TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Until The Rising Sun by Megami Hikaru

[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: This was a spur of the moment type of story as I'm listening to the song right now.
Sounds of racing footsteps echoed through the empty hallway as the young woman tried to get to her destination to qwell her fears. Strands of brown and blonde swayed rapidly in the wind as the young woman finally bursted through the door she was looking for. Ice blue eyes widen in shock at all the people that crowded the room as the echoes of the sounds of machines were making was all that could be heard.

"Oh... Hachikai-san, Shugotenshi-san's been waiting for you." A young boy said in a sad tone. The female called 'Hachikai-san' just ruffled the boy's hair and told him to go outside. She noticed that everyone else left the room, leaving the two alone. Ice blue eyes trailed over the blanket of ebony that covered the face of the person that she wanted to see.

"Shunrai-chan..." A soft chuckle answered as the body in the bed, slowly shuffled in the bed, revealing a pale female with charcoal eyes boring into her blue eyes.

"You're late, Karura." Shunrai lightly scorned as she coughed as Karura quickly wrapped her arms around Shunrai's fragile frame.

"I'm sorry, Shun-chan."

"It's alright..." The two stayed in the embrace as Shunrai chuckle lightly as she commented, "I wish I can stay like this forever."

"Well... I don't know about forever... but I know right now, we can stay like this." Shunrai's eyes quickly darted away from Karura as if she was trying to hide something away from Karura.

Raising a delicate eyebrow at Shunrai, Karura tried to stare into her charcoal orbs and asked, "What's wrong, Shun-chan?" Shunrai just stayed silent as Karura appeared worried.

"What did the doctor say?"

"..."

"Shun..."

"..."

"Shun, tell me..."

"..."

"Shunrai Kurione Shugotenshi! If you don't tell me, what's wrong!! I swear!"

Shunrai's eyes rolled to the back of her head then back to staring at the young woman that was trying to get her speak.

"Just hold me..."

Karura looked down at Shunrai as she appeared worried, but she didn't want to bother her any longer. Karura got in the hospital bed and got comfortable once again with Shunrai in her arms.

"Karura..."

"Yes?"

"If I was to be gone tommorrow... would you cry for me?"

"Always, Rai-chan."

"Would you miss me?"

"Yes... what's up with all the questions, Shunrai?" Shunrai just shook her head and replied, "Nothing... don't worry about it."

"I won't be able to leave without you... so I'll stay with you like this..." Karura's eyes closed as Shunrai just watch the slight rise and fall of her chest, signifying that Karura's sleeping.

"Are you going to tell her?"

"No..." Charcoal eyes staring into crimson eyes as another version of her was looking at her through the mirror.

"You know she will go crazy without you... she'll go back to how she was before she meet you."

The charcoal eyed Shunrai just chuckle lightly and commented, "I have faith in her... unlike you." Shunrai closed her eyes as she planted a faint kiss on Karura's lips.

~Next day~

Karura yawned lightly as she slightly nudged Shunrai.

"Hey Shunrai, time to get up." Shunrai didn't move as Karura blinked in confusion as she poked Shunrai's sides to try to get a reaction, only to be answered with nothing. Karura's eyes widen slightly as her hands begin to shake with worry.

"She's gone..." Karura looked over at the little boy with sadden eyes as she just shook her head in disbelief.

"She's probably still sleeping."

"Karura..."

"Genmai..."

"She's gone... for good. I'm sorry." Genmai left the room as Karura just shook her head in disbelief as she was staring into the crimson eyes of the demon that was trapped with Shunrai within the mirror.

"Is it true?"

"Yes... The angel has finally ascended back to her world."

"You knew..."

"Of course, we shared this body... now I can finally rest... I will only say this... move on with your life and that she still and will always love you." The crimson eyed Shunrai disappeared from the mirror as Karura just held her head as she replied while tears begun streaming down her face, "Why couldn't you have told me from the start? I will do right by you, Shugotenshi Shunrai."