TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


A doctor´s opinion by AoiTori

[Reviews - 6]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Day hkjdsie, I lost count, OK?


Well, whoopedoo, another fucking day at this dump.
Wasn´t optimistic enough? Well, fuck you.
I´ve tried to get out of here 3 times already. 3 fucking times!
Now I´m locked in my own little ward – windows barred, door closed shut.
Human rights, fuck those!

They say Ive gone a bit crazy and can´t think straight.
So I have to stay here for my own good.
Why dont you just put me to a mental hospital.
At least Id get to speak with someone.
Still no contact from the so called doctors.

I didnt fucking do anything..
I guess I kinda over-reacted after Hinata told me about Kagetora but come on...
I asked them nicely.
And I only hit the guy AFTER they had denied my request.
You cant blame me.


Fucking 3 times, still no luck.
Tonight will be the 4th time...

„You´ll see, Im coming for you.“

Yeah, Im coming for you. Damn you, you lied to me. You fucking lied to me. And pretended to die. I´ll look you up. I´ll find you.

I heard the door creak.
Somebody is actually entering my palace, my fortress? Who dares...

„Tell me you are not trying for another escape.“
Of course it was him.
Fucking bass dares to enter.

„Fuck you.“

„Im trying...no, we are trying to help you. There is something wrong with you and that guy is most likely the cause of it. Dont go running to him if you arent well.“

I turned to face him.
I said nothing for a while, just looked at him.
His hair was really messy, face worn out, eyes dark and mysterious. He wasnt wearing his lab coat but his everyday clothes. Probably to make me more relaxed. Lab coats always freak people out, right?

No emotion from him. Nothing.
He was looking at me the same way I was staring at him.
The sun was slightly sneaking in through the window, glamorously shining onto him.
His face, his chest, his legs – all shined from the sunlight.

He looked amazing. And I fucking hated it.

His gaze became softer, I felt his eyes rest on mine.
Neither of us could deny the attraction we must have felt.

I opened my mouth but nothing came out.
His eyes...fuck they are so hypnotizing...

„Im crazy...so I dont know what I´ll do next...right?“

He looked dumbfounded.
Bet he didnt expect that.

I squinted my eyes towards the sun that was slightly becoming more noticeable. I raised my left hand to cover the rays but I kept on looking.

„You arent crazy. You are upset. And very ill. There is something going on inside you. And I will not let you go out there when we havent figured out what exactly it is. I wont let you. I will not.“

My hand fell to my side as I looked at him again.

„I have tried to get out of here 3 times, I hit a cop and a male nurse, I didnt take that fucking medicine you gave me, yes, damn right, I spit it out when you weren´t watching...and you tell me Im just upset? Im beyond upset. Do you know how much I really trusted him? How much I cared for him? And to find out he lived a parallel life. He had a girlfriend. AND he´s alive even though I had almost blown up WITH him. Im not upset.“
I tried to steady my breathing. Getting so worked up over this damn thing..
„Besides, you dont know anything. This is my life. I want to look for him. And you arent my dad so you cant really stop me, right? So back off...“

„I am your doctor. And a friend.“

„I dont have friends! Dont you dare call me your friend!“

He stepped closer. I eyed him closely.
„Dont you dare!“
He took another step, and another, and another, as I was starting to walk backwards.
He´s closing in on me!
„Get away from me!“
I didnt want him near me...yet I desired for him so much.

He lifted his left hand, placing it on my right shoulder. He did the same with the other hand.
„You...have...no idea...get...away...“

I couldnt control my breathing. My heart was racing.
He was only a few centimeters away from me.
I closed my eyes and opened them quickly. The explosion came to mind out of the blue.
I couldnt think before, what now?

„Calm down... Im here. You arent crazy. And we will get through this. You´ll see...“
I looked into his eyes.
Fuck, I want to kiss him so badly.
Dont look at him!

„Can I kiss you?“ I froze as I heard him say.

„I dont want your pity-love.“

He smirked and bit down on his lower lip a bit.
„You want me too, baby!“

I dont know if you have ever experienced it when you realize you are actually dreaming and have the urge to wake up immediately .
Well, this was it. Like Sasuke would ever say baby, please.
I pinched myself, trying to wake up. Cause I heard it works.

