TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


My Naruto & FF7 FanFic by GaaraLuver107

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: Okay so this stroy protrays the characters as the are B4 the chuunin exam arc... and it does have some FF7 and I screwed up slightly because when i started it i didnt really know much about Naruto...so live with it for now I'll change it around when I take the time change most of the story...
Chapter notes: I do not own any of the original Naruto Characters and for later chapters i do not own any Final Fantasy 7 characters...But Dwan is mine...
Dwan sat in a tree watching. Three young people walked beneath the tree. One kid had spiky blonde hair, and an orange suit he was acting a bit obnoxious. Dwan Just rolled her eyes as he impatiently ran out in front of the others yelling to them. She looked to the other two, one was a girl with pink hair, she looked as if she were very annoyed with the obnoxious boy, and she kept glancing sideways at the other boy. The other boy had navy blue hair, a navy blue top and was walking his hands in his pockets not even noticing the other two. Dwan smiled, the three of them wore headbands that each bore the same symbol. She had never seen them where she came from but she knew what they were. It meant that the three of them were ninjas. She half laughed and closed her eyes, they weren’t very good ninjas if they couldn’t notice her siting up here.

Dwan to was a ninja but she had to teach herself all the techniques she knew, well most of them, she had spent a short time spying on some of the hidden villages in this land figuring out how they worked and some special moves they had. She had spied on each village for about 2 weeks each without being noticed. Most ninjas knew her name, she had many names: Dwan(which is not her real name), Darkwing Angel Ninja, Darkwing Ninja, Darkwing Angel, Darkwing. She had earned a different name in everyplace she had visited because she let them all glimpse her before she left. She had a wing, a black angels wing on one side which she could hide or reveal at any time. She also had a special power, one she was born with

she could create power out of thin air and condense it into materia which she can then use. She had gotten control of some very special powers this way.

Dwan sat there in her regular outfit, pure black long sleeve top and pants with one leg long and one short, and of course she had her gloves on she watched them walk by under her and then she lost balance for about a second and the branch beneath her quivered so she jumped higher onto the branch above her ,at least one of the three had seen that. She looked down. She was right, the one with the blue hair was scrutinizing the tree he had obviously seen the branch move. He reached for a shurikan. Dwan just sighed stood on the branch and turned on the spot a few second later with incredible speed she was behind the blue haired boy. She grabbed his arm and twisted it back behind him and she grabbed his other arm. She had dealt with ninja before. Using his legs to support her weight she jumped over him held his arms to the top of his head and stayed there pretty much standing upside down on his head his arms still under her hands.. He could not counter if he tried to throw her off she was completely ready but she had been foolish in doing this because she completely forgot about the rest of his squad. She heard the girl scream so she leaned until her feet touched the ground then flung the boy over her head at the girl member of the squad. They both fell.

She then turned to the blonde boy, a look of surprise on his face. She took out her khuni knife and teleported behind him. She then grabbed both his arms and put them behind his back and with her free hand took the knife and held it at his throat.

The other two got up and saw Dwan holding the blonde boy, the girl let out a scream and the blue haired boy made a face that looked annoyed and angry, he took out a couple kunai knifes, he got ready to throw them but Dwan hid behind the boy she was holding and he lowered the weapons. They wouldn’t be able to hit her without hitting there friend and even if they did Dwan would just slit there friends throat. The boy was yelling at her and flailing his legs. She wasn’t really paying any attention to what he was saying. Instead she glanced at each of them then said aloud to all three of them, "State your names!"

The blonde boy still flailing his legs said, "I’M NARUTO UZUMAKI! NOW LET GO OF ME!" Dwan did absolutely nothing but turned to the other two.

The pink haired girl looked up at her and said quickly, "I’m Sakura. What do you want with us?"

Dwan ignored her question and turned to the blue haired boy and waited for his answer.

He looked at her his eyes sharp, she couldn’t read them like she could with the girl and the other boy. He quietly whispered, closing his eyes, "Sasuke. . ."

Dwan, satisfied, had to let them know to never forget her. She took the blade and ran it up Naruto face. A bead of blood formed at the end of the scratch where she dug the point of the blade a bit deeper. She threw him away from her and turned to walk away.

She knew it was coming even before she let go of the boy. She quickly spun around and caught the khuni knife that had been thrown at her. She looked at the three, figuring out who did it. Naruto was running his finger down the scratch a surprised look on his face, Sakura looked at her in surprise her hands at her mouth, her eyes flicking between Naruto’s bleeding face and the knife in Dwan’s fingers. Then Dwan looked at Sasuke he looked as if he had just thrown something and he looked surprised and angry. It had obviously been him. This scrutinizing had taken a second while she was spinning around to face them saying, "You shouldn’t have done that!" She then took the knife she caught and threw it back at Sasuke. It hit him right below the knee before he could react. She turned back around to leave, the three young ninjas in a daze. She looked over her shoulder and said, "Don’t try that again."

She jumped into the trees and started to run. She imediantly knew that they were going to follow her, or at least that obnoxious blonde, Naruto.