TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Love Circles by Nejisgirl

[Reviews - 38]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I do not own Naruto
Ino tapped her foot impatiently in her jail cell. She could not believe that she was actually behind bars. Who did they think they were? The police? She glared daggers through the bars. She would not sit down, she would not give them the pleasure of her pacing..she was going to be loud and annoying.

“Let me out of here now.” She hissed at Deidara who had the unfortunate luck of taking first watch. “NO, and shut up un.” He snapped back at her. “why?” Ino asked. Deidara snorted. “Why would I un?” he asked her. “you are our prisoner.” Ino crossed her arms, “Oh I get it, you’re too scared to let me out.” She nodded. “Holey has got you wrapped around his finger hasn’t he?” she said sweetly. “You two made a nice couple...” she smiled when Deidara glared at her. “What?” she asked as if he were a child. “Did I say something you didn't like?” Deidara clenched his fists. “You better shut your trap un.” He snarled. Ino smirked. She leaned against the back wall. “Make me.” she said. Deidara fumed. “that’s it un!” he dug in his pockets for the keys, took them out, opened the jail cell door and marched right over to Ino, grabbed her wrists and pinned them above her head. “You are going to get it.” He growled at her. Ino yawned. “what are you going to do?” Ino mocked. “Glare at me to death?” Deidara tightened his grip on Ino’s wrists and smashed his lips against hers. Of course, she did not expect him to kiss her. The man was making it hard for her to think, but it was not as if she liked it. She could not continue to let him kiss her, she was with Chouji AND this man looked like her...he was excessively similar looking for her taste. So what if he was a good kisser. After all the thoughts that went through her head, Ino finally had a little control, she turned them both around, while still kissing him, backed up towards the jail cell, while still kissing him and then without a moments delay snatched the keys out of his hands, while still kissing him and then because she had over powered the male that thought he had the upper hand she pulled away and locked him in the jail cell. She wiped her mouth. “It’s been fun...but I got to run...have a friend to rescue you know.” She winked and then ran out of his sight.

Deidara was dumbfounded. What had gotten in to him? Why did he kiss her? How did she get the keys without him noticing? “YOU BITCH!” he yelled after her.

“Very clever Deidara. I thought you’d never kiss her.” A voice said suddenly. The blonde man looked up to see his team mate Tobi. He glared. “Why didn't you stop her?” he demanded. “Why didn't you help me?” he asked. Tobi shrugged. “Because I thought you were smart enough not to fall for such an obvious trick. Tobi knew all along that she was trying to get you to fall in to her seductive trap.” Tobi unlocked the cell.

Deidara started swearing up a storm. He went on and on for several minutes.

“You should know Deidara Sempai that Miss Ino stole your belt so if you want your pants will fall down.” Tobi said. Deidara rolled his eyes. “I would have noticed if she stole-“ he began walking towards Tobi and then his pants fell down. “ That little-“ he began.

“Deidara why are your pants down?” a voice came from the door. Deidara turned around to see Kisame, Itachi and Pein all looking at him. Tobi was dancing around in circles. “BUNNIES!” he pointed at Deidara’s boxers.

“I...um......un...” Deidara was lost for words, how was he going to explain this to his boss man. He was about to open his mouth when Pein held up a hand. “You know what...I don’t want to know...you can do what you want on your spear time, but with a prisoner you should be guarding and your team mate in the room, Deidara you should know better.”




Sakura woke up with a start. She felt like someone was watching her. “Uhhg.” She mumbled. She opened her eyes to see Itachi. She gasped and jumped to the far end of the bed. “What are YOU doing in HERE?”She demanded. Itachi chuckled. “It is MY room.” He replied. “Are you supposed to be bunking with Shark man?” she asked. Itachi nodded. “Yes but I am afraid that he has a guest.” He explained. Sakura made a face. “who would want to sleep with him?” the fact that Kisame would actually get a woman was surprising to her. She thought he was weird looking. “ He actually has a girlfriend?” she asked. Itachi shrugged. “I wouldn’t know. I only met her couple of times, but Kisame doesn’t seem like a one woman man...er shark to me.”

