TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


A Bad Apple In Every Bunch... by George Beth

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Kashichi screamed desperately for help, tears running from his eyes. “Kashichi! Honey wake up! It’s okay, I’m here-Kashichi!” His mother, Hyuuga Hiromi, gently shook him awake. He howled and whimpered, tears falling from his face. “It’s okay, you were just having a nightmare…” The boy hyperventilated, his voice choked. “It’s okay, just concentrate on your breathing…breathe in…” Kashichi began control of his body and slowly breathed as his mother did.
When the tears ceased and his breathing went back to normal, Hiromi gazed at her son with an expression of pity. “You were having that nightmare about being lost in the forest again, weren’t you?” Kashichi only nodded. “I think that night might have scarred you for life…” she mumbled. Kashichi looked out his bedroom window, eyeing the morning sunrise. “I have breakfast prepared, why don’t you come with me to eat some breakfast?” Kashichi only nodded and stood up, slowly following his mother to the dining room.

Kashichi entered the dining room and sat down, staring at his breakfast. At the sound of a gentle knock at the house entrance, Hiromi exited the dining room.
Kashichi listened in and heard the voice of Hyuuga Neji, “May I speak with him?” he inquired without much emotion. “Well…Kashichi’s had another nightmare, so I guess-“
“Well tell him this; I don’t like the way he’s been staring at me, like he wants a fight. Tell him that if he wants a fight, just ask and I will put him in his place!” Neji stated with an irritated tone. There was a long silence after that. The anger stirred inside of him, like a sleeping beast just waking up. The hatred he felt at Neji began to awaken deep inside. Why is he here?! How the hell does he have the nerve to come around here and talk to my mom that way?! Thoughts began racing around in his mind. Why is it okay for him to stare at me but not for me to even look him in the eye?! It’s because he’s the heir to the damn Branch Family and he’s the Master’s nephew, he can do whatever he wants! I’ll kill him!
Hiromi began to speak, in a rather strangled voice, “I’ll talk to him…now please-“ she couldn’t finish her sentence. Kashichi pushed his mother out of the way and flew out at Neji, fist pulled back, ready to smash his face. One blow, just grant me one blow, thought Kashichi as he released. The fist connected, smashing into Neji’s face. The blow landed enough force that Neji lost balance and fell backwards. Kashichi howled with rage as he landed two more hits, one to the head, the second, harder one to the face. The smell of fresh blood overwhelmed Kashichi just as much as his fury. “Byakugan!” Neji yelled.
Kashichi raised his left fist to deliver another punch. Suddenly, Neji struck Kashichi’s left shoulder with the tips of his fingers. Kashichi reeled back in pain; it was as if the muscles in his left shoulder were shocked and pulled, his left arm going limp. Neji struck Kashichi in the temples on the right side of his head, with the tips of his fingers. A dull buzzing sound rang inside of his ears as pain shot right into his head. Neji pushed the screaming Kashichi off of him, getting on his feet. He brought his foot up, as if to stomp on Kashichi, when there sounded a loud voice, “Stop this at once!” Kashichi looked up to see Hyuuga Hiashi, Master of the Hyuuga clan’s Head Family. Neji brought his foot down and stared at Hiashi, an angry, defiant look on his face. Kashichi stared hatefully at Neji; he had successfully made Neji bleed profusely at the nose, and a bruise on the right side of his head, the pain probably miniscule compared to what he himself was feeling inside of his head.
“He started it, I finished it.” Neji said with a smug expression. “I don’t care who started it or who finished it! The next time I see any of you fighting on our clan’s ground I will finish it! Do I make myself clear?!” Neji just scoffed, “Yes…”, with that he turned and walked back in the direction of his house. Hiromi, cowering and scared, stood up and went to Kashichi’s side. “As for you, go tend to your child’s wounds and teach him some discipline! See to it he does not cause another scene in my presence again!” Hiromi nodded and helped Kashichi up to his feet.
Kashichi’s vision began to blur and he stumbled into his room, nearly crashing on his bed. His head ached with the worst kind of pain. He closed his eyes and tried to focus his mind. It was useless. He let out a groan; this pain isn’t going away for hours…he thought miserably. Despite the pain he was feeling in his head, as he was drifting off to sleep he could have sworn he heard a peculiar, hollow sounding laughter out of his bedroom window.