TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Naruto Meets Ichigo by eldertensa

[Reviews - 4]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: PRELUDE

Next will be a time skip.
It's Naruto's 7th birthday, which is nothing particularly special for Naruto, just that he had to stay inside, otherwise he would be beaten worse just because of the demon inside him. Naruto was busy eating Miso Raman he had just made, when there was a knock on the door. When he opened the door, he saw an Anbu member "yes?" Naruto asked as politely as he could.

"The 3rd wishes to speak to you, I am going to escort you to make sure you make it safely." Said the Anbu. Naruto wondered if anyone would try to attack him while he was walking with the Anbu. "Yeah, hold on a sec, come in if you want." Said Naruto. Naruto walked over to his closet and got his shoes on. "Ok, ready." Said Naruto.

As they walked to the Hokage's building, allot of people glared at Naruto. It was as though he did some horrible act and didn't deserve to safely walk around. The worst glares came from the older adults, who actually knew about the demon inside of him. On the way someone actually threw a rock at Naruto, which was blocked by the Anbu, who tied the man up so he could arrest him later.

When they got there, the Anbu left Naruto at the Hokage's door and went to arrest the man who tried to attack Naruto. Naruto knocked on the door and the door opened, the 3rd Hokage stood before him. "Ah, good to see you Naruto, happy birthday, how have you been?" Asked Sarutobi with a smile. Naruto, glad to finally see a smile, smiled back and said "No different."

"Come, Naruto, there is someone I would like you to meet." Said Sarutobi. Naruto excitedly followed him down the hallway. They stopped at the last door in the hallway, and the Hokage opened it. When they walked in, Naruto looked around and saw a guy in black robes.

He had spiky orange hair, and looked as though he had a perminite scowl on his face, on his back, he carried a large sword. "Who are you?" Said Naruto. "So, Sarutobi, this the kid?" Asked Ichigo, completely ignoring Naruto's question. "Yes Ichigo, this is Naruto Uzumaki." Said Sarutobi. "Hello, don't ignore me, who are you!. Said Naruto loudly.

"My name is Ichigo Kurosaki, Jonin, and until you are 18, your guardian." Said Ichigo with a serious look on his face. Naruto thought something was off, why would the hokage assign a Jonin to be his guardian, that didn't make sense, Jonin have better things to do than guard a kid. "Wait wait wait, why is a Jonin going to be my guardian? Doesn't he have better things to do?" Asked Naruto.

"Normally yes, but he wants to take a break from all the missions and guard the village, so I thought that instead of sitting around doing nothing, he could be put to some use." Said Sarutobi. After the Hokage left so they could get to know each other, there was a long silence. After what seemed like forever Ichigo asked "So, you hungry?" A huge smile appeared on Naruto's face.

"I'm really hungry, let’s go get some raman!" said Naruto excitedly. As they walked to the store to buy raman, more people glared at Naruto, which really pissed off Ichigo. "Hey, quit staring before I kick your asses, I'm not joking!" said Ichigo reaching for the hilt of his sword. At this, everyone immediately looked away. "Jeez, how can you stand this, I'd have grabbed a knife and started attacking people if I had to deal with this everyday!" said Ichigo.
Chapter end notes: more in 2 weeks minimum