TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


KONOHAGAKURE ACADEMY by Kitara Namakazi

[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Period One: Literature-Kurenai Yuuhi

The new girl stood in the open doorway, her dirty blond hair tied in a loose bun. The uniform black jersey was hanging from a shoulder, exposing her Senju double ended trident symbol on her pressed white blouse. She was holding an electric green folder. A black thigh high skirt and opaque stockings covered a pair of powerful legs. On her feet where a pair of roman closed sandals. Her heels clicked loudly on the polished wooden floor. She paused and then passed the teacher her note. Her face was impassive-those near translucent emerald eyes scanning the class. In the corner of the room sat a boy with a weird hair cut. He was the only person not staring at her or whispering behind their hands.

"Miss Senju-"

"Just call me Manaia." The girl replied.

"Miss Manaia, can you please sit down and open your copy of Angels and Demons"

"Sure." Manaia said absently, making her was towards the back.

Sasuke heard a rustle of material and someone settling beside her, the girl was muttering darkly about reading but eventually pulled out her copy of Angels and Demons. He ignored her, his onyx eyes returning to his own. As minutes passed, his curiosity took control and the boy was trying to look at her. She sighed and flipped the page, unfazed by the interesting stares she was getting from others, not including the boy next to her.

"You know," she began "It is impolite to stare…baka."

Some of the fan girls glared at the new girl who called their Sasuke baka. A platinum blond even hissed at her. Sasuke kept silent, burying his blushing face in the book. She was the only girl (or anyone for that matter) who had dared to go near the boy.
Kurenai rapped the desk with a ruler, gaining everyone's attention but Manaia's.

"Manaia please look up." Manaia's green eyes glanced up. "Read the prologue and write a one hundred word explanation on what happened so far…Dismissed."
She was gone before Sasuke could see. He saw her long straw coloured hair exit the doorway.

Shit…

Later that day…

Double Period: Music- Kabuto Yakushi

The new girl sat in the corner, reading Angels and Demon while the class was separating into their performing groups.

"Shikamaru, go and ask if she wants to join." Temari said, motioning for the boy to go. He glared at the blond, but obliged. The girl looked up, her green eyes searching. Shikamaru crossed his arms and sighed.
"If you really want an answer, sure. And that girlfriend of yours is a loudmouth; I bet you only like her because she can call you names don't ya, Shikamaru-kun…"

Shikamaru just walked away, head bowed and muttering, "How troublesome."
Temari hadn't really looked at the girl, but when they arrived at their table, she recognized her instantly.

"Holy damn, Manaia-Shiroi!"

Manaia Shiroi grinned.

"My my Temari, is life as great as you look?"

The old friends embraced.

"Part of the Senju Clan…oh my god; my old friend is nearly royalty!" Temari said excitingly.

Manaia scratched her head and grinned.

"I hate the fact that we have to wear this stupid uniform-" she tried to pull down the skirt of hers. "Geez, skirts are really annoying."

"Tomboy as ever I see." Temari commented.

"I hate it. I'd rather run around naked."

Wolf whistles and cat calls echoed. Temari and Manaia turned around and groaned.

"I don't mind you running around naked; it might actually make things interesting around here." It was a blond person. Manaia didn't know what it was ("dude or dudette" ran through her mind) behind him/her/it was a group of six guys and one girl checking out the new chick.

Manaia balled her fist.

"Ignore him Manaia." Temari whispered. But a cheeky smile played on the girls lips.

"My friend here" she motioned towards Temari. "Has just informed me that you are a hermaphrodite-before I run, you should, so we all know what you are!" her voice boomed. Deidera blushed. Kabuto could sense an approaching storm and decided to split the parties.

"Shikamaru, you, Temari, Manaia and Kankuro go to the recording studio one and record. Deidera you and your band go into the practice hall. NOW."

The pair of blonds looked at each other up and down before splitting and departing to their destinations.

