TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


NRRx2 by IDK, 20punkprincess

[Reviews - 1]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: WEIRDNESS~!!!!
Chapter notes: Naruto: Hey Hime (IDK)...why are you hunched over the computer like that?
IDK: *shaking and holding a broken pencil* grr... *banging her head in the keyboard*
Naruto: AH!! IDK-CHAN!!! *worries and grabs a pillow and puts it between IDK's bleeding forehead and the desk* WHATS WRONG WITH YOU?! *starts treating her wounds*
Princess: leave her (>.>)...its her fault and punishment
IDK: I'm sorry...I'm sorry...I'M SORRY NA-CHAN!!!!! (TT^TT)
Naru: eh?! WHY?! WHAT DID U DO?! *glares at Princess*
Princess: *looks offended and scoffs* -I- didnt do ANYTHING...-she- did IT *points at IDK and walks away*
Naru: *turns cautiously back towards IDK* wha-what did she mean by that?
Sasu: *creeps in by the door way* Naruto...she's gonna make me get killed all over again... *all sulky and emo*
Naru: NANI?! I THOUGHT WE WERE OVER THAT PHASE!!! *looks at computer screen and sees...* oh...ohhh...OH...OH NO!!! (O.O) IDK!!!! (>.
Yaoi is not suggested to women who are pregnant or have a disease, unless its minor.

Yaoi is very bad for the heart (trust me my heart is like torn...-_-") and lungs...and...ok, most of all your body is in danger~ (>...>~ >..>)

IDK: ...you wanna come in too? (im hungry...~of course we are! its 6:23 in the MORNING!!!~ ehhh?! really?! O.o ~baka~)

Princess: nuh uh! *shakes head furiously*

IDK: *shrugs* its your loss...if the pets come get you, its not my fault (>.> ~evil grin...heheheheh~ stop playing with her! >.< im gonna get in trouble!!! ~idiot, we BOTH will!~oh yeah...O.O)

Princess: WHAT?! *runs inside even before IDK fully opened the door*

IDK: ...dont get lost *leads the readers to an elevator* we might need to pit stop or go to ultimate speed...>.> either way...we're leaving Princess...

Princess: hmp! *sits on the couch thinking no harm will be done* (HAH! ~stupid!! >..> ~oh...~)

Princess: AAAAAAAAH!!! *kicks at the arm which falls off and runs to other elevator*

(CV -creepy voice): IDK's mind...why are you not with her?

mind: (becuz, we dun wanna ~we wanna scare the gurl...~)

CV: have fun...

mind: -both- kay... *travels to the elevator on which

Princess was puching the buttons randomly on*

mind: (this cant be good...-_-" ~nothing is ever in my opinion~ shuddap, u dun have an opinion! ~i do too!~ WELL UR OPINION IS THE SAME AS MINE!! ~is not!~ IS TOO! ~not~ TOO ~not~ TOO...uhh...~ugh~ -_-")

Princess: *elevator suddenly goes down, not up*

IDK: *on the 23rd floor* hm, someone is going down...I wish that wasnt Princess in the Elevator to the Basement Hell...hmm, *shrugs* ahh well, she can make it... *puts it on turbo speed* hold on...*passes levels 30-90 in 5 seconds flat*
minds: WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Princess: *on the ceiling of the elevator holding on tightly until the elevator stops all of a sudden and she falls into the ground face first* AAH!!!!

IDK: *in level 354* hmm, we should go faster...*clicks button twice and elevator goes like a plain then hears a scream* ...thats sounded a lot like Princess...

TBC~!

(IDK is having troubles staying up so please excuse her for this break and let her sleep, have a nice day~!)

(if anyone wants to talk to me on chatango my user is himeidk1314~not 15 cuz thats an anon that was trying to copy and be me~ ^^ lol; but please tell me who and why u are talking to me or else i'll get freaked out XD)
oh gawd im so tired...i promised myself i wouldnt sleep till i could finish this apology chapter~ *yawns* well, good morning guys ^^" (its 6:46am) i'm sorry for not finishing it...im just so...exhausted TT^TT) *sleeps* nite~
Chapter end notes: finally...ooover!! TT^TT *sleeps*