TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Blood of a Kunoichi by Shattered Glass Heart

[Reviews - 3]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Akihiko and Amaya walked out of the Hokage's office, dead silent. They didn't need to talk; they sensed what the other was thinking. Once they shut the door to their new apartment, Akihiko spoke.

"Amaya, you can't."

Amaya blinked. "Can't...?"

Akihiko sighed in frustration. "You can't get involved with the Hokage's son."

"And why not?" Amaya asked, pulling her shirt off and replacing it with a tight black one.

"Don't forget what happened to Ko."

Amaya froze. She didn't say anything, just stormed out of the apartment, slamming the door incredibly hard behind her.

Great, Akihiko thought, me and my big mouth. I knew what would happen if I mentioned him, but at the same time she needs to remember...

~~~~~~~

Amaya walked until she was in the forest. Leaning against a tree, she slammed her fist into a rock. I hate him! she thought, I hate Akihiko! How dare he bring up Ko! He knew that wasn't my fault! This time is different, this time--

Her thoughts were interrupted by a kunai knife coming dangerously close to slicing her arm. She looked up in time to see a frighteningly muscular man looming over her. He grabbed her and shoved her against the tree. The bark split.

"Amaya, darling, you shouldn't have left us. You and Akihiko are still needed." came a woman's voice. Amaya turned her head to see a woman with long golden hair and cold pale blue eyes staring at her. Both her attackers were dressed in all black.

"Y-you--!" Amaya shouted before the man slammed her into a rock, causing a wave of pain to shoot through her body. She shouted, a bit of blood coming out of her mouth.

The man laughed at Amaya's apparent pain. He was silenced by a murderous glare from the woman.

"What do you want...Chiyoko?" Amaya asked.

The woman stepped forward. Amaya could see a black rose tattoo on her right shoulder. "You know what I want. What I've always wanted." Chiyoko leaned her head next to Amaya's. She spoke in a blood-chilling tone. "Ko changed you. I can change you back."

Amaya shuddered. What Chiyoko was offering, she knew, was so dark but at the same time so...tempting.

"How could you...?"

Chiyoko smirked. "Amaya, child, you know that my name means 'child of forever'. You should've realized it would soon be a literal meaning."

The man slowly let Amaya back to her feet, but he kept a tight grasp on her. When he spoke, his voice was rich like syrup. "Chiyoko, don't frighten her. Otherwise she'll never do what we need. She'll never get Akihiko for us."

Chiyoko scowled. "Right as you may be, Hidenori, she still knows what I'm capable of."

Amaya closed her mind to their arguement. What am I doing? she asked herself. I know perfectly well what they're capable of! That's why we escaped in the first place! Grabbing Hidenori's arm, she flipped him with incredible strength and went straight for Chiyoko.

"Foolish, my child." Chiyoko said with a smirk. In the time it took to blink, Chiyoko grabbed a kunai knife and cut across Amaya's arm. "You should've taken us up on our offer!" Furious not to get her way, Chiyoko struck Amaya hard across the face.

Amaya shot backwards through three trees, finally stopping when Hidenori's huge hand grabbed her. He dragged her back to Chiyoko, where she was waiting to injure Amaya again. Before she had the chance, however, someone's voice called from the shadows.

"Let her go."

Hidenori, momentarily surprised, let go of Amaya. She began to fall to her knees when the person who had called from the shadows ran out, caught her, and brought her to the safety of the treetops. This all happened before Amaya even realized she wasn't still falling.

"Are you okay?" the mysterious person asked.

Amaya looked up at her savior. With a start, she realized that it was the Hokage's son. "I'm f-fine." she said.

He laughed. "My name's Kiyoshi."

"I'm Amaya. Thank you." she said.

"Come out, come out, Amaya." Chiyori said in a taunting voice. "You'll have to face us sooner or later." she laughed. "We'll be back for you and Akihiko, whether you like it or not. If you're lucky, you won't end up the way Ko did."

Then Chiyori and Hidenori disappeared from view.

"Who were they?" Kiyoshi asked.

Amaya bit her lip. "No one." she finally said. "I should get back to my brother."

"I'll walk you."

~~~~~~~~

After Kiyoshi left, Akihiko began to apologize to Amaya. She cut him off.

"They're back. The Akuma are coming for us."