TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Your life in the akatsuki by Hannah666222

[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Your name is Nimatara Jinsa, and you have been on your own for five years now. As a child, your village was destroyed and wolves raised you. At age two, the wolves declared that you would be the next wolf leader, when their current one died. Five years later, you were told of your fate, and you murdered your leader. Now you live alone, fighting off the wolfish powers, and killing anything that gets in your way.
You woke up with a start, you scented the air. Something’s not right, you think. You sensed the presence of a strong ninja, so you creep out. Trying not to risk getting into a dangerous fight, you sniff the air, pinpointing the ninja’s exact position. You carefully glance out from where you were waiting, and saw a hint of red in his eyes as he turned his head. “Uchiha Itachi,” you say stepping out recognizing him instantly. “Nimatara Jinsa, the great wolf pack leader,” he said as if he was happy you were there.
You growl, and then state calmly, “Itachi, I know you didn’t come here to talk, so either fight, or leave.”
He smiles, “I’m not going anywhere, but you are.”
Suddenly you loose control of your body, you try to regain control but are unable to.
“Itachi,” you growl at him angrily, “what did you do to me!”
“It not what I did,” he says chuckling at the glare you are giving to him, “it’s my friend Sasori.”
The force controlling you turns you around and you see Sasori, who is a puppet, controlling you with chakra.
“Now Jinsa,” Itachi says holding a kunai to your throat, “you are coming with us.”
With incredible speed Itachi knocked you out and teleported to the akatsuki organization.


You wake up and the first thing you notice is that you have control over your body again, secondly, you notice a member with blond hair staring at you.
“Oh so you’re awake,” he says annoyingly.
“Why don’t you say that to my face,” you grow changing to your wolf form.
“Take it easy,” he says, taunting you by pretending to be afraid, “I’m just here to tell you about how to stay alive.”
You laugh, still tense in wolf form, “and how will you do that?”
“Oh by telling you that if my little friend here,” he holds up a clay spider, “is even moved a tiny bit…KABOOM! Now it probably won’t kill you, just hurt, really bad.”
He puts the spider on the lock on the door and walks away laughing. You change back into human form and sit down thinking. Okay, you think, are they really that stupid?
You find a rock and from a far corner hit the spider with it. It explodes in a cloud of smoke slamming you into the wall. After you recover you stand up and look at the door, the explosion blew it off. You change to wolf form as you slowly sneak away, hoping that they will think you’re dead, giving you enough time to escape.
Using your senses, you scent no one in the next room and walk right in. Standing in the middle of the room you see Itachi clapping and staring at you. You quickly close your eyes, knowing about his mastering of the sharingan.
“Well you aren’t a complete idiot I know that,” he says as he stops clapping.
“Setting that up is idiotic,” you say with hatred as you change back to human form to save chakra. Suddenly a large plant-like creature appears from the wall behind you. Before he can wield his kunai you change to wolf form, bite him, and sprint to the door at the far end of the room.
“Enough!” screams an orange haired man enters the room along with six others.
Hearing the scream, many members enter the room, blocking all the exits.
“Itachi,” the orange haired man screamed, “I thought I gave you a simple enough task.”
“Yes leader,” Itachi states.
“Though I do see you did do part of it,” he beckons to you to come towards him.
You turn to wolf mode and snarl at him.
“Itachi bring Jinsa to me.”
Without Itachi saying anything, Sasori has you under his control again. He changes you to human form and Itachi has a kunai to your throat. He pushes you towards his leader and he smiles softly at you.
Itachi releases you and you think about attacking his leader. Forgetting about Itachi’s sharingan he stabs you in the back slightly with his kunai reminding you he still is in control.
“Jinsa,” the leader states to you, “how would you like to join the Akatsuki?”
The room goes quiet, except for your gasp.
“I know that you are sur…”
“Yes,” you answer interrupting him.
“But first you must complete a mission, one Itachi and Kisame could not. Capture Naruto Uzumaki from the village of Kohona.”

You knew at that moment you had a chance to prove that you are better than Uchiha.


THE END