TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Chain Links by Uozumi

[Reviews - 1]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: When I say connected person by person, I mean for example, say the first one is set between Deidara and Kimimaru, the next chapter would be Kimimaru and someone else, and so on. If this makes zero sense, just wait a bit and with each chapter hopefully it will. Also, the overall Genre and Rating will change as the chapters are added. To differentiate romantic implications from non-romantic implications, if the names are separated by an –and” then it’s not romantic, but if they’re squished together or have a slash mark, they’re romantic. For example, you could have Sasuke and Sakura or SasuSaku. If you guys have questions just ask @_@
Title Chain Links
Author Uozumi
Pair Yondaime and Ten-Ten
Overall Fic Genre General
Chapter Genre General
Overall Fic Rating G
Chapter Rating G
Disclaimer I do not own nor claim to own this. The characters, ect...contained within are not my property. This is an act of fandom and I do not make a profit from this endeavor.
Summary A series of shorts centering on pairs of people, all connected person by person. Various genres, ratings, couplings, and non-couplings.
Short Yellow Rabbit
Note When I say connected person by person, I mean for example, say the first one is set between Deidara and Kimimaru, the next chapter would be Kimimaru and someone else, and so on. If this makes zero sense, just wait a bit and with each chapter hopefully it will. Also, the overall Genre and Rating will change as the chapters are added. To differentiate romantic implications from non-romantic implications, if the names are separated by an “and” then it’s not romantic, but if they’re squished together or have a slash mark, they’re romantic. For example, you could have Sasuke and Sakura or SasuSaku. If you guys have questions just ask @_@

Chain Links
Yellow Rabbit


She had large brown eyes and watched everyone around her. The child was almost a year old and sitting on a blanket in her living room. Her mother was talking to a man she had gone to school with. “She isn’t a crier, but if she does, she’s probably hungry or wet,” the girl’s mother explained hurriedly. “Thank you so much for coming here on short notice,” she added as she put a long sheet of paper in front of the blonde man. “You’re a lifesaver. These are contacts in case something goes wrong, which I doubt will, but you never know.”

The man nodded, his blue eyes scanning the list of things. “I can handle this,” he said in an assuring voice, but he wasn’t too sure. The last time he babysat, he had been a Genin and it had been a disaster.

“Good,” the woman said and then she walked over to her child. “Ten-chan, I have a mission, but it’s a short one.” She hugged her child, kissing her on the cheek. “Behave, okay?” Then she picked the child up and brought her over to the man, introducing them to each other before handing Ten-Ten off to him. “I’ll see you in a few hours,” she told him. She had been assigned to help the academy teach students things about kunai since the normal instructor was sick. She had all the things she needed before giving a wave and walking out the door. “Bye.”

The future Yondaime looked down at the little girl in his arms. Ten-Ten stared up at him, three fingers stuffed in her mouth, slight drool dribbling down her chin. “So…” he began and then looked at the blanket. There were various toys on there made so no one could choke on them and could easily teethe on them. “How are you?”

The little girl continued to stare at him, clearly sizing him up. This wasn’t the first time they had encountered each other, but that had been soon after she was born. The man gave her a warm smile and was relieved she wasn’t screaming her lungs out. He looked at the sheet again, noticing as Ten-Ten’s eyes fell on the paper too. She wasn’t scheduled to eat for an hour and then she would nap after that.

Unsure of what to do for an hour, the blonde man looked back at the blanket and picked up one of her toys, hoping he could keep her entertained. Ten-Ten eyed the soft yellow rabbit teething ring and then reached out to bat at it. Then she grabbed it and put it in her mouth, chewing on it slightly. Looking up at her sitter, she still seemed to be warming up to him.

The End