TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Epic Indulgence. by Xx_sakura_blossom_xX

[Reviews - 8]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
______________________________________________________________________

Heya, I've always wondered what would happen if people from the Narutoverse met people cosplaying as people from the Narutoverse, so I decided to write a fiction about it. I honestly don't know If I'm going to continue this fic past a few chapters but I hope I'll find the inspiration to keep writing!

Please read and reveiw!

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto, If I did KakaIru would be cannon. ^^

_______________________________________________________________________

Epic Indulgence.

Chapter one:
By Xx_Sakura_Blossom_xX

Sasuke slowly walked deeper into the forest, adjusting his earpiece so that he could pick up the instructions from his sensei. All he could hear now was static and the occasional yell from Naruto. Damn dobe, he could never shut up for more than five minutes. Admittedly Naruto was not the actual dead last, seeing as he had passed the genin exam when so many others failed but still, it annoyed the blonde immensely when he jeered him so the nickname would stick until he did something noteworthy enough for him to lose it.


"Are you in position?." Kakashis lazy voice asked and Sasuke started slightly and turned down the volume on his earpiece, it was far too loud. "Yes." his answer was echoed by Sakura and Naruto. "How far away is the target?". Sasuke peered around a tree and into the underbrush. He could see a small shadow dart behind a large, leafy plant. "Three meters." he monotoned, Naruto hopped behind a tree and shot Sasuke a quick glare before saying. "I've got the target in my sights!". The blonde jumped out of his hiding spot and clawed around in the plant/bush thing. He emerged holding a squirming, hissing cat. Tora, the evil kitty from hell. She ran away from her owner daily. This was the fifth time they had had to find that cat.


Sakura ran up to rescue the feline from Narutos clutches, for some reason cats hated Naruto with a passion, dogs too. Naruto was now sporting several cuts curtesy of Tora. They would heal quickly though, they aways did. The scars Tora had made yesterday were already gone. Maybe it was a bloodline of sorts, Sasuke honestly didn't care. He could only hope that someday, somewhere, something would eat that damn cat before he killed it himself and had to explain to the wife of the fire lord why her beloved kitty was cleaved in two. He smiled darkly at the thought.


Kakashi apeared, holding his icha icha book and giggling perversly. Sasuke scowled just as Sakura sidled up and asked him for a date. He refused and started to walk away, back to the mission center. Sakura would follow him, Naruto would follow Sakura and Kakashi would trail lazily after them. They were halfway there and just about to exit the forest when the ground began to rumble. Sasukes hand reached for a kunai as he glanced around. Sakura blinked and looked at Sasuke and when she saw he had a kunai out she too took one from her holster. Naruto already had a few shuriken in his hands as his head whipped from left to right, confused. Kakashis visable eye had narrowed and one of his hands lightly touched the fabric of his hitai-ate.


Then suddenly the ground beneath them caved in and the three genin fell down into the chasm. Kakashis hand grabbed onto the edge of the pit and he mangaged to snag Narutos trouser leg who in turn grabbed the collor of Sasukes shirt and Sasuke just caught Sakuras hand as she fell past him. Sasuke gagged and coughed as his collor tightened like a noose around his neck. Kakashis hand strained against the weight of the three teens and with a gasp he let go. The darkness rished up to meet them and a strange warmth enveloped the group just before they lost consiousness.

______________________________________________________________________


"Owwwwww!" yelled a silver haired man as he clutched his ankle in pain. A blonde teenager ran over to him and put an arm on his shoulder. "Yo, James, you okay?" he asked, concern flickering in his blue eyes. James shook his head and pulled down the mask concealing his nose and mouth and pushed up his head band so he could look straight at his friend. "Do I look okay to you Kain?" he snapped and hissed as he jostled his ankle, it was swollen and had turned an off-purple colour. Kain swore and picked up a few plastic kunai off the floor. They must have been what James tripped up on. Clumsy jackass.


The blonde ran a hand through his hair and sighed in frustration. "Where the fuck are we gonna find another Kakashi cosplayer within an hour!? Animegeeks.R.Us. have signed up already!" he yelled tugging at his hair. A red head turned to look at him alarmed, her big green eyes were surrounded by black eyeliner and she had the kanji for love drawn on her forehead. "Why would we need another Kakashi . . . Oh fuck!" she swore as she hopped up and ran over to the pair, a Shukaku plushie clutched in her hands.


"What happened?!" she demanded kneeling down and poking James ankle. He swore again, louder and swatted her hand away. "Get away from me, damn woman!" he shouted, drawing more attention to the group. Kain frowned when he saw a tall dark haired teen walk slowly towards them, his crimson eyes were narrowed as he took in the scene. "What is going on?" he asked, his voice sounded uninterested but Kain could see the mocking concern behind the contact lenses. He snorted, Jae Micheals had finally graced them with his presance.