Recording studio one: In use

"What are ya doing Temari?" Manaia asked as the girl logged into the computer and begin the recording.

"What does it look like baka?" Temari shot back. Shikamaru and Kankuro looked at each other and shrugged. Blondes they thought. The drum kit was set up waiting for Shikamaru, Guitar for Temari and the bass for Kankuro. A pair of microphones sit in the front.

"Sorry for being-late." A boy entered the recording studio. He had long brown hair and the most see through purple eyes imaginable.
"It's fine." Temari said. "Just get your mic… and I've found us a female vocalist. Neji, this is Manaia-Shiroi Senju, Manaia this is Neji Hyuga."
Manaia shook the boy's outstretched hand.

"Please just call me Manaia. I hate my full name."
Neji just nodded.
"I think a trial is needed." Kankuro said wickedly. "She is new, and we need to hear her sing… so we know if she is the best for the position."

Chuckle.

"I'll go for it, as long as it's not Miley Cyrus or something stupid like that."

"Fine."

"Belle of Saint Mark, Shelia E should suffice." Temari said, joining her brother in the wickedness.

"Fine."

Shikamaru began. The beat began to get faster when Manaia started.

"The belle of saint mark
Was a frail but passionate creature
Ebony hair
And eyes deep blue green
The bell of saint mark
Wore clothes that belonged to his father
Even though he was a mere seventeen

"I'm in love
I'm in love
I'm in love
With the bell of saint mark
It tears me apart
Whenever I hear him cry
I'm in love
I'm in love
I'm in love
With the bell of saint mark
And if he doesn't love me
I think that I'll properly die…"

"Damm babe, you should be in my band." The blonds head was in the doorway. Manaia kicked the door, jamming Deidera's head in the way.

"Whoops, sorry slipped."

SILENCE

"What?" Manaia asked, looking at the curious faces.

"Your one of those chicks that are scary when you piss them off." Neji remarked. Kankuro nodded, remembering back when they were little.

"Anyway." Temari bought the conversation back. "Your in, no one's pulled off that song. After today, we have practices every Monday, Wednesday and Fridays."

"Choice." Manaia said.

The door swung open again. Instead of the blond. It was the teacher.

"Manaia come here."

Manaia could feel that a lecture was about to come. She departed the band's presence and followed the teacher. Kabuto stopped outside his office and motioned for Deidera to come closer.

"I have decided that, the school band would be lead by you and Deidera."

"So it has a name." Manaia shot. "Deidera, dei-dei-kun… matches your girly fringe and ponytail."

Deidera screwed up his face.

"I hate you."

"Well the feeling is mutual dei-dei"

"Stop it. Now the school band meets on Friday. Any questions?"

"Does anyone know what he is? Is he a boy, girl alien pakeha?"

Kabuto didn't dignify that with an answer.

Lunch-Cafeteria

The cafeteria was full.

There was only one table empty, just as a chick with long black hair. Manaia licked her lips at the delicious food in front of her when two shadows blocked her light.

"What do we have here?"

Manaia bit her lip, trying not to lash out at the guys behind her. It was so hard! So naturally she moved her face away from the boys. The boy misread and frowned.

"Who are you?"

Now she was unable to eat in peace.

"I could ask you the same question."

The boy lowered his face inches away from hers with those piercing onyx eyes.
"Why are you sitting on our table?"

"It's a free country." Manaia remarked. "And I don't see your name on it."

"Fiesty." Some one commented.

"She's Senju." Someone remarked. "All of the Senju chicks are fiesty."

"Senju eh?" the guy touched Manaia's cheek. Her reflexes kicked in as her fist came in contact with the boys face. He went flying into some of the guys behind him. The others took a step backwards, absolutely shitting themselves.
Silence rang as she stood up and made her way out of the cafeteria full of staring eyes.

Earth House

Neji Hyuga, who had just returned from the physical education department, was surprised to see the blond as he exited the Hyuga dorm and down to the small kitchenette. She was swearing and crying. Something was wrong.

