TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Chain Links by Uozumi

[Reviews - 1]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Title Chain Links
Author Uozumi
Pair Kakashi and Uzuki Yūgao, Hayate/Yūgao pairing
Overall Fic Genre General/Mild-Humor
Chapter Genre General
Overall Fic Rating PG
Chapter Rating PG
Disclaimer I do not own nor claim to own this. The characters, ect...contained within are not my property. This is an act of fandom and I do not make a profit from this endeavor.
Overall Summary A series of shorts centering on pairs of people, all connected person by person. Various genres, ratings, couplings, and non-couplings.
Short Tell
Note Uzuki Yūgao is indeed a real character. At the spoilerific funeral, she speaks with Kakashi if you want a reference to look her up.
WARNING SPOILERS for the Chūnin Exam arc.

Chain Links
Tell


Kakashi didn’t know why he always took this job. Sometimes he wondered if it was a masochistic tendency or if he was a sadist. Yet, when he reached the house, apartment, or whatever’s door, he put up a mask and pushed those thoughts aside. He knew Yūgao relatively well. She had been under him on many Anbu missions, and he knew she was not one to fling herself at him and cry like some of the people he spoke to did. Knocking on the door, he mildly considered the hour. It early enough that most shinobi would be out, but it was also the hour that some took to sleep in. He didn’t know Yūgao well enough to know if she was a sleeper or not.

Hearing the door to the apartment unlatch, Kakashi knew the words he would say. He didn’t rehearse words, but he always made sure not to repeat himself. There had to be a happy medium between the two to satisfy grieving parties.

“Kakashi-sempai,” a surprised voice came before the door was fully opened, “what are you doing here?” Yūgao was a pretty woman with longish hair and a face that wasn’t gorgeous but wasn’t plain either.

“It won’t take too long,” he said. Usually he tried to get a feel on a person before telling them. He didn’t take too long with the news, but it helped make up his mind on how to approach it.

Yūgao frowned slightly. “What is it?”

“This morning, they found Hayate’s body. They think someone murdered him.” Kakashi knew he could come right out and say it to her. She wouldn’t have it any other way.

Yūgao stared at him a long time and then she lowered her gaze, her expression unreadable. “Thank you, Kakashi-sempai. I’ll talk to his parents.”

Kakashi nodded. “Alright.”

She closed the door without a word and he left the area.

The End