TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Feelings by enteryournamehere5

[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: Hope you like it!
Chapter notes: Enjoy!
Disclaimer: I don’t own Naruto or any of its characters.
You should read my fanfic ‘Sai’s a girl!’ before reading this for a better understanding of it.

This fic is a response to a reviewer’s request. Enjoy!

Months after Naruto discovered that Sai was indeed, a girl, he’d been experiencing strange feelings. Whenever Sai talked blood rushed to his face, but it was not from anger like it usually was. He had suspicions on what was happening, but he quickly denied them. Then, a few days ago, he and Sai shared an awkward moment in the hot springs, which confirmed his worst fears.

(Flashback: In the hot springs)

Naruto had just gone through a tiring mission and had come to the hot springs to relax.

“Ahh,” he sighed as he sat in the warm water. He was totally at peace, until he heard giggling. He turned, an annoyed and disgusted look on his face. There he saw Jiraiya, with a big nosebleed, staring at oblivious women through a convenient peephole.

“He-He,” he giggled, thinking very perverted thoughts as he did. Naruto became really angry.

“Pervy-Sage!” he yelled loudly, “Stop that!” Jiraiya immediately clamped a hand over the teen’s mouth.

“Quiet you fool! You’ll scare all of the babes away!” Jiraiya hissed.

“That’s the point,” muttered Naruto. Jiraiya returned to the peephole soon after.

“Take a look at this boy!” he said, grinning from ear-to-ear as he shoved Naruto’s eye into the peephole.

“Pervy-Sage! St—“ Naruto started but soon stopped as he saw what Jiraiya was talking about. There, in front of the peephole was Sai, wearing only a towel. Naruto’s face turned bright red and he unconsciously was grinning like a pervert.

“New you’d like it!” exclaimed Jiraiya proudly. Naruto realized what he was doing and recoiled from the peephole like it was a deadly snake.

“Oh god, I think I love Sai!” he said, suddenly realizing the importance of his situation.

(End Flashback)

He sat at his kitchen table, contemplating on how to tell Sai while he quietly stirred his ramen. Maybe he could send her a letter with his feelings or slip a note in her bag when they train. He didn’t know what to do, but he had to tell he somehow. He couldn’t bear to keep it a secret. Finally, he decided to just tell her. Sai, the emotionless shinobi, couldn’t reject him that badly, so he would take his chances. He glanced at his clock, 9:00a.m. His eyes widened.

“Shit! I’m late for training!” he yelled as he got dressed in record time. He ran as fast as he could and made it to the training grounds. Looking around, he saw Sakura, Yamato, and Sai; all waiting for him with annoyed looks on their faces, minus Sai who just wore her trademark fake smile.

“Hey guys! Sorry I’m late!” exclaimed Naruto as he approached them. Sakura looked ready to punch him for a second before sighing and returning the greeting.

“Hi, Naruto,” she said in a tired voice.

“Hello, dickless,” stated Sai sweetly. Naruto’s heart soared. He loved the sound of her voice. He needed to keep up the act until he and Sai are alone, though.

“Shut up, Sai,” he grumbled, feigning annoyance. Everyone seemed to accept this and Yamato started his instructions.

“Listen up. There are no missions today, so we’ll all be training. Sai, Naruto, you two are together. Sakura, you’ll be practicing with me. I’ll check up on you two to see your progress later. Alright?” he informed them.

“Yes,” they answered in perfect unison. Naruto cheered inside. It was the perfect time to tell Sai his feelings. Sakura and Yamato left to another training ground, and Naruto and Sai started to train.

After a few minutes of fighting, Naruto knew they were alone and decided to spill the bean. He stopped training.

“What’s wrong dickless?” asked Sai, fake smile still in place.

“I need to tell you something,” he said nervously, Sai’s fake smile turned into a petite frown.

“Sai, I love you. You make me so happy. No, I’m not playing a prank on you. I assure you that my feelings are real, and I don’t care if you love me back or not. If you do we’ll be happy together, and if you don’t, we’ll still be friends. I need to know your answer. Do you love me?” As soon as he said this, he felt as if a weight had been lifted from his shoulders, but he still feared Sai’s soon-to-come answer.

Meanwhile, Sai was having trouble answering. She was taken aback by what Naruto had said and understood his feelings, but she was having trouble deciding her own. Naruto was obnoxious and rude, yet she felt better with him. He was the one that made her smile a real smile and feel happy again. She looked at Naruto with a small smile on her face. She walked over to him and hugged him tightly.

“I love you too, Naruto,” she whispered contently. Naruto took a moment to process this and then, he grinned broadly.

Naruto looked straight into Sai’s eyes and kissed her gently. Sai, feeling happier than ever before, eagerly kissed back.

“Well, Well. Looks like we have a couple of lovebirds,” stated an amused Sakura. The couple turned red and broke apart.

“You guys don’t have to be embarrassed,” she said.

“Yeah, we’ll just leave you alone,” teased Yamato. He and Sakura left, giggling loudly as they went. A few minutes later, Naruto checked to make sure that he and Sai were alone.

“Now, where were we?” he asked in a deep voice.

“Right here,” answered Sai before she leaned in and kissed Naruto passionately. At that very moment both of them thought the same thing.

'I love you.'
Chapter end notes: Review please!