TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


My Ocs by Megami Hikaru

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Name: Shoroi Yuki Iado

Theme Song: Rihanna- Umbrella

Fighting Theme Song: Faint- Linkin Park

Age: 15-20

Village: Born in Hidden Tea Village, moved to Hidden Snow, and finally in Konoha.

Ninja Rank: Chunnin-Elite Jounin/ Apprentice ANBU

Loyalty To: Damiyo to the Hidden Tea, Hidden Snow Damiyo, Third Hokage Sarutobi, Aburame Shino- due to mutual respect for each other.

Date Of Birth: December 21st

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius

Height: 5'3- 5'5"

Weight: Between 110-123 lbs.

Appearance: Due to the lack of sun light within the Hidden Snow, Shoroi's complexion is a pale peach color as her built is slender with slight tone muscles within her arms and legs due to her training. Shoroi's eyes are almond shaped and are the color amber while her hair is ivory white and reaches to the end of her back. Special events, Shoroi wears a chic top features an asymmetrical silhouette with self-tie detail at neck adorned by shirring on sleeveless style. Draped bodice leads to drop waist accented by a self-tie belt and finished with a lightly pleated hem with a pair of black slacks and black heeled sandals. Off duty, Shoroi wears a plain gold kimono with gold sandals while her hair is up in a messy bun. On duty, Shoroi wears her hair in a long braid and wrap it around into a bun, secure by two steel chop sticks as she has an ookami ANBU mask over her face as she wears a black tank top with black webbed sleeves and black shorts and zori.

Attitude: Shoroi is a shy individual that doesn't like to interact much with people unless they are people that she know. Around those Shoroi has to work with, she is a manipulative person when the mission becomes important as she plays on her enemies' weaknesses and flaws for her outcomes. Shoroi keeps a facade of innocence and aloofness to throw off her enemies and even her team mates due to her training with the Snow Damiyo before she returned back to Konoha for the second time.

Weapon(s): Shoroi's main weapon is a chain whip that she keeps in a scroll while she uses the chopsticks that secure her bun during duty for weapons if the situation calls for it.

Kekkai Genkai: None.

Quotes: "Home is where the heart is..." (Says to Shino)