TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Sister by shadow

[Reviews - 2]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: i recreated it into one chapter
Unexpected news

Naruto walked down the street towards Tsunade’s office. He slid a hand through his blond hair. He had let it grow out a tiny bit and was now more shaggy than spiky. He stared at his zori. He and his team had just got back from an information gathering mission in the Mist. He shuddered. It was cold in the Mist but he thought it'd be warmer here.

He had on black pants, black sleeveless shirt, and white vest. He had on long black gloves that went from his knuckles to a little past his elbows. His right glove had a large, light-weight plate on it. He has learned that enemies naturally attack the hand with the weapon. That hand now carried a sword. He had on a loose belt and his headband hung around his neck. He couldn't bring himself to wear it on his forehead anymore.

After they had brought Sasuke back there were many arguments, cursing and arrangements. Tsunade had healed the curse and did monthly layers on it to make sure it wouldn't be able to take control again. THEN she arranged for Sasuke to live with him, if only for a little while. He had to move about three feet over to avoid hitting the door of her building. Sasuke looked pretty much the same except he was taller and a little bigger. He dressed almost the same, too! Sakura now only wore her red dress when she had the day or time off. She normally wore her green leggings and a tank top with a vest on missions or when training. Naruto now only wore his orange pants around the house and when just hanging around. He basically stopped wearing the jacket all together.

He pushed the button on the elevator and rested his head on the cold metal. Sakura and Ino were still in the race for Sasuke's heart. He had gotten over Sakura. Hinata still wasn't over him, though. But she could face him and talk to him with out stuttering or turning scarlet. He sulked after he arrived on the top floor. "Why does she only want me to make the report? God!" He murmured under his breath as he walked towards her office door.

Naruto knocked on her door. She opened the door and said with a smile," Naruto." "Hi granny." he answered walking past her. "Naruto, I have something to tell you." she said walking and sitting behind her desk. "Please don't tell me that I'm paired up with Neji AGIAN!" Naruto said slapping his hand over his eyes. "Well, no. But you have to let me talk.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
"What!?" the young jounin asked. "You heard me, you have a family member left." Tsunade said as she watched the blonde pace. “Stop that! I'm telling you this now because up until now she has been in the Village hidden in the clouds. Even she didn't know. And as you probably guessed she’s an orphan like you." Naruto sank into an armchair. “She’s my sister, right?" Tsunade was a little shocked by his gloomy behavior. "Yes, and I thought you'd be happy about having a family, even if its a little one." Naruto ran his hands through his hair. "Yeah, I'm happy. But I still can't believe you kept this from me." "Naruto, I'm sorry. But be happy I didn't wait until you were 18. She's coming here," Tsunade saw his face light up. “She’s 16, though. She was born about an hour after you." "Well, can I learn her name?"

"Enoki."

“Enoki,” he repeated

“Why isn’t she here? Why didn’t she grow up here?” he asked, his voice getting louder. “Well, it’s hard to say but she didn’t appear in the Cloud village until three years ago. They…say she isn’t a ninja. I find that hard to believe. Your mother was from Cloud. They ‘claimed’ her, however, she ran away shortly after your mother died. ” Tsunade said calmly.

“When will she be here?” Naruto asked, calming down. “Tomorrow at 10 a.m. I think you should clean your place up a bit.” Tsunade added with a smirk. Naruto stood without a word and walked out happily. Yep he was defiantly on Cloud 9.

Naruto walked cheerfully down the street. He stopped for a bit, suddenly realizing how hungry he was. To his right was a ramen bar. He strode in. After like eight bowls of pork ramen he stood, paid, and started home.

Halfway there he saw Sakura and Hinata. Their backs were to him. He immediately ran up and put an arm around each girls shoulder. “Hi!” Hinata looked at him and Sakura said, “Naruto! What did Tsunade want to talk to you for?”

Naruto released both girls and shrugged, “I’ll tell you about it latter. I need to go home!” He turned the way to his apartment. “See you guys latter!” with that he was gone, leaving a really confused Sakura and red Hinata.

Naruto landed on his balcony. Sasuke wasn’t home. Naruto sighed. He was probably out somewhere smoking. He started cleaning up the living room and kitchen. He was done cleaning up the place when Sasuke came in.

He took a look around and said, “Who died?” “Nobody, but we’re going to have a guest,” Naruto answered looking up from the scroll he was reading. Sasuke looked a little irritated.

“Who?”

“My sister,” Naruto watched Sasuke for a response. There was no response. “You don’t have a sister,” Sasuke frowned. Naruto jumped up and pointed a finger at Sasuke. “That’s what you say!”

Sasuke shook his head and said, “You do not have a sister.”

Naruto let himself fall back on to the sofa. “Fine, if that’s what you want to believe,” he said, closing his eyes. Sasuke watched him, confused. Ever since he came back from his trip with Jiraiya he would go back and forth between mature and immature.