Sakura shook her head. “That is disgusting. Hasn’t he ever heard of commitment? Doesn’t he know that it is better to love once than not love at all? He really needs to be taught a lesson.” Sakura raged. She got out of bed, in Itachi’s t-shirt and stomped to the door. She did not know what she was thinking, she just hated the idea of any woman being used inappropriately. “Are you coming or not?” she demanded of Itachi when she felt him staring at the back of her head. “Yeah.” He mumbled and followed Sakura out of the room.

“Kisame...why are we in your room? You said we were going for a walk.” A young woman with dark red hair said to the shark ninja. “Well I thought we could hang out in here a bit.” He said huskily. The woman raised a brow. “What are we sixteen? You promised me a walk in the park followed by a picnic.” She crossed her arms over her chest. “I thought I made it clear to you, if you want me you have to work for it. That means no hanky panky until we’ve been dating for a year.” Kisame stared at her. “I thought you were joking about the hanky panky thing.” The woman shook her head and stood up. “I see you are not serious.” She walked to his door. “Good bye Kisame.” She said plainly to the shark ninja. Kisame got up. “Nadia..please wait...” he walked towards her and took her hand. “I really care for you...and I wanted to tell you something tonight-“

**bang bang**

“Kisame! Let that innocent girl go! There is NO WAY I am sharing a bed with Itachi so you can get it on! Open this door immediately so I can punch you in to next year you damn hentai.”

‘Stupid bitch!’ Inner Kisame yelled bearing his teeth and swimming around his imaginary pond like a psycho. Nadia was glaring at him. “You kicked Itachi out of your room?” she asked. “So you can get it on?” Kisame was lost for words.

Then the door burst open and in stormed Sakura followed by Itachi. The pink haired kunochi nodded at Nadia. “I think there is something you should know.” She began. Nadia shook her head. “I’ve heard enough already.” She said. “Nadia...”Kisame began. Nadia shook her head. ”enough, I thought you changed but it seems you haven’t. I should not have come back to you.” There were tears starting to fall down her cheeks. “I do like you a lot Kiki bear...but...but...”she mumbled.

Sakura and Itachi were staring at the scene in front of them. Kisame and this pretty girl? Together in love? “If I could say something..” Sakura said, she gulped when Kisame glared at her. “Nadia...if you love Kisame..then you should stay with him...I heard falsely and I apologize, apart from being a complete baka, Kisame is um...he is....um....” she thought of some words to say. She nudged Itachi. “Kisame is my team mate and he doesn’t shut up about you Nadia.” He confessed. Kisame turned to glare at Itachi. The words ‘ what the hell man?’ written all over his face. Nadia on the other hand looked up at Kisame. “really Ki Ki bear? Is that true?”

Kisame’s face was a deep red, and that was saying something considering the rest of him was blue. “Yes Nadia...I can’t stop thinking about you...” he said in a hushed voice in her ear. “and I have been waiting to tell you...” he stopped when he realized they still had company. He glared at Itachi and Sakura.
“You Baka! Tell her already!” Sakura said hitting Kisame in his arm. “Would you mind leaving?” Kisame said through gritted teeth. “I think they should stay until you’ve told me what you want to tell me Kiki bear.” Nadia purred. “It’s all the more romantic.”

‘But I am NOT romantic!’ Inner Kisame yelled. ‘I don’t do mushy stuff. I do not talk about feelings! I do not show public displays of affection! I do not use the ‘L’ word in front of people I do not-‘

Nadia pressed her lips against his. It was so quick that Kisame didn't have a chance to react. “I’m waiting...” Nadia whispered in his ear. “I love you.” Kisame blurted out before he could stop the damn butterflies. “I love you more than I have loved anything.” He continued. “I love you more than my damn sword...I love you more than...” he was lost for words again. “I just love you baby.”

