TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Sakura Reformatted by Moondragon0494

[Reviews - 7]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I do not own Naruto but if I did Sakura would be just like this lol!
Why? Why had he done it? He himself didn't know. Now he was stuck in front of the class doing a transformation jutsu(which he sucked at). So what if he painted graffiti on the Hokage faces etched into the mountain. He would show them he could be greater, the greatest Hokage that ever lived.



But right now he had a situation to get out of. The blonde-haired boy formed a hand seal with blue chakra surrounding him and shouted, "Transform!"


Instead of a copy of his sensei there stood a nude girl with clouds censoring her. Her hair was blonde like the future Hokage but unlike him her hair was long and bound in two ponytails. She smiled and the sensei's jaw dropped while he endured an immense nosebleed. After he got over his little state he shouted at the now male student, "Don't invent such a stupid jutsu Naruto!"


Thanks to the kid called Naruto the entire class had to follow suit and transform into their sensei(not a girl). The sensei called them up one by one to perform the jutsu and then take their seats."First up, Sakura Haruno" ,he shouted.


A girl with long pink hair and emerald eyes stepped forward, she wore a red dress with a white circle on the lower half of it and white outlining. She transformed into her sensei and then walked right past the Uchiha prodigy who was next in line, she did not even spare a second glance at him as she took her seat.


The sensei bellowed, "Next up, Sasuke Uchiha!"


&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&


Iruka-sensei held a list in his hand as he assigned each new genin a team. Finally he moved on to Team 7. "Naruto Uzumaki..."


Naruto blinked at the mention of his name. He really didn't care whose team he was on as long as it wasn't Sasuke's. "Sakura Haruno..."


Sakura thought, as long as none of my team members slow me down I don't care who's on my team. "and Sasuke Uchiha" ,bellowed Iruka-sensei.


Sakura stared straight ahead blankly and Naruto drooped his head so his bangs covered his eyes, "I'm doomed" ,he muttered.


Sakura did not even notice the stare Sasuke was giving her in the corner of his eye. Normally any other girl would have jumped for joy if he was placed on their team but not Sakura Haruno. As a matter of fact she didn't seem to take notice of his presence at all. He admired her uniqueness and couldn't wait to find out what skills she possessed when they started going on missions.


Sasuke put on an unseen smirk behind his interlocked hands as the girls around the classroom clenched their fists and glared at Sakura. They had caught him staring at her.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&


Sasuke was busy eating his riceball. He just couldn't get that pink-haired kunoichi out of his mind, everytime he tried to think of something that girl would pop right back into his mind. All of a sudden he felt weak arms encircle him and try to pull him into the window he was leaning against. He decided to fool his captor by allowing himself to be pulled in, making the person think they had the upper hand, only at the last minute would he have the advantage and take his enemy by surprise.


The person reached for his arms and Sasuke allowed himself to be tied up. This was his chance, just as the person made hand seals he disappeared. His captor looked around in shock. Boy this guy's an idiot, hasn't he ever heard of the escape jutsu,thought Sasuke as he tackled the inexperienced kidnapper from behind.


The idiotic ninja squealed as Sasuke tied him up with his own rope. Sasuke growled, "Who are you?"


"I give man I give" ,shouted the ninja.


"Naruto, what were you thinking you loser" ,grunted Sasuke.


"I was just sick of you thinking your so cool so I thought I could try out my moves on you" ,explained Naruto.


"That's a pathetic technique" ,stated Sasuke.


A stress mark appeared on Naruto's forehead, "Don't underestimate me!"


He managed to do a few hand seals with his tightly bound hands. Afterwards about ten Narutos shouted, "I'm gonna crush you!"


Sasuke thought, this could take awhile.




Sakura thought, I'm glad noone's here to disturb my lunch. Just at that moment Sasuke came striding up the hill. Sakura completely ignored him, hoping he was just passing through. Her hopes were dashed when he leaned against a tree right across from her and stared into her eyes with a smirk on his face.


Sakura said smugly, "What do you want?"


"Why are you eating out here all by yourself" ,he inquired.


"Why do you care" ,snapped Sakura.


Sasuke approached her then and Sakura grasped at her weapons holder just incase. He shocked her by sitting next to her. He stated smartly, "Maybe I don't care."


Sakura looked suspicious, "Then why did you ask me why I'm eating out here all by myself?"


Sasuke looked down in defeat, "I....don't really know myself."


Sakura sighed, "Well if you must know it's because I'm so used to being alone."


Sasuke looked at her, "What do you mean?"


Sakura looked down, "Ever since I can recall I've been alone, living with my goody two shoes Aunt Suki."


Sasuke sighed, "What's wrong with that?"


Sakura glared at the ground, "She's not my parents and she never will be."


Sasuke stood up then, "Be glad you have family at all."


Sakura shouted, "Who do you think you are!"


Sakura stared at the Uchiha symbol on his back as he answered, "I'm Sasuke Uchiha, a person who has been in your place."


Sakura froze, the way he had just spoken those words made him seem like he really did understand. Just as he started to walk away Sakura shouted, "Were your parents killed by the nine-tailed fox when they tried to protect you as a 2 month old baby!"


Sasuke looked at her with a fierce glare, "My clan was not killed, they were massacred."


Sakura spoke through clenched teeth, "Just go so I can eat my lunch in peace."


Sasuke growled as he started to walk down the hill and out of Sakura's sight, "I planned on it."

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&


Sakura, Naruto, and Sasuke were waiting for their sensei. Naruto got impatient so he decided to set up a prank in which their sensei would open the door and a chalkboard eraser would fall on his head. Sasuke opened his mouth to say something but the pink-haired kunoichi beat him to it, "Our sensei is a jounin do you really think he'd fall for that?"


Sasuke glared at her for stealing his words. Who did this girl think she was acting all high and mighty like that? He smirked, this kunoichi was very interesting indeed.


At that minute a jounin with silver hair jutting to one side and a mask covering his mouth while his forehead protector covered his right eye peeked his head through the doorway. The eraser fell and caked the top of his head with chalkdust before plummeting to the ground. Sakura rolled her eyes and remained silent, Sasuke just remained silent and Naruto laughed his butt off. "I got him" ,he giggled.


The sensei put a hand to his chin in thought. He spoke casually while staring at the ceiling, "Hmm let's see, my first impression of this group is....you're a bunch of idiots."
Chapter end notes: Please give me reviews telling me what you think I'd be happy to receive constructive criticism or your thoughts on the story. Have a fave moment you want me to change because of NEW Sakura? Tell me your idea and I may put it in the story!