TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


NRRx2 by IDK, 20punkprincess

[Reviews - 1]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: =p hope u enjoy~
And just in case you DON’T see the disclaimer clearly written down there *points down* here:

Gaara: HimeIDK does not own us…nor does PunkPrincess…or else, I wouldn’t be able to rape and kill freely anymore…
Naru: *sweatdrops*
Sasu: maybe we should get away from him now…?
Lee: *runs to Gaara and hugs him* WHAT A GREAT AND YOUTHFUL SPEECH!!!
Gai: uhh, Lee, I don’t think you should be-…
Gaara: *ravishes Lee*
Sasu: yup, we should leave now…*drags Naruto to another room and locks it behind them*
IDK: aww, I wanted to get their action on film…ahh well *takes pics of Lee and Gaara then leaves*
Princess: …no matter what, I am SO -NOT- putting that on film!! *just leaves the vid cam in the room and runs after IDK, whose looking for the keys to Sasu’s and Naru’s room)
Gai: *stares* O.o

~xoxo~

(Continuing from Part 1 of Apology, IDK has now brought you up to the highest point of the MMOHH, and Princess had been locked up in the dungeon-err, I mean basement!)

IDK: *leads you to a humongous floor that looked like it has no roof* here we are *opens one of the many doors and leads you inside* enjoy~ *locks the door behind you and leaves to look for Princess*
Princess: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!! (Note: the ghosts are scaring the….out of her and locking her inside of one of the many…stalls._.)
You (u): …she just locked us in here…
Inner IDK minds (M for short): (=_= ~well duh, where have YOU been?!~ -_-”)
U: *looks around* OMG!!! (O.O)
DUUN DUUM DUUUN DUUUUUUUUMMMM!!!!
IDK: *waiting in elevator to go down, got impatient and just fell down, going through floors like a ghost* ughh, I’m coming Princess… (-_-”)
~scene forwarded~
(What happened in between: IDK got down to the basement, freed Princess from the ghost and cage-I mean cell….err, STALL…and Princess found out what happened to NRR….(oh noes…)
Princess: *SMACK*
Me: owww…*rubs head*
Princess: WHY DID YOU—WHEN DID YOU—WHERE DID YOU—HOW COULD YOU DELETE NRR?!?!?!?! (Naruto Ramen Randomness)
Me: I’m Sorry!!! It was an accident!!! *holds arms over head*
Princess: *kicks IDK’s stomach*
Me: owww…*leans forward automatically letting Princess hit her behind the neck & she faints*
Princess: HOW COULD YOU EVEN DELETE THE WHOLE THING IN THE FIRST PLACE?!?!?!? *yells at the unconscious IDK*
Me: *wakes up* huh, what??? Oh, right…IDK!!! (Readers: *thinking* is that why her username’s IDK???) I just did!!! I swear I was just trying to delete chapter 7!!!! Because it was a repeat of chapter 6!!! But it somehow deleted the whole thing!!!!! *cries* IM SO SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *shakes* (note: how DO you delete a repeated chapter?!)
Princess: ugh…*rubs head* never mind, your not worth hitting…well, you heard the girl, we are so sorry that IDK *glares at IDK* deleted all of NRR, or Naruto Ramen Randomness. We are so sorry. *scoffs at IDK*
Me: *sticks her tongue out to Princess & turns her head to the readers* IM SORRY!!! *bows repeatedly & frantically*
Princess: yeah, yeah, get on with it already! *still glaring and throws a bomb towards her*
Me: we don’t own Naruto!!!!!! *runs away*
Princess: HEY!! COME BACK HERE!!! *bomb explodes which makes a hole on the wall*
Me: *towards the readers* I hope you enjoy!! *towards Princess* I THOUGHT WE WERE DONE!!! *stops running, is outside now*
Princess: HAH!! I STILL NEED TO GIVE YOU YOUR PUNISHMENT!!! *coming to IDK in top speed, is outside now too*
Me: then in that case…NEVER!!!! *runs up a tree* HA, U CAN NEVER GET/CATCH ME UP HERE!!!
Princess: *glares at tree*
Me: THE TREE NEVER DID ANYTHING TO YOU!!! STOP MAKING IT SUFFER!!!
Princess: your right, it never DID anything FOR me either…so, I guess I’ll get rid it from its suffering…*kicks tree*
Tree1: *creeks & falls suddenly, falling apart into pieces/ashes*
Me: OMIGOSH!!! *jumps from the tree to another while it falls* U KILLER OF TREES!!! *hugs tree protectively*
Princess: U TREE HUGGER!! *punches tree*
Tree2: *creeks & brakes in half, its bark peeling off*
Me: *jumps to another tree* KEEEEEEEEHH *does cat-like warning & sits like an animal looking down on Princess from up the tree*
Princess: COME DOWN HERE!! NOW!!!!! *has bloody hand/arm & leg*
Me: NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *still in cat act*
Princess: GRRRR….*takes out chain saw*
Tree3: U KILLED MY FRIEND!!!! *takes out an axe*
Tree4: U KILLED MY BOYFRIEND!!! *takes out a saw*
Princess: *stare*
Me: *sweatdrop* wooow…AWESOME!!! *takes out gun & sword with other shiny & sharp things* TREES CAN TALK!!! I HAVE PROOF NOW!!! & THEY HAVE RELATIONSHIPS!!!
Tree3 & Tree4: uhm…okay…?? Ugh…uhm…right…*sweatdrop*
(lol)
U: *still locked up in IDK’s floor and doing…something that will not be mentioned here today*
M: (-_-”)

