TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Sister by shadow

[Reviews - 2]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: i sugest you go back and read the first chapter agian, i made some changes.
Early the next day Naruto woke up, he ate breakfast and went to train for a few hours before his sister arrived. Tsunade had told him that his sister had a picture of him. After about three hours he went and waited at the front gate of Konahona. Today lots of travelers came through; mostly street benders. Naruto got bored and leaned against the wall next to the gate. This was going to be a long day…or not. He felt chakra next to him. It was unique; he had never felt one like it.

He opened his eyes to see a girl slightly shorter than him. She had really short pale blonde hair and aquamarine eyes. She looked a little bit like a fox. She wore a big sweatshirt and jeans. A duffle bag hung from her shoulder. She seemed happy. The girl dug into her pocket and asked, “Naruto?” “Yeah,” Naruto answered standing. She produced a picture from her pocket and held it up for him. It was the picture that was taken when he became a jounin; the one that was attached to his portfolio.

“So, you’re Enoki?” he stated more than asked. She gave him a look that clearly said, ‘duh’. “‘Kay, come on,” he said walking towards his apartment. She fallowed. “So, Tsunade told me you weren’t a ninja, is that true?” “No, I’m an assassin,” she answered, falling into step beside him. “Oh, is that all?” she gave him a look that made him add to the statement, “I mean you only kill for a living, you don’t…like, protect people?”

“No, my job is to kill the people my employer wants me to,” she made it sound like it was no big deal. To him, it wasn’t. “Are you still one, even though you’ll be living here?” “Yes, but I’ll only be gone weeks at a time.” She watched as he slide the key into the lock and turn it. He let her in first, “You can have the guest room.” She looked around the house. She walked down the hall and turned. It was almost as if she knew where everything was already. He heard a door open and close.

Enoki walked out and into the kitchen. She started opening and closing the cabinets and drawers. Soon she had two pans and food. “I’ll make diner,” she said turning on the eye on the stove. “But it’s only 1 pm,” he said confused. “It’ll be ready by 6. You have a roommate, right?” she started cutting up some meat. “Uh, yeah, his name is Sasuke, but don’t mind his attitude,” Naruto sat at the table that was in the middle of the kitchen. She put some water on to boil and turned to him. Naruto got the message and stood. “I’m going to go train.” He left her alone and went to his favorite training ground.


When he entered his house through the window he was hit with a really good smell. At the table he saw Enoki and Sasuke eating. There was a plate waiting for him on the table as well. “Wow, dunce, you do have a sister,” Sasuke said before taking another bit. Naruto sat across the table from Sasuke and beside Enoki. He took a bite of rice and nearly choked. “Jeez this is spicy!” he noted. “Sorry, my old roommate loved spicy food so I got accustomed to it too,” Enoki said eating a piece of meat. Naruto started eating, trying not to let the food touch his tongue. After the meal he thanked Enoki and went to his room.


Sasuke woke up and went to the bathroom. The door wasn’t locked and someone was in the shower. ‘It’s probably just Naruto,’ Sasuke thought. While he was washing his hands the shower turned off. The shower curtains pulled back and a voice asked, “Sasuke, could you hand me a towel from under the sink?” He turned and was shocked nearly to death. Standing there, butt ass naked, was Enoki. He pulled a towel out from under the sink and tossed it to her. She covered up and asked playfully, “What, you act like you’ve never seen a naked woman before…” Sasuke opened the door to leave and stopped, “Nice tattoo.”

On her stomach was a really graphic tattoo of a fox. She walked back to her room and got dressed. It was three in the morning, she felt like training. She jumped out the window and over the rooftops to a training ground near the gates of Konahona. She landed sitting there on a tree stump was a folded note and a red rose. She knew who it was from. She picked up the note and unfolded it.

Did you really think you could escape me?

Enoki held the rose in her palm while she read. There was a bloody fingerprint on the corner. She crushed the rose unintentionally; putting some chakra into it and the rose caught flames. She didn’t notice it until it burned her palm. Enoki dropped the withered flower and watched it burn before dropping the note onto it as well. When there was nothing left, she ground it into the dirt with her heel.

Enoki bandaged her hand and walked back to the house. Screw training. She didn’t feel like it anymore.