TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


liquidating sakura by Arusi

[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: Well my first here.
Chapter notes: just read it. Please?
Title: Killing Sakura
Third person POV
Disclaimer: I don’t own the anime Naruto. I do own the character Myuki. If i did own naruto, Sakura would be DEAD! And naruto would fall for hinata.

“Oi! Sakura-chan!” Naruto yelled as he ran at full speed towards sakura and Sasuke.
She turned around and groaned as she realized that it was Naruto.
Myuki watched as naruto got wacked for starting a argument with Sasuke.
Myuki really, really hated Sakura. I mean she was a good person but she annoyed the heck outta her. She always plays miss perfect, she hits Naruto all the time for nothing, she has a bad temper (like Tsunade, duh), and she’s weak as hell. Why Naruto liked her? Maybe it was her good looks but looks can be deceiving. As Myuki would call her “pretty devil”. Myuki wasn’t jealous of Sakura, she was way prettier than Sakura.
“S-Sakura-chan.”he whined while rubbing the back of his head. “What was that for?”
“For being a idiot!”She yelled.
Why couldn’t Naruto see that she liked Sasuke? Was he that stupid?
Hinata saw the whole thing. She was staring at them, a look of sorrow on her face. Myuki had seen enough, she pushed and told Hinata to continue walking. They were going to the ramen shop. Myuki had convinced Hinata to come with her. She was tired of seeing Hinata like that, sad. Recently she wasn’t shy, but just sad. She spent most of her days alone now, in her room, by herself. Myuki had noticed a huge emo cloud floating over her head. She had talked to her but Hinata wouldn’t even tell her (some best friend huh).
They reached the ramen shop.
“Two ramens please.” Myuki said.
“Right away.” The man behind counter said.
They had taken seats to the corner of the shop.
“Hinata-kun?” Myuki asked looking at Hinata.
“Yes?”
“What’s up?” She replied.
Hinata smilled. She knew that Myuki always asks “what’s up” when she’s feeling down.
“I-I” She was just about to answer when Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura walked in.
Naruto and Sakura were arguing. Sasuke was silently looking at them, he looked over and saw Myuki and Hinata. He took a seat next to Myuki, Sakura sat next to Sasuke (duh) and Naruto next to Sakura. Myuki felt really uncomfortable.
“Here you go.” The man said returning with our order.
Myuki took her bowl and started eating silently. Myuki sensed that Hinata was also uncomfortable.
The frenzy ordered what they wanted, and waited.
“Naruto just shut up! You’re making a big scene. Everyone’s looking.” Sakura replied wispering loudly.
“B-But Sakura-chan”
“Shut up!” She yelled this time, making Myuki jump at her sudden outburst. That shut him up. Sasuke just sat there doing, well just being Sasuke.
Myuki had finished her ramen quickly so she could get out of there, Hinata on the other hand ate S.L.O.W.L.Y.
The frenzy collected their orders and started eating.
Could Hinata eat any slower?
Sasuke was the first to finish and he just sat there, thinking who knows what.
Finally Hinata had finished, after donkey years! Myuki paid for the ramen and they left the shop.

Sasuke’s POV
Just say hi Sasuke. Why can’t you just say hi? She’s not going to bite you. I forced myself.
I watched silently as she ate her food quickly. She was finished now.
Good. Now all I have to do is say hi or something. Make conversation Sasuke.
“Here you go.” The man said snapping me out of my thoughts. I collected the ramen.
Hinata was finally finished.
Now Sasuke!
“H” I hardly even got the first letter out when she got up and walked out quickly.
Great. Just great Sasuke. You let her go, you’re a chicken. You can’t even say hi to Myuki. How do you expect to beat Itachi if you can’t even say hi to Myuki? He mentally cursed himself. Why?

