TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


A doctor´s opinion by AoiTori

[Reviews - 6]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Day 1.


"......please, open your eyes!"

Im trying here, hello!!!
What the hell were they thinking? That Im just lying here, not trying to fight for my life? Well, fine, think like that, see if I care, maybe I wont wake up then.

They´ll probably blame themselves then.
And then I´ll feel bad.
Oh great.

Alright, Im opening my eyes now....


"......hey, look, shes coming back."


Coming back, excuse me? I was never away. I was right here. I was always here. You just stood there and did nothing. Yes you, with the pink hair.
Waaaaiiiit........, I can see?

"Welcome back!"

I narrowed my eyes. Welcome back, really? Is she trying to play the role of the caring nurse? Who´s the unconventionally brilliant and aloof doctor then? And who was actually trying to save me?
By the time I had opened my eyes as widely as I could, all of them, 5 if I wasn´t mistaken, had gathered around me. They were looking at me like I was a miracle. Well, not ME but the fact that I was awake.


I started studying the supposed "doctors". The pink haired one, Sakura (it said so on her nameplate), was smiling like a total weirdo. If I hadn´t been so damn sleepy, I´d probably ask what was wrong with her. She had her hair in a high updo and she was wearing a white Doctor's lab coat. Damn, alright, maybe she was a doctor not a nurse. She even had those gargantuan black framed glasses which looked totally horrid on her. I had never seen her up to this point and I already hated her. She looked like a really annoying person. I´ll stop making fun of her now. I almost feel sorry for her now. God.
Anyway, next to her was a blonde guy, grinning at me. I felt weird at that point. I almost knew beforehand that I´d be great friends with him. He looked so bubbly for a boy and seemed like a really nice guy. I couldn´t see his nameplate though. He was also wearing a lab coat but he looked more of a doctor than her . Though I probably wouldn´t take him too seriously either.
There was a weird looking doctor in front of my bed. He was actually wearing a mask and one of his eyes was covered like his nose and mouth. So he must be the misanthropic genius, who solves the problems by himself. I knew that because he was standing a little bit further than everyone else. He looked like the one I could trust the most but he also looked like the one I´d want to talk to the less. He was looking at me a bit mockingly. That proved my point about him thinking a little too much of himself.
Opposite the blonde dude was a tall boy with black hair and deep black eyes. He looked really mysterious and was also the only one, except for the weird masked doctor of course, who wasnt smiling at me. He stayed totally calm and just looked at me. I felt like blushing. He sorta looked....unhappy. But whats it to me, right?
And next to him was an overexposured nurse as in her pinafore or whatever was way too short for her. Ew, I hate it when girls do that. There are places you can go dressed like that but a hospital, come on....Did she actually finish High School? I dont think so. She looked just like a 14 year old teen.
Blegh.


That was it. Thats what I thought of them. I couldnt be too wrong about them, right? They looked kinda obvious.

But I was wrong. Well, not that much, but I was wrong about some of the things. Of course I didnt understand that right away. It took me time to get them and it took them time to get me and my disease. Yes, disease. Of course I didnt know that right away either.




"Are you fully awake now?" pinky asked.

I squinted my eyes at her. I could see her totally flawless face now. I pouted.

"I think so," I managed to say. I hadn´t heard myself speak for a while now. Is that how I really sound like?

"Oh good, you gave us a tough time there you know. We thought you didnt even think about coming back," Sakura said again.

Ah, yes, rub it in. Like I really wanted to come back. What did I have here that was so precious to me anyways? Oh, I know the answer. NOTHING. Thanks a lot nursey, thanks.

I looked at the blonde. He smiled sweetly at me and said:
"You´ll be alright now. We´re here!"

And then I remembered. How I got myself hurt in the first place. No, I didnt fall off something and no, I didn´t get run over by a car.
It was because of Kagetora, my best friend.
He always got himself in trouble. And I was always the one who had to save him.
Weird, huh?
The girl saves the boy.
Im pretty impressive, I know.
But one day....I didnt make it in time.
He was lying on the ground when I found him. I tried to help him, I tried calling the police, I tried everything but no one came, no one thought it was serious enough.
I tried getting him into his car which was just nearby but he was too heavy.
Suddenly he opened his eyes and said:
"You look so beautiful right now!"
I got all teary-eyed and said:
"Stupid, what the hell happened?"
But I couldnt say anything after that. The only thing I could feel was a hard solid thing hitting me repeatedly and then I heard a laughter. It was a high-pitched laughter. The attacker had been a woman.
I woke up in a car, Kagetora next to me. I couldnt feel his pulse. Lots of emotions ran through me and none of them were positive emotions.

And then I heard it.
That one fatal sound that would save me from an explosion.
The tic of a clock.
The picture of a car blowing up ran through my mind.
And then I ran out of the car.
At that point, I was very thankful for my good hearing.
I had never moved faster in my life.
I didnt look back, because if I had seen Kagetora, I´d have tried going back.

I had to do this.
I had to survive.
I had to avenge him.


I felt the heatwave and heard the sound of explosion.
I still kept on running.
I couldnt stop.
I had to run.
I ran for quite awhile, thinking that maybe someone is after me.
I dont remember collapsing, but here I am.
The must have found me.
But did anyone find Kagetora?
Or that bitch who had killed him?
Probably not.
This definitely wasnt her first time blowing someone up and Kagetora....there would be nothing left of him.

I started crying.
More like I shed a few tears but still...
I cover my face with my palms and just weeped.

"Im sorry!" I said in between weeps, "I just, could I be alone for just a second?"

The probably looked at each other and whispered something like "Lets leave her!" or "She should have some alone-time!" cause the next thing I knew, they were all walking out of the room, even the nurse.

After a few minutes I regained control over my emotions and stopped crying.
I looked out of the window. The sun was shining, everything was looking so good and shimmery. Seemed like a perfect day to go out with your friends and have a great time.
But I dont have any left.
I hate self-pity but I had no other choice at this point.

The all die around me.
First my friend Lu, who died in a car accident. Then Tara, who died during giving birth. And now Kagetora.
Why?
Cause of me.
I was to blame here.
Im the bad luck charm.
Thats when I made that decision – I shall never call anyone a friend again!
Chapter end notes: Hope you liked it.
It will become a bit more interesting, I promise ^^