"Ah, the lord of the underworld has joined us at last! Just in time for our entire skit to fall apart!" he said mock-cheerful. Jaes eyes narrowed further until they were just slits of red. "What happened Kain?" he asked his voice was lower, menancing. Kain grinned cheekily at him and Jaes expression softened somewhat. "James busted his ankle. We can't do the skit. I can't see James dancing like this!" Kain explained and Jae pinched the bridge of his nose. Then he pointed dramaticaly at Kain.


"You!" Kain blinked and looked around before pointing at himself. "Who me?" he asked innocently and Jae nodded. "Yes, you! Go find a good Kakashi cosplayer before out skit starts in forty minutes!" then he turned around and walked away, his cloak flapping dramaticaly behind him, like he owned his own personal breeze. Kain gaped at the retreating figure in disbelief before slumping onto the ground. Jae was a proud Itachi/Orochimru/Madara cosplayer with a flair for melodrama and an ego the size of Europe. He was handome and he knew it, damn stuck up arsehole.


"Aww feck it!" he muttered before hopping back up and striding purposfully towards a group of Naruto cosplayers. After a few minutes it was clear that no-one in the area was free to to the skit at such short notice. There were only people who had cosplayed for fun to watch the show. If they didn't find a Kakashi cosplayer soon AnimeGeeks.R.Us. would never let them live it down.


Kain walked outside and started to look for people who wouldn't mind dressing up and saying a few lines. It seemed however, that outside the building that the competition was taking place in, people were rather afraid of a loud blond wearing an orange jumpsuit and carrying plastic knives in his hands. (Kain had forgotten to leave them with James.) Kain sighed and slouched down on a wooden bench. What was he going to do now?

______________________________________________________________________________


Naruto groaned and rubbed his head as he sat up. He had a splitting headache and something was pinning his legs to the ground. Blue eyes narrowed as Naruto kicked Sasuke off his legs. The raven haired boy spluttered and coughed while at the same time glaring at Naruto, who glared right back.


"What . . . the hell . . . dobe!" he wheezed holding his ribs. "Now, now boys. Its not the time to be fighting amongst ourselves." Kakashi calm voice filtered in through the gennins glaring contest. Naruto grinned sheepishly and rubbed the back of his head. Sasuke just scowled and looked away.


Kakashi frowned and looked around him, the three were in some kind of ally. He didn't recognise it at all, even the air around them felt different. It wasn't the dusty, warm air of Konoha. This breeze was cold and he could taste the moisture in it. Whats more he couldn't find Sakura. Narutos eyes widened as he looked around franticaly.


"Ano, wheres Sakura-chan?" he yelled and Kakashis frown deepened, Sasuke looked a bit worried as he scanned the ally. The pinkette definetly wasn't with them. Where was Sakura?

_______________________________________________________________________


Sakura was having a very bad day. First she woke up to find that her alarm was broken and she was late to meet up with her team. Second she didn't have time to have a shower and straighten her hair or put on her make up, then she found that all her favourite clothes were in the wash so she had to wear a pair of old black shorts and a horrible green shirt that kind of matched her eyes but in Sakuras opinion made her look fat.


Then when she went to meet up with her team she was practicaly assaulted by Naruto and ignored by Sasuke, then she had to wait another two hours for her lazy sensei to arrive and then they got stuck on another crappy D-rank mission. And to top it all off she ends up falling into some deep abyss and being dumped somewhere alone. Sakura was not impressed and she vented her anger on a nearby trashcan, swearing and kicking it with all of her strenght.


"Woah, there. What did the poor bin ever do to you?" a soft voice asked, amused. Sakura flushed and turned around to see a tall blonde boy wearing bright orange trousers and a tight black t-shirt, an orange jacket was tied around his waist and an necklace with an odd blue gem at the end bouced against his collorbone. Sakuras eyes widened, he was like an older, taller version of Naruto, he even had three whisker like marks on his cheeks. He grinned at her and leaned back on his heels.


"Are you here to watch the competition? I'm with MangaAddicts, were totally gonna kick AnimeGeeks.R.Us. butts, ya know!!" he said punching his fist in the air, Sakura nodded hesitantly. She didn't quite know what was going on but this was the first person she had seen since arriving in this strange place. "Um, do you know a guy called Uzumaki Naruto?" she asked and the blonde boy laughed "Duh, very funny, um miss . . ?" he looked at her expectantly and Sakura blinked in surprise.


"I'm Sakura." she said smiling and the blondes grin grew. "I can see that but whats your real name?" he asked "I'm Kain." Sakura bit her lip and looked at him properly. The clothes he was wearing were tacky, kinda plastic looking and upon closer inspection the whisker marks on his cheek were drawn on. Remembering what Iruka-sensei had told them about what to do when you find yourself in an unknown place with possible hostiles Sakura smiled at the blonde and stuck out her hand.


"My name is . . . uh, Hana." she said quickly and Kain shook her hand with a confused look on his face. "Right, Hannah, Its nice to meet you. Do you want to accompany me back to the comp hall?" he asked, Sakura frowned and looked around, she really needed to find Kakashi-sensei and the rest of her team. "Um, I need to find my team mates." she said anxiously but Kains smile just widened further. "There probably at the comp hall, nearly everyone is, and if their not we can send out a request for them. Do, you happen to have a Kakashi cosplayer in your team?" the blonde said, rubbing the back of his head and when Sakura nodded Kains grin threatened to spilt his face in two. "Awesome! Do you think he'd be willing to play a small part in out skit?" and Sakura nodded hesitantly. The blonde whooped and grabbed her hand before dragging her off down the street.