Third person POV.
Wow. Finally Myuki had gotten out of that place, she couldn’t stand
being around Sasuke so much.
His brother, her friend killed his and her
clan.
She never wanted to be around an Uchiha ever again. They made her
sick.
“Myuki-kun where do y-you wan’t to go next?” Hinata said snapping Myuki out of her thoughts.
“Oh.....um.......lets go get something else to eat. Maybe some Dango?” Myuki thought.
“Mmmmmm........yes......definitely some dango.” Myuki said licking
her lips. Hinata just had to smile. She looked so funny and hungry.
As they turned and started walking the frenzy came out of the ramen shop. Sasuke saw them and decided to follow them.
“Huh? Sasuke-kun where are you going?” Sakura asked. Sasuke just kept walking, ignoring the annoying girl.
She started walking behind him soon Naruto followed.
Was it just her or was the frenzy following them, because they came into the dango shop too. As she could recall Sasuke didn’t have a sweet tooth.
Great.
More arguing started and Sakura hit Naruto again. Myuki had had enough.
“Sakura could you and Naruto stop arguing and go get a firkin room!” Myuki snapped at her. Naruto blushed.
“Who do you think you are?” She replied feeling quite furious. “Why don’t you go shove your nose up in someone else’s story!”
“I cant cuz ur big forehead is blocking the view.” Myuki replied calmly. Sakura was boiling with anger.
“Why don’t you go get a life!” She screamed. Looking quite stupid at this point.
“I have one, at least i’m not following Sasuke around like a pet dog.” Myuki said smirking. A few people snickered.
“Oh you little-”
“Sakura” Sasuke said. She looked up at him.
“I think we should leave now.”
“No. Not after what she just said I-”
“Now.” He ordered. Like always she backed down and walked out. Naruto and Sasuke leaving after.
“Heh. Finally someone told her, she’s been getting on my last nerves. Thanks.” Ino said from the other side of the room.
Myuki collected their dango and they left.
Hinata and Myuki spent the rest of the day having fun.

TWO DAYS LATER...
“Hey watch where you’re going. Oh s-sorry I didn’t know it was you.” Myuki said. She had bumped into someone. That someone was Sasuke.
“Kakashi-sensai said that he’ll be here by two but it’s three thirty and no sign of him.” Myuki said.
“It’s no suprise.” Sasuke replied.
They spent the next three to four minutes waiting in silence.
“Myuki.” Sasuke said.
“Hmm?”
“You mustn’t worry about Sakura, thats just how she is.” He said.
“I was only annoyed at her.” She replied. Why is he even talking to me?
“Don’t you ever feel trapped with her just following you all the time?” She asked.
“Sometimes.”
“Oh.”
“I mean I always feel that way but all the girls do so I’m used to it.”
“Correction, some of the girls do it. Hinata and I don’t.” She replied sternly.
She was true, they didn’t follow him like the rest. Hinata liked naruto, but Myuki liked who knows. Sasuke recalled one day talking with some friends when they forced him to say who he liked, he had given them a hint and as always some girls overheard. He had said that he liked girls with long hair, the next day Myuki cut her hair short. He told the guys again that he liked short haired girls, Myuki grew her hair. She really did hate him.
“Myuki-kun! Sasuke-kun!” Naruto yelled running towards them.
Ok, there goes our peace.
“Naruto-kun, you’re finally here, not like Kakashi-sensai.” Myuki said.
“Someone called my name?” Kakashi asked appearing out of nowhere.
“Where were you? Oh wait let me guess, I bet you were reading one of those makeout paradise crap.” Myuki said making a disgusted face.
“N-no.” He paled.
“Ewww.” Naruto said making gaging noises.
“L-let’s get going.” Kakashi stamered.
“Right!” Naruto and Myuki yelled in union.

TWO WEEKS LATER....
“Well?” Tsunade asked team Kakashi as they entered her office.
“The mission was a success.” Kakashi said. “Myuki has improved in taijutsu, Sasuke in genjutsu and Naruto in....well will power or whatever.”
“Hey! I’ve improved alot!”Naruto yelled annoyed.
“Naruto!” Tsunade yelled.
“B-but grandma-”
“Naruto-kun. Just drop it.” Myuki stated quietly.
He looked at Myuki and folded his arms pouting.
“Myuki and Sasuke worked well together, they mainly made the mission a success.” Kakashi stated.
Myuki glanced at Sasuke through the corners of her eyes. He was looking at her.
Why does he do that? He just stares at me sometimes, he really hates me. But what did I do to him?

