TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Mizuki Sayuri Uchiha by moonlily

[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Young Mizuki lives the happy life of a princess in the Sayuri Clan.
I hope you like it!
I do not own Naruto!
I only own my own made up characters: Mizuki, Hoshi, Tamotsu, Yuri, Torao, Hotaka, and Katsuo.
“I was born April 7th with my twin sister, Hoshi. My mother passed away when I was too little, I don’t really know what happened but my father says she died giving birth to us. My name is Mizuki Sayuri Uchiha, my twin sister’s name is Hoshi Sayuri Uchiha, my older brother’s name is Tomatsu Uchiha, my mother’s name is Yuri Sayuri, and my father’s name is Torao Uchiha. My sister and me are from both the Sayuri and Uchiha Clan, for some reason, my father made Tomatsu from only the Uchiha Clan, but he doesn’t mind. I love my family. They are everything that I have. I have bluish hair with bright blue eyes; my sister has an almost orange hair with orange eyes, my father has chocolate brown hair with dark brown eyes, my brother has black hair with amber eyes. This is my life and I love it.”
“Mizuki!” My dad says.
“Yes, Otousan?” I say.
“Mizuki, you and your sister have to meet up with Katsuo-sensei today.” I nod and run off to find Hoshi. She is on her hammock next to the pond. I jump onto my hammock that is above the pond and look down to see all of our koi fish.
“Hey Hoshi!” I say cheery. She looks over and smiles at me.
“Hey Mizuki!” She says happily. I smile at her and tell her that we need to meet up with Katsuo-sensei today. She nods and jump off her hammock. I jump off and land perfectly on the little bridge in the middle of the pond. I quietly run off the bridge to not scare away the fish. Then Hoshi and me run off to find Katsuo-sensei.
“I bet he’s at the Uchiha Clan!” I say to Hoshi.
“Yeah!” She says happily. We run out of the Sayuri Clan and to the Uchiha Clan.
When we enter the Uchiha Clan, we slow down. “Good morning Mizuki, Hoshi.” Many people greet us. I always like the Uchiha Clan better than the Sayuri Clan. Itachi is in front of his house. He greets us happily. “Hey Mizuki and Hoshi!” He says happily.
“Hello!” We say in union. Someone comes out the door.
“Itachi don’t-“ He stops when he sees us. He has black hair and black eyes. He’s about our age.
“Who’s that?” I ask. Itachi picks up the kid.
“This is Sasuke, he’s my little brother.” Itachi says proudly. I smile.
“Hey Sasuke!” I say.
“Hello…” He says shyly. “Who are you?” He asks. I smile.
“I’m Princess Mizuki Sayuri Uchiha! Daughter of the Sayuri King Torao Uchiha and Sayuri Queen Yuri Sayuri, sister of Princess Hoshi Sayuri Uchiha, and brother Prince Tomatsu Uchiha!” I say happily. I look at Hoshi, waiting for her to introduce herself. ‘Top that.’ I eye her. She gives me a mischievous face. Then looks at Sasuke in a pure innocent face.
“I’m Princess Hoshi Sayuri Uchiha, sister of Princess Mizuki Sayuri Uchiha. It’s nice to meet you.” She says sweetly. She turns to me and sticks her tongue out.
“Hey!” I say and we both giggle at the outcomes of our battle. “Hey, put me down!” I scream as someone picks me up. I turn around to see Tomatsu; he’s the same age as Itachi.
“Hey there little sister.” He says, finally putting me down. I jump away from him. I pout. He smiles. “Caught you.” He says happily. I look away and cross my arms. “Aw, come on.” He says and tickles me. I scream.
“Tomatsu! You know I’m ticklish!” I say in between laughs. Hoshi comes in to save me but gets caught in his tickling. After a while he stops and Hoshi and me fall to the ground laughing. Itachi chuckles.
“Hey Tomatsu.” They give each other high-fives. Hoshi and me finally stop laughing. I punch Tomatsu but he dodges. Hoshi comes up from behind and gets him.
“HA!” We say together and give each other high-fives like they did. Tomatsu smiles and starts chasing us. Itachi joins in and chases Sasuke. Sasuke joins our ‘team’ to get Tomatsu and Itachi. When I am about to attack Tomatsu with one of my moves, I get flipped. So does Hoshi. We both fall face first into the floor. I try not to cry but tears fall out.
“Crying is going to get you no where Mizuki.” I look up to see Hotaka. He is one of the Sayuri Clan members that don’t really like me. Tomatsu reacts quickly and drags me towards him.
“Get away from her.” Tomatsu yells at him. Hotaka smiles.
“Watch yourself Tomatsu.” Hotaka stares at him for a while. I stay in between Tomatsu’s legs. Itachi has both Hoshi and Sasuke in his arms and is in a guard mode. I try to crawl away but Hotaka grabs me. I scream, kick, and try to bite Hotaka. He runs with me in his arms.
“Mizuki!” I hear faintly from Tomatsu as he chases after Hotaka. He stops. “Move and the girl dies.” He grabs me from the neck and holds a kunai next to it. He is chocking me. I strangle from his hold.
“Let go of her Hotaka, you know what will happen if you put even a scratch on her.” I hear the voice of Katsuo-sensei. Hotaka laughs evilly.
“I don’t care!” He yells.
“Let her go!” I hear Tomatsu come up.
“Tomatsu stay back!” Katsuo yells. He stops. “Mizuki,” He says to me.
“Y-yes.” I say between gasps. I hear Tomatsu grab a kunai.
“Focus your chakra and let it all out.” Katsuo says calmly. I follow directions.
“Tomatsu!” I hear Itachi’s voice. He stops when he sees me and says nothing else. I put my hands out and build chakra in my hands. Chakra flows from both of my hands into a collision in my outstretched hands.
“What is this?” Hotaka screams but does not let go. I focus more chakra. I smile and release the chakra. I hear Hotaka scream and Katsuo grabs me from the explosion of chakra, everything happens fast. He hands me over to Tomatsu and tells them to get out of here. Then I am running in between Tomatsu and Itachi. We finally get back to the save area of the Uchiha Clan. I drop onto the ground and finally catch my breath.
“Mizuki! Are you okay?” I hear Hoshi scream. I nod. Sasuke, Hoshi, and Sasuke’s mother run to me. Hoshi gets to me first and looks at me. She gives me her hand and focuses healing chakra into me. I breathe more easily when it is over. Sasuke has a worried look on his face. I smile.
“I’m fine.” I say reassuring him. He smiles and hugs me. I hug him back. Sasuke’s mom takes us all inside and gives us something to drink. Itachi and Tomatsu finally went off to school. Katsuo comes in after a while. He looks at me.
“I’ve already told Tomatsu not to tell your father.” He looks at us. “You two,” We look at him. “Do NOT tell your father.” We nod in agreement. He looks at Sasuke’s mom. “Can they stay here for the night?” He asks. She nods.
“I’ll take care of them.” She smiles.
“Okay, thank you.” He says and leaves. Sasuke’s mom smiles at us, “You three can go play.” She says sweetly. We nod and head off. We walk over to the lake and sit on the dock together.
“That was a weird day.” I say.
“Yeah, but its all better now!” Hoshi says, cheering us up.
“Yeah.” Sasuke says. I smile and put my head on his shoulder. I close my eyes and fall asleep. When I wake up, Hoshi is asleep against me and Sasuke has his head on mine. I look across the water and see the sun beginning to go down. I nudge Sasuke and Hoshi awake. We all watch the sunset together from the dock and enjoy the time together. Once the sunset is over, we all walk back to Sasuke’s house together; the sunset has made us the best of friends forever.