TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


You will never Know by Anki_Tenshi

[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: This is just a little drabble I made about a character of mine.
He's blood related to the Uchiha's and sort of related to Orochimaru.

This means a thought or words to the poem
Remember

As the snow lay,

I felt my heart soar,

Words I could never say,

Filled my mind,

Gleefully we played.




A laugh rang out as the young toddler raced around. "Nuuu Kiyo come back!!" An older child called as he chased after the runaway two year old. he huffed, when was Tavius gonna get back. He was only five for kami's sake! He was snapped out of his thoughts as the shrill shout of a whistle trilled in his ear. "WHY YOU!" He roared as he dived at the toddler. Too late. He missed.



Did you ever think I forgot,

How could I ever forget,

Princess and Air,

My only friends.




"Kiiyyoooo-Kuuuuuuuun!" A young girl called out as she peered around for her 'cousin'. "Kiyo where are you. Daddy's worried!" She cooed trying to coax the slightly younger boy out of his hiding place. There was a giggle to her left. She smirked. "Oh Kiyo-Kun you always were useless at hiding." She teased the brown hair boy as she tugged him out of his hiding place.



Try as I may,

I could never,

Tell you both,

How much you meant to me.




"Aniki where's Kiyo-Kun?" The girl asked. She was older now, around seven. Her brother, ten year old Yuuzen, smiled at her. "Kiyoshi's resting Den. You tired him out playing with him." He smiled. Hidenka pouted, "Kiyo-Kun's always resting!" she complained stalking off. Yuuzen chuckled and turned to the young boy who smiled weakly at him. "She'll be fine tomorrow." He assured the worried looking brunette.



Fathers,

You both protected me,

You gave everything for me,

Until the bitter end.




"Kiyo please don't do that. You might hurt yourself." A young blond said as he squatted down infront of his son. He gently ruffled Kiyoshi's brown locks earning a purr from the toddler. The blond glanced over his shoulder at the dark haired men who stood watching them. The younger of the two walked over scooping Kiyoshi up in his arms. "Don't lecture him too much Tav-Kun. He'll just start blocking you out." He purred.



I never thanked you,

I couldn't,

You gave me everything,

Even the truth.




"Sune-Kun I'm worried. Noa's back and if he finds out about Kiyoshi he'll come after him!" The blond was silenced with a kiss. They broke apart, "I will not let that bastard touch you again. Or go anywhere near my son!" Sune exclaimed to his lover while their seven year old son sat at the kitchen table watching them his brown hair covering one of his emerald eyes. The two broke apart. The blond was crying. He glanced quickly at his son before rushing off to find his youngest.



Otouto...I,

I broke my promise,

I couldn't protect you,

I couldn't save you.




"Kiyo, come here. Your father and I have a surprise for you." Sune cooed to the four year old boy. He grinned up at his father as he was picked up and clung to him. Sune carried him into the bedroom - the same room Kiyoshi himself had been born in - and walked carefully over to the bed. On the bed sat a blond haired teen who was staring down at the bundle in his arms. He didn't look up. "Kiyoshi. Meet your brother Hikaru." He smiled. Kiyoshi brows furrowed Light eh? Cute name. he thought.



In the end,

It was all for nothing,

Your all gone now,

I'm sorry.




A battle raged on. But there was only one thought rushing through their minds. Protect your loved ones. Which they did with all their might. They fought on endlessly with whatever energy they had. The first to fall was a young dark haired boy, the sword - ment to kill his sister - impaled in his chest. "S-sorry....." Was the last word he uttered as he fell forward, dead. "YUUZEN!" Roared a highly pissed off Uchiha as he rushed forward to avenge his sons death. He and his husband fell next, hit with the same attack. "NARUTO! SASUKE! DADDY! LORD HOKAGE!" Voices rang out in exclaimation. Now the only ninja left fighting for the good were two blonds, a black haired man and two boys one with black hair one with brown. It was the blonds who struck first. They survived but the black haired man was killed as he rushed to protect them. The three remaining males felt their anger flare to an unimaginable level. Three pairs of sharingan eyes flared as they ran to attack. The girl followed the suit.



But even now,

Twenty years on,

I sit here,

And remember your cries.




The battle raged on as endless as ever. More of the enemies died. Kiyoshi and hidenka thought they'd won. Until the sthe young girl was attacked from behind. She fell to her knees coughing up blood. "Hika-Chan, Kiyo-Kun, Tavius-San... Gomen..." She murmured as she joined her parents in the land of the dead. Heart pounding Tavius looked at his sons. The only ones left. Oh Kami... please keep them safe. he thought as he dived forward. His sons stood rooted on the spot as the kunai hit their fathers body leaving no part unscathed. He dropped like a rock. The youngest boy burst into tears and clung onto his Aniki. He was terrified. They both were. Hearing something the eldest Kiyoshi pushed Hikaru out the way as he dived back. Just then he knew he'd made the wrong choice. Fire engulfed his brother as he slipped out of conciousness.



I felt like part of me,

It died that day,

Though your memories,

Will still live on.......


Chapter end notes: The greatest thing you will ever learn is just to love,
And be loved in return - Moulin Rouge

Any good?