“Myuki-kun!” Naruto yelled and snapped her back to reality.
She blinked a couple of times. She was outside on the streets of Konoha.
“Uh.....what?” She said, hardly audible.
“You’ve been silent all the way here.” Sasuke stated calmly.
“So? Can’t I just think about something? S.I.L.E.N.T.L.Y?”
“Nope! Once Uzumaki Naruto is here you can’t!” He said as he pushed her playfully.
Myuki smiled, then looked at Sasuke he was staring at Naruto a hint of anger played on his face.
Well he never did like Naruto anyway. Myuki thought.
“I’m going to go get ramen. Myuki you coming?” Naruto asked. She thought a bit then said no.
“Well your bad.” He said running off. Leaving Myuki and Sasuke alone.
Crap! Should’ve gone with Naruto.
She started walking with Sasuke right beside her.
Awesome Sasuke, I would really wanna walk home with you. Myuki thought sarcasticly.
“My birthday is coming up, you’re invited to my party.” Sasuke said. Myuki really didn’t want to go to the party, especially Sasuke’s.
“Oh. Uh thanks b-but.....uh...I might n-” She started but was interrupted when Sakura came running to Sasuke.
Great! Now i’m stuck with the emo and the fangirl. This day won’t get any better!
Myuki rolled her eyes.
“Sasuke how was your mission?” Sakura asked as soon as she reached them.
“Hn.” Was his only reply.
“I bet you were the only one who did all the fighting and saved the good guys. And Naruto and Myuki just got their ass woped.” Sakura said on purpose.
“Well? Are you ready for your ass to get woped Sakura?” Myuki asked chuckling softly. Sasuke smirked.
“Y-You little-” She started.
“Um what was that? I didn’t quite hear you?” Myuki asked, obviously enjoying making Sakura look like a fool. She got angrier by the second.
“Sakura. Let it go.” Sasuke said. She looked at sasuke, and calmed down.
“You’re lucky that Sasuke is here.” Sakura said stomping off.
“Or else what Sakura?” Myuki shouted to her. She laughed as she turned around and stuck her middle finger at her.
“Nice.” Sasuke said when Sakura left.
“What?” Myuki asked.
“You’re the first other than Naruto to get her away from me.” He said.
“Oh.” Was all she could say.
They walked on in silence, as Sasuke kept looking at her in a funny way.
What’s up with this dude?

THE NEXT DAY...
“Hinata-kun? Why are you crying?” Myuki asked her friend. She was at home in her room.
“S-Sakura w-was k-kissing n-naruto-k-kun!” Myuki’s eyes widened at this.
“What?!” Myuki yelled. Everyone hated Sakura she was being a real bitch lately. Tsunade was thinking about making her her student but Shizune told her about the rumors going around. (About being a byatch)
“I’m gonna deal with her!” Myuki stormed out of the room in search of Sakura.

WHEN SHE FINALLY FOUND SAKURA...
Sakura was in a shop (a shop ppl, had no shops on my mind so a shop)
“Sakura why the hell did you kiss Naruto?!” Myuki asked, making sure she didn’t get too angry.
“What? Oh! Yeah I kissed him cuz I wanted to make Sasuke jealous. Wait, why are you so angry? Do you like him?” She said.
“No! Im angry cuz Hinata is really sad now, you know that Hinata liked him.” Myuki stated.
“Well let her deal with it.” She replied. Myuki officially wanted her dead at that moment. She thought about killing her before but brushed it off. Now she really wanted her dead.
“Sakura why are you so mean?”
“Its called makin a boy jealous so he would like you more and then be your boyfriend.” Sakura said.
“You little bitch!” Myuki yelled this time. Making people in the shop stop and stare.
A vein popped out on her forehead. She slapped Myuki. A few people gasped.
Myuki felt her anger boil to the point where she couldn’t controll herself.
She pulled back her fist to punch, as soon as it got close to her face someone grabbed her hand. What the hell?
She looked over to the person and saw it was Sasuke.
“Whats you’re problem Sasuke?!” she yelled.
“Don’t start a fight here Myuki. It will only end badly.” He said. She pulled her hand out of his grip.
“Whatever.” She said. She stormed out of the shop. He turned to Sakura.
“Sakura what you did was wrong. You used Naruto and got Hinata jealous which in return made Myuki react.” Sasuke said.
“b-but sasuke-kun I only did it for y-” she started.
“Stop it Sakura.” And with that he walked out of the shop. Sakura stood there looking at sasuke as he left, people in the shop still staring at her.
“What the hell are you looking at?!” she yelled to them.

