TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


War of the Akatsuki by sonic_richard

[Reviews - 2]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Yeah first chapter.
7/14/08
It was a warm summer afternoon. Sakura was busy helping Lady Tsunade at the hospital with the injured ninjas. But she wasn’t into her work like she normally was. She seemed distant and like her mind was on something else. Tsunade knew why, it was the 2 year anniversary since Naruto and Jiraiya left to train outside the village. Tsunade had to do something.

“Hey Sakura!” She looked up at the Hokage. “Why don’t you take the rest of the day off, me and Shizune can handle the rest.”

“Really Lady Hokage, you mean it!” Sakura replied very excited. “Sure I do just behave yourself you he-” Sakura rushed out the door, throwing her nurse apron on the rack and rushed toward the leaf village main gate.

‘He has to be back I just know it!’ She thought to herself running as fast as she could. She got the gate and looked around. Nothing. Disappointed she hung her head low and walked back toward her home.

“Sakura, you looking for Naruto aren’t you” She looked over and saw two random leaf jonin sitting at the gate check in booth. “Hi, yeah I just thought after 2 years he would come back.”

“Well he hasn’t yet but just keep your head up he’ll come back sooner or later.” He replied. Sakura headed toward the village “Maybe, see ya.” She walked into the market place to buy her dinner and a few other items she needed.

Grabbing her bags she turned around and bumped into a man in orange. “Sorry sir, I didn’t see you there over my bags.”

“That’s okay I just came to buy some flower for a special friend” He walked around the man and continued home. Once home she put her items up and prepared her nightly bath. “Ah, I guess I’ll just have to wait another year for him to come back.” She undressed to get in and the doorbell rang. “Who could be at this time of night?” She wrapped herself in a towl and ran downstairs to answer the door.

She opened the door to see the same man with a boutique of flowers in front of his face. “For you milady.” He handed her the flowers but still hid his face. “I don’t know who you are and I don’t like strangers giving me flowers so just leave me alone.

“But you know me very well Sakura or did you already forget me? Sakura finally looker up to see the man who she had been talking to. “N-Naruto?”

“The one and only!” He made a pose that made Sakura laugh. She forgot that she was only in a towel and let it go to hug Naruto. They both fell back on the ground her on top of Naruto.

“Um Sakura?” She looked up at him. “Yeah.” Naruto blushed being the first time he had actually seen a girl naked. “You know that your completely naked right now right?”

“Yes I a- WHAT!” She finally realized it and got up and grabbed her towel. Naruto got up off the ground brushing the dirt off looking into her house and saw water running down the stairs. “Hey is water supposed to run down your stairs?”

She looked behind her and screamed into the night as she ran to turn her water off. “Man what a night to come back!.
Chapter end notes: Please look for the Next chapter on July 21st