TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Just Another Day by AkatsukiLemonLover23

[Reviews - 1]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: I don't know if it is a one shot yet... Tell me what you think!
Chapter notes: Okay, Here we go! R AND R
"Tobi, I am a boy, un."

"No you are not."

"Yes I am, un."

And so, today began as any other day in the Akatsuki hideout: Deidara convincing another member that he is a boy. Today was Tobi's turn.

"Go ahead Tobi, have at him," Hidan encouraged evilly, knowing that once Tobi was set on something, he would keep at it. Until he got a cookie.

"YOU"RE NOT HELPING, UN!!" Diedara yelled.

"That time of the month?" Sasori asked, causing Deidara to blush a fierce shade of red and Hidan to spurt the milk he was drinking all over the kitchen counter. Yes, even devil worshippers drink some vitamin-D.

Unfortunately, Kakuzu was also in the way, from which ensued a lot of running and yelling and objects being thrown. Deidara turned to a stunned Sasori.

"I woke up on a futon with 2 stolen budwiesers in my purse, 5 extra ryou, a sucker stuck to my shoe, one sock, and a stolen copy of the zombie survival guide, hn. Anything else you want to ask? Hn?"

(AN: Uhh i don't remember which one of my friends i heard that from but oh well lol)

Sasori twitched. "Umm, I don't want to even know."

"Good! Now- " Deidara was cut off by his cell phone ringing. "Oh, it's a text from Itachi.

'It is 3am here, and I'm at a ramen shop with the others. Pain is throwing up on himself, Konan is crying hysterically, Kisame is passed out on the table and I'm pretty sure a guy is sticking his hand up the skirt our dear fish-boy is wearing. Tourists are taking pictures. Help me.'"

(AN: that too.)

Deidara looked up and stifled a laugh, "Pain sent this to me from the phone he only uses when he gets high on LSD."

"I shall call you Squishy and you shall be mine and you shall be my Squishy."

Upon hearing that, Sasori and Deidara looked over to Tobi to find him hugging a cookie.

Deidara's eye twitched. "WTF! Tobi! How many times have I told you not to hug the cookies, un?!"

Tobi held a hand over his mask covered mouth. "Oopsie! Sorry, sempai!"

With that, he ran out of the room, the cookie still in his hand. Zetsu appeared a few moments later ( |o--*/| ).

"What was Tobi doing? Why would he profess his love to a pot cookie?" asked the white half of Zetsu.

"Umm.. Pot cookies?" Sasori asked.

"Well," the black side of Zetsu said, "Pot brownies were so last year, and you guys needed cheering up… ssooooo….."

Diedara exploded, figuratively of course. "YOU GAVE TOBI DRUGS?! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING, UN?"

Zetsu flinched and disappeared, muttering things about everyone being a bunch of PMS-ing emo's, which cued Itachi's entrance.

"Hi, guys," he said, dabbing his eye with a tissue in one hand and a fluffy Hello Kitty pillow clutched to his chest in the other hand. The pillow was nowhere near as weird, though, as the hot pink Barbie pajama set he wore. "What's all the noise about?"

"Umm…. 'Tachi? Why is your voice all funny?" Kisame asked, sitting beside Sasori, who jumped.

"Wh-when did you get here?"

"Umm… I've been here for a while."
Chapter end notes: TBC, Maybe. as i said, it is all up to you!!