TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Fade by doodlelover

[Reviews - 2]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
* * * * * * ~Fade~ * * * * * *















His warm embrace.


His musky scent.


That deep, baritone thrum as I listen to him.


The rise and fall of his chest.


His heart...the rhythmic beat that calms me as I sleep.


The way he calls my name...I listen.


Something...


“I hate you.”


‘I know...’


“You’re such an idiot.”


‘I know.’


“Please...Please don’t...die."



I smile. I’m not sure it reaches my lips, though.


I know he’s crying, but I can’t be sure why. Why would he cry...for me? I’ve done nothing for him. I’ve abandoned him, left him for nothing. And I wanted it to stay that way. I want it to be just me, and no one else.


I wish I would have killed him before. It would have been so much easier. I would have been able to finish this. I would have been able to...


“I-I need you...So damn much.”


Ah, now I know why. That explains it.


“But...I swear, if you die right now...”


I’m clutched tighter to his chest. Why do I feel so safe?


“The blood...it won’t stop.”


Blood?


“And everyone’s dead...”


I wish I could get up. Just so I could hit him. Make him feel pain.


“I c-couldn’t...stop you...”


Yes, you did. That’s why you’re still alive, and I’m here.


“I couldn’t save them...”


It’s fading. I feel like I’m sinking, and my body is numb.


I ball my hand into a fist. I silently wish to myself for just a bit of strength. Just enough to lift and propel my hand.



“...But...You’re safe...”


No, I’m dying. You’re the one that’s safe.



“...I saved you...”


I can feel warm breath on my skin, like he’s leaning down, hovering over my face. Wetness touches my skin.


“...I saved you...”


It seems like he wants nothing more than that to be true right now. But I won’t give him that delusion. I won’t fight off what I know is coming. If death is my fate, then I’ll welcome it with open arms. I’ve finished what I wanted to. If only one’s alive, I can let it pass.


“...I...”


Suddenly, I want him to finish what he started. I want him to kill me.


Kill me.


A short intake of breath reaches my ears. I hope I was able to get out that sentence. And If I did...then...


He is silent.


I open my eyes. The only color I can make out is yellow. It burns to see it. Everything else is a blur.


Kill me.


“...N-no...I can’t...I...”

Somehow, I get a bit of strength back. I grab the back of his neck and force him to look at me by pulling him down. He looks so scared. But I don’t care. I want him to suffer. I want him to pay for stopping me.


“Kill...Me.”


My other hand reaches out. I grip the sleeve of his arm and pull it to my chest. To my heart.


A broken sob.


My anger boils. He’s so weak, and it makes me angry. My patience for him is diminishing. If he won’t kill me...


“...I can’t...”


I don’t care anymore. I pull his face down to mine, forcing our lips together harshly. He tries to make a sound, it makes a vibration course through us and I moan.


He goes limp and I thread my hand through his hair to yank him closer. My eyes are screwed shut, but I can tell his are wide open. His lips are coarse, and the blood from mine mixes with our saliva. The taste of metal and him are the only things I focus on.


I release him and reopen my eyes. There are tears making their way more rapidly than before down his whiskered cheeks. I resist the urge to wipe them away, to tell him to stop.


I give him the demand to kill me again.


Another broken sob.


I grip the hand that still rests over my heart. I know I would have broken it if I weren’t in this state. And I want to, just because he’s so weak. It makes me sick.


Then he does something I didn’t expect. He leans down, halts for just a second above me, just a breath away from my lips.


‘Kill me.’


He softly presses his lips against mine in a chaste kiss. It’s so soft. So much more softer than mine.


He shivers and pulls away a little. He pauses, and then leans down again.


It amazes me.


His tongue flicks out to run across my bottom lip. I couldn’t tell him how good that felt if I tried. A shiver wracks my body.


I grip his hand harder.


He pulls away, but I want more. I force him to crash his lips down on mine again. It seems he’s not shocked at all. He responds this time, prodding at my mouth for entrance. I grant it.


My mind is in such a haze at his point that I can’t decipher if we stayed like that for a few seconds, or a few hours. All I know is the feel of his tongue running against my own. Our breath mingling. Our bodies entwining.


He pulls away this time. I stare at him with blank eyes. Dried tears stick to his cheeks.


A conceding whisper.


I let out a breath of air as my eyelids drift shut.








Owari








A/N: Please, feel free to interpret this in any way you wish.


Reviews, comments, and questions would be very much appreciated. :]



*love*




~lemon