TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Naruto: Konoha's Destiny by narutosixhokage

[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: Hi!!!Iìm italian, this story is my creation,
Chapter notes: This is traduction with google fron italian to english(English isn't my favory subjust)
At that time the village was strangely silent. Sakura was sitting on a bench and was considering.

"Here was when…." The memory of the departure of Sasuke returned to mind.

"Sakura?" Said a voice on his left.

The girl turned to see who it was.

"Naruto?" Said confused. "What do you…" was interrupted.

"Te they're going again?" Asked vedendogli the backpack behind his back.

Naruto did not reply immediately. It sat beside her then lifted his gaze to heaven.

"It was an evening like this, when we left all that time?" He said smiling.

Sakura imitated his companion. "Gia"

"Sakura…" continued serious Naruto, distogliendo gaze from the sky "…. Do you remember that promise?" Asked the boy blond.

- Flashback
"Sakura-Chan……… I really manterrò my promise…. I said that was the promise of my life!"
……………… ..

"Not rimpiangerò the word. This is my belief Ninja "
- End Flashback

"Yes," said Sakura.

"… Nothing has changed since then ..." Naruto is turned toward the girl. The blue eyes of his green eyes fixed her.

"… Riporterò home Sasuke. Not rimpiangerò the word. This is my belief Ninja "said the boy using the laying by Figo.

A Sakura happened a strange thing for the first time became red seeing the smile of that blond boy, Naruto.

"Kids that we do here?" From behind the hedges, which costeggiavano the road, spuntarono Shikamaru, Choji and Ino.

These emerged suddenly, they did fall to the ground is that Sakura Naruto.
In the latter during the fall fell to the coprifronte and Prime pendant hanging from his colo.

Ino made some progress emerging from bushes.

"What you're combining two?" He said smiling at Sakura.

"Nothing" said the latter putting the right hand behind his neck.

"Are you sure?" Insisted Ino always smiling.

"Did I say anything," said infuriata Sakura.

Naruto rose. Meanwhile Shikamaru and Choji also emerged from their bushes and reached the boy.

"Then you will vai?" Asked him to Shikamaru blond. Naruto did mention so with his head.

Sakura Ino and were still discussing lively.

"Why is thus Sakura?" Naruto asked to friends strofinandosi his forehead.

Shikamaru turned toward him.

"Just you do not understand girls?" Said svogliato and then continued.

"Before spuntavamo outside, Sakura had become all red. Surely is beginning to try something different against you "

Naruto it looked surprised, then lowered his gaze smiling. "Sakura… .." thought the boy.

"Safe that was not anything happening?" Continued Ino.

"You are safe." Full of anger "said Sakura.

"Then we go. Shikamaru, Choji "calling companions.

"Then we see Naruto" concluded Shikamaru following Ino.

"Hello Naruto" greeting Choji.

After a few seconds the three disappeared into the night.

Naruto s'inginocchiò to take coprifronte.Si blocked when he heard the voice of Sakura.

"So this is the pendant Prime hokage"

Naruto lifted our gaze. Sakura had the pendant in his right hand and was looking under the lunar light. Naruto rose with the coprifronte in his right hand then Sakura did something that upset Naruto.

"What are you doing?" Asked the girl confused.

Sakura had just put the pendant around her neck.

"We make a bet…" said Sakura serious looking.

Naruto the fixed
"He is beginning to look like someone you know" thought Naruto.

"… If you manage to defeat Sasuke. I give you the pendant restituirò "said the latter taking between the thumb and index of his right hand.

"What?" Said aloud Naruto.

"Not able to togl…." Naruto said running towards the girl to recover the pendant, but just a few centimeters from her inciampò losing balance.
The weather in those moments they stayed for Naruto. After a few seconds he set up and touched his forehead.

Sakura had given him a biacio on the forehead.

Before Naruto Sakura was smiling.
Naruto ricambiò smile then rimise the coprifronte.

After a few minutes Naruto greeted Sakura and left for a second time leaving behind everything that had created and thinking about the days when it was returned with his best friend at his side.
Chapter end notes: Adesso parlo italiano, la storia continua sper che vi piaccia e commentate. Post many commens ....