TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Thread of Friendship by REDcloudsX3, Panda-chan

[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: Please excuse our english. English is not our mother tounge therefore we're not really good at it and do ask us questions if you're not sure about our OC. Hope you will enjoy it. :D
Chapter notes: Our first chapter! XD We hope you will enjoy it and do ask us if you want to know more about the OCs.
-Mizuri’s POV-

‘Tsunade-sama! They’re here!’ Shizune panted as she opened the door to the Hokage’s office.

Himiko and I stood behind Shizune. The Hokage turned and faced us. ‘You two are going on a mission to the Suna. You’re going to escort a rich merchant and his daughter to the Suna. Once you’ve reached the border of the Fire country and the Wind country, there will be two more ninjas from Suna to escort them.’

‘S-Sunagakure?’ Himiko gulped and I grinned. It’s been a long time since we go on missions. God must have heard my prayers every night. I’m rotting here, same goes to Himiko.

‘Yes, to the Suna, do you have a problem, Himiko?’ Tsunade asked. ‘Ermm.. ermm.. nothing!’ Himiko’s face turned as red as beetroot all of a sudden. I grinned wider. Oh man, this is just going to be so much fun if we met Gaara, the Kazekage. ‘Hokage-sama, there’s only the two of us on this mission?’ I asked.

‘Yes and I’m not assigning any captain in your team since you’re both capable of doing such easy missions.’ She said. ‘Well, why do you pick two chunnins for this mission? Since you said it’s an easy mission, why not pick genins?’ I asked again.

‘The merchant, Fujiwara-san wants two experiences ninja to escort him and we get extra pay.’ Tsunade explained. I nodded. Extra pay, you say? Hell yeah! ‘You will leave at 4 o’clock this evening. Dismissed.’ Tsunade ordered. Himiko and I left the room.

--

‘Oh man, we’ve only got an hour to pack.’ I grunted. ‘Neh, why are you so quiet today? Is it because of the mission to the Suna?’ I asked her. She nodded.

I can see that she’s still blushing. I sighed. ‘We won’t get to meet Gaara. We’ll just leave them at the borders so there’s a 0% of meeting your one true love. Why would you even fall for him? You’ve only met twice anyway.’ I teased her.

‘It’s not.. uhh.. he’s..he’s.. ..he’s good looking, kind-hearted, cool and..’ She trailed off. I smirked. Kind-hearted? Bah, have you see him in the Chunnin exams? Thinking of it makes me shiver. Brrr.. ..

‘Well, anyways, stop fangirling over him and get prepared for the mission. We get extra pay!’ I said. I have to get her mind out of Gaara or else she would just wander off when we’re on the mission. I nudged her hard on her ribs. ‘Ouch! Why’d you do that for?’ Himiko glared at me.

‘To get you back to earth!’ I retorted. I stopped in front of my house. ‘We’ll meet at the main gate of Konoha at 3.55. Don’t be late.’ I stressed on the last sentence. Himiko nodded and waved goodbye then continued on her path.
- At the main gate of Konoha –

‘ Mizuri! Am I late? I lost track of time when I was thinking about the mission and all.’ Himiko looked at me, gasping for air. Thinking about the mission? I bet she’s just thinking about Gaara. I smirked.

‘Suprisingly, no. You’re just on time.’ I told her, looking out for our clients.

‘GAAAAH ! Bugs are on my new shoes! Get off!’ a high-pitch scream filled the air. I turned my head and saw a man around the age of 50 with a girl around the same age as us. I’m assuming she’s his daughter.

‘Are they our clients?’ Himiko asked with a puzzled look on her face.

‘Let’s hope not because I don’t want to be stuck with an annoying brat like her. Just look at her, she’s more irritating than Naruto!’ I said. I’m not being rude here, I’m just stating the fact.

‘Calm down, Ayaka. It’s rude to scream and shout like that.’ The girl’s father told her. He changed his sight to us. ‘Excuse me for asking but are you the 2 ninjas who are supposed to escort us to the boarders of Suna ?’

I looked at his daughter who’s currently stomping on the insects, screaming like a mad woman. I sighed. ‘Yes, sir. We are here to escort both of you.’

‘Great! I’m sure the Hokage had told you about me and my daughter but still, it’s rude to not introduce ourselves.’ Fujiwara-san waved Ayaka to come here. Ayaka ran to our direction, looking pissed.

‘Hi, I’m Himiko and this is Mizuri. We’re the ones who’re suppose to escort both of you to the boarders of Suna.’ Himiko said with a gentle voice, a broad smile on her face. I can’t believe she can be happy even though we’re supposed to escort a spoil brat.

‘Nice to meet you. I’m Fujiwara Natamane and this is my lovely daughter, Ayaka.’ He introduced. Lovely?! Psh.

‘Are both of you really ninjas ?? Have you seen yourself in the mirror ? You guys look like a mud monsters. Hmph.’ Ayaka commented. MUD MONSTER?!

‘Nani?! Why you little p-’ Himiko cover my mouth. ‘ Mizuri, I know how you feel cause I’m feeling the same thing too but we’re suppose to escort and protect them.’ She whispered into my ears. Himiko’s right. I sigh.

‘Alright then, since we’re done with the introductions. Let’s move out.’
Chapter end notes: Do you like it? Please leave us some feedbacks. :D We do appreciate it.