His laughter was infectious and Sakura giggled as they hopped over benches and ran through groups of flustered people. Soon they arrived outside a theatre-like place and inside there were people all dressed like shinobi, Sakura gasped a little when she saw people dressed like her, Sasuke, Kakashi and even Sandaime-sama. What was this?
"You okay?" Kain asked, looking a bit concerned as he led her down a crowed corridor. He was nice Sakura thought and kinda cute, his hair was lighter than Narutos and a bit longer, she noticed and his eyes were darker. "Uh, yeah. Its just . . . who are these people?" Sakura asked tightening her grip on Kains hand when two girls dressed up as her and Ino skipped past laughing. Kain smiled at her and tugged her into a side room.


"Weve rented this place for a cosplay compitition, my group MangaAddicts challenged a rival group AnimeGeeks.R.Us. because their group leader, Ray Downs, started talking about how we sucked when we totaly don't! So my mate Jae said why not have a comp to show them who's boss, so we did, ya know!" Kain chattered happily waving to a girl with red hair and big green eyes who was wrapping a bandage around the foot of a man who was dressed like Kakashi-sensei. "Oh, so what are you cosplaying from . . . ?" she mumbled, looking for more information.


Kain looked at her oddly. "From Naruto of course! Its the best Manga/Anime out there!! I myself cosplay as any character with short hair. I don't mind dying it or wearing a wig. Today I'm being Uzumaki Naruto for the skit and later I'll take photos as Namikaze Minato and Uchiha Obito!" Kain said with another happy smile. Sakura smiled back nervously as she went over everything in her head.


It was obvious that she wasn't in Konoha anymore and a quick handsign told her that she wasn't under any genjutsu. So the only other plausable explanation was that she was in another world, like those Sci-Fi books she used to read. Now she just had to find out about this manga, although who in their right mind would write a book about Naruto was beyond her. "Here, you can read a bit of this, if you want.!" Kain said proffering her a brightly coloured manga. She looked at it in shock and reverantly took it from his hands. Kain saluted her and walked a little bit away saying he needed to tell Jae that they'd found a replacment. On the front cover of the book there was a picture of Naruto, holding a scroll in his mouth with two ink brushes studded with kunai crossing behind him. He stood, crouched on two toads.


Sakura opened it and was even more shocked to find out that the first few pages were about Narutos genin exam and how he failed it. She had just gotton to the part where he stole the scroll and was found by Iruka sensei when a gloved hand reached out and tore the book from her hands. Sakura looked up to shout at whoever it was but stopped when she saw Kakashi-sensei, her real sensei not one of the phonies. Tears of relief fell down her cheeks as she lept up and hugged the man. The jounin shifted uncomfortably before detatching Sakura. He looked at her sternly.


"How much did you read?" he asked and his tone brooked no argument Sakura told him and the silver haired man visably sagged with relief. He grabbed her arm. "Come with me, Naruto and Sasuke are waiting out front. Or at least I told them to wait out front" Sakura stumbled a bit when she was pulled through the throng of people but was shocked when a pair of strong hands gripped her shoulders and stopped her from going anywhere. "Who are you?!" Kains suspicious voice asked and Sakura craned her neck to look up at him, he was glaring at Kakashi-sensei who had dropped Sakuras arm, she rubbed the limb to get the blood flowing again.


"I'm her sensei, who are you?" Kakashi asked in a laid back voice. Kains face brightened as he let go of Sakura and shook Kakashi hand enthusiasticly. "Great, follow me, Hannah can come with us too if she wants, were just going to give you your lines and props. I'm sure Hannah has explained it all so come on!" Kain yelled dragging Kakashi towards a small curtained off are of the room. Sakura followed timidly and she flinched a little when Kakashi turned to look questioningly at him.


"I, uh, I told him that you'd help them out in a cosplay if he helped me find you guys." she muttered embarrased and Kakashis eye widened. Cosplay? Oh no! Oh no way in hell was he going to- "Here we go!" Kain said giving Kakashi what looked like an issue of Icha Icha but when he opened it there were stage directions. "Seeing as you wont have much time to memorise the lines we decided to pencil them in here so you could just read it out!" Kain said proudly and he turned to pick up another prop when they heard a scream from the corridor.


"ITACHI!!!! ILL KILL YOU!!" Sasukes voice roared and was folowed by a "What the Fuck, Sasuke wha'r you doing!! Oi teme!!" and a "Get the fuck off me crazy kid! PUT THE GOD DAMNED KINFE AWAY!!". Several bangs, crashes and yells sounded from the hallway and Kakashi, Sakura and Kain looked at each other in horror. "Oh shit!"

_______________________________________________________________________