---end!!

Both: ENJOY!!!

*At the Hokage Tower*

*Naruto waves at IDK*
Me: NARU-CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!!!!!! *hugs*
Princess: you know- you hug so many random people…
Me: so? Its one of my many weird problems!!!
Naru: umm, so how DID you get baa-chan to let you host this in the tower before your own tower is built??? *note: the tower was destroyed to pieces on the first NRR version ^^’ and has not been completely rebuilt, and the MMOHH basement has been bombed so the building has fallen into pieces, but luckily no one got hurt…except you because you refused to get out of what you called “Heaven”*
Me: oh…we just used a little negotiation…*laughs evilly*
Princess: oh no…*shakes head sadly* she’s going to get us all killed someday… (Remember this phrase, hehehehe…)
Me: HOW DID YOU GET TO KNOW MY EVIL PLAN WITHOUT ME TELLING YOU BEFORE HAND?!?!?!
Princess: you mean that you were actually PLANNING on killing us all?!?!?!?!?
Me: don’t ignore my question with another question!!!
Princess: I’m not, I can’t HELP asking if I’m going to die because of you or not!!!
Me: grr….
Princess: …grr.
Naru: *sweatdrop* um, guys?
Both: WHAT?!?!?!?
Me: omigawd, I’m so sorry Naru-chan, I didn’t mean it…much.
Princess: …it’s your fault for butting in!
M: (heehee, BUTTing ~XD~)
Me: don’t speak to Naru-chan like that!!!! *smack*
Princess: you have no right to smack me for what you did!!!! *glares*
Me: you have no right to yell at Naruto!!! *glares back*
Naru: Uhh…guys? Get on with the story already!! *puppy-dog-eyes*
M: (awww, ~pukes~ O.o wtf is ur prob?! ~u!!!~)
Both: *turn, look, look away, blush & nosebleed*
Me: Naru-chan, where did you learn that look??
Princess: yeah, it’s super effective…just look. *points towards the quickly dyeing crowd that had witnessed the face & is having major massive nosebleeds & passing out*
Naru: I got it from Ero-sennin; he said it’d be as effective as the Sexy No Jutsu…but at that time, I had no clothes on so I really didn’t know if it’d be effective or not…
M: (O.o that perv!!! ~well duuhhh!!!~=_=)
Tsu (Tsunade): WHAT?!?!?!?
Jir (Jiraiya): *talks to himself* uh, oh…gig’s up boys, we’re moving out!!! *runs*
M: (-_-” ~ XD~)
Tsu: GET BACK HERE YOU DAMN PERVERT!!! WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO NARUTO?!?!?!??!?! *runs after him*
Sasu: *climbs up a tree & cries* my…pure…Naru…gone…pervert…must… REVENGE!!!! Everyone heard this muttering!!
M: (O.o ~>.}{?*&^%#$^%^:””:%&*(&%*^$&%$^&*(“:”:””{{:>>?”)*)(*&*(