He met Myuki at her regular spot. In a clearing with a beautiful lake. She loved hanging out there.
“Myuki.” Sasuke said. She turned to see Sasuke.
“What do you want?” she asked annoyed.
“Dont worry about her, thats just how she is.” He said going closer to her.
“Why are you here? Dont you know when someone wants to be alone you prick?” He ignored that comment.
“You’re smarter, tougher and prettier. Don’t let her get to you.” He strained on the word prettier.
Myuki stood there, dumfounded. What?! Sasuke Uchiha was coming on to her? Oh hell no!
He stepped closer to her, his face a few inches away from hers. He slid his hands around her waist.
She pushed him, but his grip was firm.
Her face turned red from being so close to a boy, not because it was Sasuke, but being so close to a boy.
He started to lean in. Her face turned dark red as her heart thudded loudly against her chest.
Just before his lips touched hers she pushed him hard making her fall to the ground.
With her face still red she said “Uh, um look at the t-time I have to get g-going!” She got up and ran like hell.
Sasuke smirked, he will get her. Sooner or later. He loved how she looked when she blushed.
He was just about to leave when he saw her locket. He picked it up and opened it. It had a picture of her parents hugging a young and happy Myuki in the middle.
He closed it and left the clearing.

Myuki ran at top speed untill she reached home (the hyuga clan, they took her in after her parents died).
She ran right into neji.
O,oh. Not him. Neji hated her.
“Watch where you’re going! Myuki-baka!” He yelled.
“S-Sorry Neji.” With that she ran off to her room.
Well so much for an apology. He thought.

IN HER ROOM...
Myuki was panting loudly as she put her hands on her knees.
She went and sat on her bed.
What the hell Sasuke?! I don’t like you! From now on i’m gonna stay away from Sasuke as much as possible.
But he’s on your team you idiot!
All I have to do is stay with Naruto. Yeah! Thats it, stay with naruto maybe even Kakashi-sensai.
She had sat there for a full five minutes, when Hinata called at her door. Myuki told her to come in.
“M-Myuki-kun. Neji-san said you ran i-into him and that your f-face was red.” Hinata said. Great! Now Neji will never leave me alone until he knows what it is and trouble me about it! Myuki nodded.
“W-Well Myuki-kun?” She was being persistant.
“Hinata-kun. S-Sasuke t-tried to.........k-kiss me......” Myuki stammered.
Myuki watched as Hinata went through alot of emotions. She looked pretty funny. Myuki stiffled a laugh.
Myuki reached for her locket (she usually played with it).
“!” Myuki gasped. She looked down, it wasn’t there.
“Oh no!” Myuki started to panic.
“What’s wrong Myuki-kun?” Hinata asked.
Myuki got up and searched franticly around her room. “My locket!”

Myuki had looked everywhere, she just couldn’t find it! She even went back to the lake, but nada.
She was walking back home sulking when she saw Sasuke. He had already spotted her so no use hiding. (But you could still run!)
He was leaning on a wall, he looked like he was waiting for someone. As she was about to run he reached into his right side pocket and pulled something out. It looked like a locket, her locket!
“Give it to me!” She commanded.
She started to walk over to him to retrive it but he disappeared in a puff of smoke. A note was left on a bench next to where he was standing. She went to it and opened it.
“If you want your precious locket, come to my birthday party tomorrow night. Sasuke.U”
Great! Just great! I’ll have to actually go there.
But hey look on the bright side my special plan for Sakura can go down there. Finally! She will pay for her deeds!