„What are you doing?“

„Let go of me, this isnt real.“

I struggled my way out and ran towards the door, still pinching myself.
Having reached the door, Sasuke appeared in front of me, yes, out of thin air.
„So you dont want me all over you?“

Fuck, fuck, fuck!
„Get AWAY!“






„GET AWAY!“

My upper body shot up from my bed. Never in my life had I wanted to wake up so desperately.
I hate dreaming, HATE IT!
I always see such stupid stuff.
Being crazy was stupid enough.
And Sasuke calling me ´baby´, what the hell, man?

That dream sure summed up my thoughts...
Not that I´d hit a cop...or a male nurse.
Pshh, a male nurse..
And what was that thing with Sasuke...?

I looked at the clock, 7:30, well, almost time for medication anyways..
I let my feet dangle over the edge of the bed and watched them as I tried to get cracking noises out of them. Yes, I dont only crack my knuckles, but also my neck, toes, spine etc.
It´s awesome, I know.

I stared at the room.
Plain white, only one window near my bed, a litter bin, a cupboard and some medical stuff on the other side of the bed. The „ward“ wasnt that big but it was definitely too big for me, one person.
I looked at the door, it wasnt locked.
I looked at the window, it didnt have bars.
Stupid dream.
I got off my bed and walked in circles for a while. 5 laps one way, 5 the other.
Now that my feet were working fine, I walked towards the door, opened it and stepped outside.
Almost everyone was up already.

„Mornin´, Yuki-chan!“

„Ah, good morning, Kiba-san,“ I answered, waving at a familiar face.
Kiba from ward no 6, Shikamaru´s roommate.
I met him yesterday while playing with Shikamaru again.

Kiba has something called ´vasomotor rhinitis´ and it has something to do with his nose always running. Which, you know, isnt that bad, right?
Well, he has a pretty bad case of it. None like doctors had ever seen before.
They couldnt figure out the cure. So they just suck out all that wants to come out.
If you´d only see what he has to wear around his nose...

„How are ya?“

I walked towards him, still smiling. I sat down next to him.
„Im pretty good, had a bad dream though.“

„Sucks, I have em all the time, get on my nerves actually. But once I saw a hot girl falling for me so that kinda balanced it all...“
I laughed slightly and nodded, „Ah yes, wish Id have normal dreams.“

Kiba took a sip of air and hold his breath for a while.
He released the air and looked at me.
„How does air smell like? I have forgotten.“

I took a deep breath and let it out right away.
„Like cough medicine, you´re not missing anything.“

Kiba laughed, exposing his teeth that kinda looked like fangs.
„Thanks, still miss it tho.“

I looked around. Looked like me, Shikmaru, Kiba and Hinata were the only young ones.

Hinata...
I remembered my talk with her a few days ago.
I hadnt met up with her ever since, thank God.
My dream came to mind. To think that I would have actually gone crazy..
Trying to break out of this place 3 times.
And come on...
Hitting a male nurse.
Pshh, a male nurse.
I let out a slight chuckle.

„What cha laughing about?“
I looked back at Kiba.

„Haha, it´s kinda silly.“

„What´s silly?“
I saw Shikamaru walk towards us.
I waved, he just nodded.

„How´s it going?“

„It´s a hospital, Shikamaru. The medication makes us feel just dandy,“ Kiba snarled friendly, yes, friendly, but it was still a snarl.

I got up and said, „I think I´ll take a walk. Find me when The Simpsons starts, ok?“

„Sure thing.“

I nodded and waved, leaving those two by themselves.
I need a walk.
I need to get away from this place.
Yes, I need to get out.
Unfortunately, I can only go out from 2-3 PM.

I´ll just walk around for a while then, gather my thoughts..
Ah~ so many people..
Looks like everybody´s out already.
I noticed something pink in the distance, bet it´s Sakura.
Fortunately, she isnt walking towards me.

Unfortunately, he is...
Chapter end notes: Yay for not being sick anymore!!
This is kinda a filler, didnt give any new info, I know.
But my year paper is done, I have more time now (y).
I actually wrote this chapter listening to IU - The Story Only I Didn´t Know.
Also, would you like to see anyone else in this story? Like from Naruto? Cause I think I may only use the characters I already have in the future..
Well, anyways, hope you liked it, see ya soon^^~