TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


A Bad Apple In Every Bunch... by George Beth

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: I do NOT own any of the Naruto characters in this story, just Kashichi and his mother, Hiromi. Rated PG for violence and some foul language. This takes place while Neji and Hinata are in their first year at the ninja academy.
Reviews are sure welcome as much as they are desired.
Large trees, big bushes, thick undergrowth and tall grass in every direction; no path paved or unpaved in sight. Kashichi ran around the trees, franticly searching for the path he was once walking, knowing full well the time was at sunset. He came to a clearing with one large, ancient tree in the middle, this clearing he had seen so many times before; every way he went through the forest never led to the path home, only to this clearing with the tree in the middle. Anxiety began to grip him and shake him hard, as he fought back tears of both frustration and fear. At this rate, he’ll never make it home, and the thought of being lost in this forest at night made him tremble with terror.
He fought back the tears, and rage began to possess the young boy as it always had before. His hands balled into fists, clenched so hard they began shaking and his knuckles went white. He growled, teeth bared like a feral animal and soon that growl turned into a howl as he rushed furiously at the tree. He screamed curses, punching the tree as hard as he could in his frenzy. He drew back his fist, thinking it would be the one blow that would knock the tree over. With all of the force he could muster, he struck the tree.
Pain shot through his arm, the rough bark too hard sending the force back into his fist. Tears streaked his face and blurred his vision as he stared at his knuckles; torn and bleeding. He gave out one final, exasperated howl in his frustration.
Suddenly, everything went dead-silent. Soft, mocking laughter began to come from the trees around him. Stark fear struck the boy as he saw the sky; black as night. Faces, white as a sheet with hollow black eyes and mouths, appeared between the trees coming out of the darkness. Their laughter became more and more hysteric as they came out of the trees and reached out with white, skeletal hands ready to touch warm flesh.
Kashichi whimpered as he shrunk into the fetal position, giving into his fear. He opened his eyes and the face of another wraith screamed and lunged for his throat…