*at the Hokage Tower in the basement…in the middle of the night having s’mores & hot cocoa with chocolate chip & sugar cookies*
Me: *telling a story* so, *holds a flashlight* there was once a time of great distraught…and a boy had live then…*dumps cocoa on Naruto’s lap “accidently”*…oops sorry *sweatdrop in the outside while in the inside she laughs with evilness!*
M: (do YOU know what she’s thinking? ~no clue…~)
U (or R for readers): aren’t you guys supposed to know? -_-”
M: (no…~why should we?~ yeah, we ARE –just- her mind, you know!)
U/R: *sweatdrop* …nevermind.
Naru: IT BURNS!!!!! *jumps up from his seat and bounces around the room*
Sasu: grr…*glares at IDK & stand up to go to the bathroom with Naruto*
M: (guess what I’m wondering…~…wat he looks like under there right now?~…yeah…how do you know?! Are u like, some kind of MIND READER?! *gasps* ~sweatdrop~)
Princess: ugh, Sasuke, I think you might just want to listen to this story for your amusement…we can tell you that it will be amusing in the end for you…*wicked grin*
Naru: Sasuke, you should I want to know what happens and if your there with me you might not hear…you can tell me later…I’m going to take a shower! *brightens up even though it still burns*
Me: GOMEN NA SAI!!!
Naru: it’s ok IDK *sweatdrop*
Sasu: but—
Naru: nope, you stay here and listen! *pout & blush realizing what Sasuke might do to him while they were away and alone together*
M: (…hey! ~what?~ he isn’t as gullible as he seems! ~sweatdrops & face palms~ huh? What? ~nothing…~)
Sasu: *raises an eyebrow & watches Naruto leave* you do know that I’m missing a good show of Naruto’s a-
Me: yes! His ass! We know!
M: (XD ~O.o~)
Princess: but you will DEFINITELY not have any regrets after the story…
Naru: *from the bathroom two doors down and across the hallway* hey IDK? Do you have spare clothes?! (He shouted this)
U: …Naru-kun isn’t very…embarrassed is he…?
M: (nope…~nuh uh~)
Sasu: *face brightens up* ohh…I get it, *smirks evilly/perv-ly*
Princess: *whispers* exactly.
Me: YEAH! THEIR IN THE CUPBORAD!!!!
Sasu: *face drops* *glares at the authors*
Authoress: *smirks*
Naru: GAH! THESE CLOTHES ARE…ARE…ARE…
Sasu: *raises eyebrow* what dobe?
Nin: *raises eyebrows except Gaara who doesn’t have some but will if he could…guess Lee & Gai just have to do it for him!*
M: (its weird how she only mentions them NOW…~uh huh~)
U: …weird author forgets everybody huh?
M: (yup ~wait, HEY~ that’s US!!! ~*glares*~)
Naru: *blushes, though no one can see it* no-nothing…
Sasu: hm? *looks at the authoress with respect*
Me: *grins*
Princess: *smiles angelically*
Sasu: what did you do? To shut up the dobe that FAST and not EVEN be in the same ROOM? I got to know! You must be Gods!
Me: you will know…*does a pose on the right side that looks like a “C” or a half a heart shape…*
Princess: …when you hear…*does other half of the pose in the left side*
M: (…why…did she…~add…that?! O.o~ …ughhh…)
Both: our story of fear! *smiles*
U: …weirdos!!!....
Sasu: ok…no need of the weird poses!
Me: ooh, by the way Princess, do you like my clothing??
Princess: yeah! Where did you get the-
Sasu: we have not much time! *peers/glances at the door cautiously*
Me: actually we have the whole time in the world because Naruto would be slow! *nods knowingly*
Princess: yup, when he sees everythi-
Naru: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!! *screams*
Me: …guess he found one…
Naru: OMG!!! *shriek*
Princess: …and there goes the other!
Naru: OH GOD!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Sasu: …???
Naru: GET IT AWAY!!! GET IT AWAY!!!! AWAY!!!!!!
Me: don’t ask, it’s better if you don’t know!
Naru: NOOOOOOOO!!! MY INNOCENT EYES!!!
Sasu: *growls and glares at the authoress with a questioning look*
Princess: …
Me: …we should tell you the story…like, NOW…
M: (^^ ~lol~)

