TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


New Village, New World by Hailo95100

[Reviews - 5]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Whoo! Just to warn you people...Im on CC (Chocolate Chips) right now...So I'm REEAALLYY hyper..So this seems like a goodidea to me XD XD
The Akatsuki where sitting around the base, doing nothing. All they could here was the annoying, 'Is Tobi a good boy?' and the smashing of valuable things.

"When is he going to stop..?" Kakuzu asked, getting close to tears.

"When Deidara kills Tobi." Kisame answered. "But he ALWAYS misses so..."

There wasa big, right flash and everything changed.

Kakuzu, Hidan, and Itachi where inside a...kitchen?

"What are they..?"

Itachi opened his eyes to see people...they looked small and...cartoony. "Hn..?" he asked and stood up. He didn't go very far up.

"Who are you?"Jang Toong asked.

"Itachi Uchiha..." Itachi said quietly and continued to stare. When he looked at his clothes he realized that they where regular shirt and pants...but black with red clouds.

"Itachi Uchiha..?" Ho-oh asked. "What is that? Who are they?"

Woo-Wuh stared in completly confusion.

"Thats...Hidan..." Itachi said, hitting him on the head. Hidan had hair tht looked gluedto hs head and acualy had a shirt on. There was a smaller three blanded scythe next to him.

"Okay..." Jang said, nodding. Before anything else could happen, Abyo and his, Bruce ran inside.

"Something has happened, over." Bruce said, taking out hand cuffs. "We need to take them to the station, over."

"Dad, dad!" Abyo yelled. "What are they!?"

Itachi went willingly. Hidan and Kakuzu hadn't woken up yet.....
----
"Dude, what is that thing?!" Tobe asked. All his assistats wherebehind him, muttering to themselves.

Tobi had an orange mask still, but his hair was a little less spikey and his clothes where the same as the three we saw earlier. He was standing infront of Tobe, wondering. "What are you?" he asked. "Tobi hasn't seen any ninja with an X on there headband!"

Tobe blinked. "Headband..?" he asked. "Exactly WHAT are you!?"

"I'm Tobi! Tobi the Good Boy!" Tobi said, smiling under the mask. "Tobi's an Akatsuki ninja!"

The assistants behind Tobe looked at Tobi in confusion. Tobe jus decided to give up. "You're wih me." he said, throwng a bunch of clothesat Tobi. "Do you know wh Garu is?" Tobi shook his head. "Good..."
---
Pucca blinked and dipped her head sideways. ??

"Who are you?" Konan asked. Her hair was still blue, but in two buns and her clothes where exactly like Itachi's.

Pucca pulled out a piece of paper and wrote her name.

"Why arn't you talking..?" Konan asked, dipping her had sideways. Pucca shook her head and pointed to two ninja.

One had orange hair in two pigtails, black clothes with red clouds, and a orange cat sitting next to him. Next to him was someone who looked JUST like him, but with complety black and a heart on the middle of hs shirt.
---
Pein stood up and stepped back. "Whats going on!?" he asked, trying to get away from the orange cat. The black cat purred and sat on Garu's head.

Garu opened one eye and looked at Pein. ??

"Do you talk?!" Pein asked and tried to run up a tree. He fell to the gound instantly.

Garu shook his head and continued to meditate. After a few moments he was suddenly tackle by Pucca.

Pein stood up and went wide eyed. "What th-"
he was cut off when Konan tackled him.
"LEADER!" She squealed, hugging him. Garu was now on his stomach, trying to crawl away from Pucca.

"Get off Konan!" Pein said, trying to kick her off. Konan shook her hed and hugged him tighter.
"You're mine!" she said, expression like: ^_^
---
Itachi, Hidan, and Kakuzu where thrown into a jail cel.

"Why are we in here..?!" Hidan asked, finaly waking up.

"Well, the nice policemen found us..."
" And now we are stuck here for some stupid reason! "

Hidan and Itachi turned around to see..Zetsu? His fly trap was gone, but he now had hands. His hair was green still. Half of himwas black, the other was white and his clothes where a bit..baggy.
"You got stuck here-" Hidan began but Bruce came in.

"Untill we can learn more about you, you must stay here, over." He said, blocking Abyo from the door.

"Oh come on!' Abyo winned. "Why can't I see the prisoners?!"

Bruce just shook his head and looked at the petrefied Akatsuki members. "We'll talk later, over." He said and shut the door.

Hidan kicked Kakuzu in the ribs and made him wak up. "Dude! You need wake up! We're stuck in some randoe place!" He said. Kakuzu opened his eyes and kicked Hidan in the shin.

"Whats going on..?" He asked, gaze switching from Itachi and Hidan to Zetsu. Now, Kakuzu had messy brown hair. He had no more mask, yet you could still see stitches. "Somethings gotta bewrong. Hidan has a shirt on."

Hidan: >:-[

"We are stuck in a village called Sooga Village." White Zetsu said, pulling Kakuzu into a standing position. "We dont know whats going on either..."