I may as well date myself.”Suigetsu mumbled. Karin snickered. “But you use your hand anyways....owww.” she glared at Itachi. “What was that for?” she demanded.  He had knocked her on the head as well, not too hard though. “If you do not act like a lady, that is fine, but there are two others who-““Oh Itachi give it up all ready. We are used to foal language already. Remember my best friend Ino. She is the queen of inappropriate language if I can deal with her then that bitch...I mean Karin shouldn’t be a problem.” 

"now lets go to the leaf village!!"

Chapter end notes: pls rate and review