"Manaia are you alright?"

Manaia wiped her tears away and chuckled sadly.

"Fine."

Obviously not, but trying to have a brave face, Manaia dumped her bag and books and followed Neji into the kitchenette. She had her half eaten apple pie in her hand, which she immediately threw away in disgust.
"Do we have any food in this place that does not have apple in it?"

Neji nodded.

"Lasagne. I don't know what is in it, but it looks edible. There's also some chocolate cake from Hinata's birthday-but I advise you not to eat it." He said as he poked the cake with a fork-it hissed with a smell of rottenness. "I think we should throw it away."

"Pass out the lasagne." Manaia said. She pulled her fork to the food. The food had a thin layer of fat. "I'll chuck it in the microwave for a minute or something."

"Sounds good."

Microwave pinged. Manaia pressed the buttons and it began to heat the lasagne.

"So Neji, why ain't you with everyone else in the cafeteria?"

Shrug. "Never like crowds, claustrophobic."

Ping.

"That was short."

"Shikamaru altered it a little bit to be faster and more efficient. I didn't know he had it in him."

"Shikamaru?" Manaia touched the fork to her chin. "Widow Peak Shikamaru?"

"Temari's Shikamaru." Neji said, pulling out the now hot lasagne. "He always liked the tyrannical women. Why ain't you down with everyone?"

"I don't feel like going down after what I've done."

"What did you did Manaia?"

"Ha, the best storyline in the whole world would ever see. New Girl punches out the hottest guy in the world!" she said loudly, gesturing hugely. "I can see it now, play by play scenarios and fan girls hurling paper bags full of shit into the windows. That's what they did in my old school anyway."

"Must of stunk." Neji said. "Why did that happen?"

"I was dating the hottest guy in my old school. I was caught in the girl's changing room with him by the P.E teacher. That's when my mother couldn't take it no more and sent me here." She pointed her fork at him. "I wasn't even doing anything really bad with him."

"Mmm…really?" Neji said cheekily. Manaia screwed up her face at him.

"We were half dressed okay! Nothing was happening below the waist OKAY!" Manaia glared at the Hyuga. "The teacher had caught us because one of the jealous girls told her. HAPPY NOW!"

"Very." Neji said slyly.

"Ain't you looking friendlily in there?"
Neji and Manaia turned to see Shikamaru and Temari in the doorframe, smirking at the pair.
"Over Lasagne I see." Temari remarked. Manaia rolled her eyes. "I heard what you did to the Uchiha boy from Ino. Great punch, his over inflated ego needed to be punctured."

"Thanks." Manaia raised her eye at the girl. "Why are you two here anyway, thinking the place was deserted? Wanting to get down and dirty on the table or something?"

Neji choked on lasagne. Temari's face went bright red.

"Hey we are all adults here. So Shikamaru-"

"HEY I WAS NOT IN THIS ARGUMENT." Shikamaru shouted. Manaia grinned.

"No actually, it's Monday, we have practise today"Temari slide that into the conversation. "We were looking for you."

"Whatever." Manaia "By the way, Yakushi has made me female vocalist for the band!"

Temari sniggered.

"What!"

"Do you know what we do every year?"

"Nope."

"Troublesome…" Shikamaru muttered.

"A production. The lead vocalists usually have the main parts. It's humiliating."

"How would you know?" Manaia raised her eyebrow at the girl.

"I was leading last year. I had to nearly kill someone on the set." Temari grinned. Shikamaru tenderly touched his neck. He remembered it vividly. The set nearly collasped onto him.

Authors notes:
Pakeha: any person of European descent. It is a Maori word, usually for offence and is a label.
And I know the characters in Naruto of Asian persuasion, but I like to call Deidera Pakeha because he looks like one.
He he he he hermaphrodite
He he he he he he he heh eh
He he he he girl boy Maori pakeha African alien man woman!