//8GOES INTO STORY TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!18\

Me: as I said before:

“There was once a time of great distraught and a boy had live then, the boy was beautiful but no one saw his beauty until the day he died, no it is not that story many had seen his beauty, and all who had seen wanted it for themselves. So the King hid the boy, his son, who he banished from the kingdom to guarantee his safety before handing him the throne.
You see, the King saw his son as the most beautiful thing on Earth, and his older son had troubles in the life of the royalties. So before anyone knew that his wife had her child, he banished the little one with three of his guards into the Uchiha Kingdom…”

Sasu:*raises and eyebrow* the Uchiha Kingdom? Heh, I think I’m starting to like this story…*smirks*
Princess: *smiles evilly*
Me: could I just finish my story?! *glares at the smiling two*
M: (I like me…~I like me too~ ^^)
Both: yes~…
U: do you guys have anger issues? .:talking to the Minds:.
Me: okay, so where was I? Oh yeah…
M: (sometimes…~pretty much…~maybe….)

“…and only told his most trusted followers his decision and action.
One of his followers was a long white haired man who was the eldest of the three. He had great reputation towards the men, but not so towards women…(M: we’re talking about Jiraiya, huh ~right~) (Jir: YES, IM IN IT!!! *woots and gets hit in the face with a high-heel shoe*) (IDK: that’s what you get for interrupting me, NOW SHUT UP!!!)
The second one was the second eldest who has silver hair. Many adore his power and greatness and women fall in love with him instantly when they view his face. One of his eyes was red like an Uchiha when they are maddened, but he is not of the Uchiha clan. He is also a great fan of the eldest and is a pervert. (U: …Kakashi…?) (Kaka: …so whose the third then? (note:thought he’d be in the Uchiha clan)) (IDK: well, you WERE supposed to be, but I messed up because people kept on interrupting, so I have to stick with it) (kaka: oh…ok then)
The third was the youngest of all three; he had brown hair and a scar that goes through his nose. He was also the least perverted, as far as we knew (M: XD~lol~). (Jir: hey why don’t you get mad at THEM!?!?!? *points at thin air where IDK’s Minds were sitting at) (IDK: *gets mad and asks* who?) (everyone else: *sweatdrops*) (Jir: nvrm…) (IDK: *throws another shoe at Jiraiya and it hits him on the stomach* great, now stop talking!!!) ANYWAY, he was also the most caring of them all and very protective of the young prince. So they arrived at the Uchiha castle and--”

Me: *gets interrupted with the door opening*
Naru: *opens the door really loud and walks in the room hesitantly*
Everyone else: OMG!!! *nosebleeds*
Naru: *blushes like crazy*
Me: oooh, cute! *starts to take pics*
Princess: awww, *takes out video cam and video tapes him*
Sasu: *blushes and his nosebleeds like a pervert* he-hey Naru…*walks up to him and hugs him, groping his ass in the way* hehehehehhee…*in heaven*
Tsu: *smacks Sasuke*
Sasu: OW!!!
Me: well, I guess we have to stop the story now -_-”
M: (awww ~we wanted to know what happened)
Me: *pets the Ms’ heads* ^^
Jir: (O.o) *looks at her unbelievingly*
Me: *glares at him* ( ]=< )
M: (lol ~omg~ XD)

END!!! …FOR NOW!!!
Chapter end notes: ^^ did u enjoy? lol

~HimeIDK