TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Our Hearts Entwined by Vanag

[Reviews - 1]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Struggles

“Oh my God, are you serious?!” screamed an overly exited Kiba. “Shh, someone might here you,” whispered an obviously pissed Sasuke.

Flash Back

“Hey Sasuke, can I borrow that book you were reading,” asked Kiba. “Sure check my bag,” replied Sasuke a few seconds before he realized what he had just done. Sasuke’s eyes shot out his head in shock. He rushed down stairs into the living room, but it was too late. Kiba was holding a small black box, that was opened as Sasuke walked in the room.

End Flash Back

“So you’re finally going pop the question to Naruto?” asked Kiba. Sasuke just looked down trying to hide the blush that formed across his face. “Not exactly,” he finally answered. Kiba shot up in an instant, “Why not, this is an engagemen-,” a completely flustered Sasuke surprising right covered Kiba’s mouth before he could finish his sentence just as Naruto walked in.

“Hi you guys what’s going on?” asked a confused Naruto as he witnessed a suffocating Kiba and a strange acting Sasuke. “N-nothing Naruto, e-e-everything is f-fine. W-why don’t you go g-get some breakfast?” said Sasuke with an obviously forced smile and a twitch in his eye. Naruto just stood there shocked. Of all the years he knew Sasuke, he had never heard him stutter, he was just to cool for that. Naruto managed to stumble into the kitchen only to faint with a bloody nose once the door closed.

Sasuke finally let go of Kiba once the door closed. Kiba desperately gasped for air and with the short temper he has exploded, “What was that for?! And what do you mean not exactly?!” “Well, I don’t know? I can’t figure out when and how to say it, and well-,” “What do you mean you can’t figure out how to say it? Just go up to him and ask,” yelled Kiba “If it was that easy I would have already asked you hypocrite,” yelled back a pissed Sasuke who took the liberty of grabbing Kiba be the collar. Kiba, who apparently snapped, grabbed hold of Sasuke’s collar and yelled, “Where do you get off calling me a hypocrite you little punk?” “Are, you serious? You can’t even tell Hinata how you feel.” Kiba dropped Sasuke’s collar as he looked away to blushed. “Listen, can we just keep this between us for now,” asked Sasuke trying to calm the situation. “Sure Sasuke, just make sure I’m the first to know when you finally ask Naruto the question,” said Kiba with a faint smile. Sasuke smirked a little and said, “Kay, as long as I’m the first to know when you ask Hinata.” At that moment, a deep blush appeared on Kiba’s face.

XXX

“W-what!?” shouted a usually quiet Hinata, which caused many passer bys to stare in shock. “Quiet down. Do you want the whole village to know?” said Temari as she panicked like crazy.

Flash Back

“Hey Temari, what’s wrong? You don’t seem like yourself,” asked Hinata as they walked towards the Hyuuga residence. Temari stopped and just stood there for a while. Hinata was really starting to get worried when all of a sudden Temari broke the silence. “H-Hinata, I…. well, I’m pregnant.”

End Flash Back

Hinata was completely speechless, just looking out with a blank stare. “Hinata, are you ok,” asked Temari trying to break the silence. In an instant Hinata had an overwhelmingly, humungous grin on her face, “W-wow!! How far along are you?! Is it a boy or a girl?! How does Shikamaru feel about this?!” Hinata was able to get it all out in one breath, completely excited about the news. “I’m about four weeks pregnant, I don’t know the sex, and he doesn’t know yet.” “W-what h-he doesn’t know?” asked a surprised Hinata. “Yeah, and I plan on keeping it like that for a little longer.” “b-but,” Hinata looked down a little confused. “Listen, I just don’t think it’s the right time to tell him. You understand, right?” Hinata put on a slight smile, “Yea, I understand.” Temari put a huge smirk on her face and whispered into Hinata’s ear, “Hey how about this. Once you tell Kiba, I’ll tell Shikamaru.” A deep red blush appeared across Hinata’s face, “W-what do you mean by that?” asked Hinata as Temari started to walk away. “Oh nothing.” “W-wait, Temari! TEMARI!”

XXX

After many years of begging and pleading, Sakura FINALLY agreed to go on a date with Lee. They had gone on three dates so far, and this time decided to go to the movies to see a horror film. The date was going…. well it was going slow, as usual. Actually, slow was quite the understatement. It wasn’t going anywhere at all!

“Ahhhh!!” the character in the movie was just sliced in half, with blood splattering everywhere. In an instant Sakura screamed and held onto Lee. Lee jumped up out of his seat with a deep blush that was as red as a tomato, “U-um, Sakura why don’t I go get us some popcorn!” Before Sakura had a chance to say anything Lee was already out the door. Sakura pouted a little, “Oh well, maybe next time.” Sakura picked up her jacket and walked out of the movies. She was a little disappointed, after all this was their fourth date and he still didn’t even hold her hand. (Sigh) “Oh well. Hey Lee, wait up.” Sakura yell after him, grabbing on to his arm. Once she made contact with him he stiffened up and blushed, which caused Sakura to giggle. Even she had to admit his shyness was kind of cute.

“Do you think they saw us,” a mysterious girl that was hidden behind the shadows asked. “No I don’t think they did,” replied a similarly hidden guy. “Good, I don’t know what would have happened if someone found out about us, especially Sakura,” she smiled as she walked away with the mysterious guy.

End Chapter 1/Struggles