“aw.” Sakura cooed. “That is so sweet..” she was practically leading on Itachi. Her eyes were all big and chibi. Nadia smiled and then she pulled Kisame in to another kiss. “I love you too.” She whispered and then without a second thought pushed Sakura and Itachi out of the room, closed the door and locked it.

“Aww that was so adorable.” Sakura said turning towards her room. “Good night.”

“Sakura there is something I must tell you.” Itachi said preventing the door from closing. “It is about your friend Ino.” Sakura’s eyes widened. “Ino? What do you mean?” she demanded taking her hand off the door. “I mean that Ino has come to rescue you.” He said simply. “But why? How does she know I am here?” Sakura asked. “It seems my brother has alarmed the leaf about me kidnapping you.” Itachi explained. “He is willing to do anything to get you back.”

%^&*& Shikamaru and team^%&*

The four ninjas were looking for some trace of their teammate. They followed the path through the Akatsuki hideout, sneaking around and looking for clues. “Ino was here.” Chouji said suddenly looking around. Naruto looked at him. “How do you know?” he asked. “I smell her perfume.” Chouji replied. “Strawberry kiss.” He sighed. “I really shouldn’t have let her go alone. Who knows what they have done to her.” He sounded worry. “There isn’t a thing that they can do to her that Ino can’t get out of Chouji. You know as well as I that Ino is one of the strongest kunochi of the hidden leaf. She is here to rescue another of our strongest kunochis. Together they could take the Akatsuki down.“

“I don’t think-“Sasuke began but Shikamaru cut him off. “If you are going to deny Sakura and Ino their power then you might as well leave Uchiha. You do not know what those women can do.” Sasuke sighed. “I was going to say, Nara that I do not think Ino would have let herself get caught without some sort of plan and Sakura would not still be captured if she didn't have a plan of her own. I may have been harsh to both of them but I do know they are strong. I have no doubt.” He walked past the shadow ninja. “I love sakura. I hope you realize that.”

%^&^& Ino%^^&&*

‘ great! Wonderful! Just damn peachy!’ Ino wondered around the hideout for ages. ‘Sure it looks like a house from the outside, but get inside and it is a damn maze. Who the hell built this thing?’ she had to stick to corners and ceilings. It wasn’t her favourite way to travel because her hair was so long. Ino had the feeling that she was lost. Why did they have to have such a big place to hide out in anyways? What were they hiding? Monsters? Aliens? Teddy bears. A circus? She had just about enough of going in circles. Why did Itachi have to be in love with Sakura? Was it her pink hair or her huge forehead that gave the Uchiha men shivers down their spines? Ino rolled her eyes. “I will never understand men.”

“That makes two of us sweetie.”

Ino froze. ‘Damn it! Why did I have to open my big mouth?’ she slowly turned around to see a girl with short blue hair leading against a wall. “If you are looking for Sakura, you’re going the wrong way.” She said. Ino got in to a fighting stance. “I’ll fight you if I have to.” She told her. The girl shook her head. “Normally, I’d want to wipe the floor with a Blondie like you but I have my own reasons to help you.” She explained. “that is?” Ino demanded. “I want Itachi to find the girl of his dreams so he can stop being such a winey little brat.” The blue haired woman explained. “Sakura doesn’t want Itachi. She wants his duck butt haired brother.” Ino argued. “Yes I know, but a woman named Yuki wants Itachi and the only way for Itachi to want Yuki is if Sakura goes all crazy on his big ass and scares him in to Yuki’s waiting arms.”
Ino was confused there was no doubt about it. “And how will she do that?” she asked. “I have the perfect plan forming in my head right now. Itachi wants babies...we will...or Sakura will give them to him.” she grabbed Ino’s arm. Ino pulled away. “But Sakura doesn’t want babies.” She exclaimed. “how is she going to do that?” she demanded. “Not the normal way I assure you.” The woman mused. “Do you have a name? So if I die of confusion I know who to haunt.” Ino hissed. The woman smiled.“Konan.” She replied.
Chapter end notes: pls rate and review