TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Our Hearts Entwined by Vanag

[Reviews - 1]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Grey Skies and Black Clouds

Two weeks had passed since Naruto went missing, and no one could find him. Everyone was looking, even Gaara who came to the leaf village just to help.

“Hinata!” called Kiba seeing Hinata out walking. “H-hi Kiba.” “Any sign of Naruto yet?” “N-no.” said Hinata looking down depressed about the mater. “Hm. What about Temari, how’s she doing?” “She’s fine, but she still hasn’t told Shikamaru.” “Figures, only Gaara’s sister would be this stubborn.” said Kiba with a slight smile on his face.

Hinata and Kiba continued to walk together in an awkward silence blushing, unsure of what to say. Out of nowhere, it started to rain. Kiba and Hinata ran to the closest bit of shelter they could find, which happened to be a small phone booth.

“Guess I should have brought my umbrella it is April after all,” said Kiba trying to loosen up their tight situation. “I-I’ll go look for one.” Kiba was about to leave the small and tightly spaced phone booth when Hinata grabbed his jacket. Kiba looked back and just stared at Hinata until she spoke. “W-wait. We should j-just wait it out, I-I’m sure it will clear up soon.” Hinata was facing the ground hiding the blush that had formed. Kiba’s heart was beating fast. Hinata looked so cute when she blushed, it took everything he had to stop him from getting too exited.

It started raining harder, and Hinata could feel Kiba’s breath on her skin, it was so warm and soothing. “K-Kiba.” Kiba took Hinata’s chin in his hand and lifted her face up. Hinata was too beautiful to resist and Kiba brought her in closer.

Hinata could feel her heart racing faster and faster as they got closer. She closed her eyes and- “Hey.” It was a man standing outside the phone booth, and he looked rather impatient. “If you two aren’t using the phone mind letting someone else use it?”



Hinata and Kiba got out of the phone booth, apparently, it had stopped raining. Kiba and Hinata were too embarrassed to say anything, but for the rest of their walk they held hands blushing.

XXX

Ever since the incident at the park, Lee and Sakura haven’t said a word to each other. Sakura was visiting Ino at her families flower shop trying to waste at least a little of her time not thinking about Lee.

“Ino, what should I do, I know I want to be with him but-” Sakura looked down hiding the fact that her eyes were tearing up. “I wouldn’t worry about it too much if I were you. If you’re meant to be together than you’ll be together, If you’re not then forget about him there’s plenty of fish in the sea.” “What the hell’s your problem, you can’t get over someone just like that.” “Well after all those years of rejecting Lee I wouldn’t be to surprised.” said Ino with a smirk. “What do you know!” yelled Sakura pissed at what Ino said. “I know a lot more than you may think. Don’t worry it just takes some men a little bit of time to open up. You two love each other, you shouldn’t let this break you apart.” said Ino with a sincere smile. “Thanks” said Sakura finally able to put a smile on her face.

“See you later Ino.” said Sakura as she left the flower shop. “Same goes for you Sakura.” said Ino as she waved good-bye. “That was some nice advise.” said a shadowed figure in the back of the store. “Well I have a little experience.” said Ino as she turned to face the mysterious guy. He stood in silence for a moment. Ino stared then started to giggle. “You don’t have to worry about me, I’d wait an eternity if it meant being with you.” She said getting closer to him and finally leaning forward for a kiss. “I love you way too much to just let you get away.” said Ino with a wink. “So young, yet I’m already trapped by a woman.” said the man with a smirk as Ino giggled again.

XXX



Another two weeks passed and they were no closer to Naruto than when they started. Kiba, Hinata, Temari, Neji, and Tenten decided to meet Sasuke at a café to discuss the situation.

“Okay, so Naruto has been missing for a month now with no traces as to where he may be.” said Tenten evaluating the situation. Sasuke had to use all his strength to stop himself from going on a rampage. For him this was a waste of time he could be spending looking for Naruto. “We know he’s somewhere near the village since there is a 24 hour Naruto patrol. Sasuke, are you sure there is no place you’re forgetting?” Sasuke was getting even more pissed. ‘Of course I haven’t forgotten any place, how could I-’ Sasuke stopped mid thought. “S-Sasuke?” asked Hinata worried about the strange expression on Sasuke’s face. All of a sudden, Sasuke got up and dashed out the door. Confused, Neji and Tenten ran after him.

“W-wait Temari, maybe we should just wait hear until they come back.” protested a worried Hinata. “Don’t worry I’m a lot tougher than I look, I’ll be fine.” said Temari not giving out to much information since Kiba was still there. Before Temari got a chance to walk off, Kiba grabbed her arm. “I think you should listen to Hinata, you’re in no position to go running off to god knows where.” “W-what do you mean?” asked Temari with a forced smile. Kiba just stared at her. Temari turned towards Hinata glaring then ran out. “Temari!” yelled Hinata as she grabbed Temari making her stop in her tracks. “You told him!” yelled Temari. “I-it was an accident, and besides, you’re three months pregnant and you still haven’t told Shikamaru you’re having his baby! You can’t hide it from him forever!” As soon as those words were out of her mouth she regretted ever saying it because in front of the two girls was a lone vessel who heard everything.

Temari felt Hinata’s hand shaking on her shoulder so she looked up to see what was troubling her so much. In an instant, her face turned white in horror seeing the man in front of her. If you guessed Shikamaru, well sorry you’re wrong For the man standing in front of her was Gaara.