TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Naruto! Next generation! by Demonflare13

[Reviews - 9]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Characters!
Clancey Inuzuka!
Nocto Uzimaki!
Tino Aburame!
Dega Hyugga!
Konohamaru!
Clancey....Clancey.....For god sakes wake up !" Said Kiba, nudging Clancey. Clancey turned over and pulled the blanket over her head "Ten more minutes!" Kirko yawned and tucked close to Clancey. "Akamaru, you can handle this."Sighed Kiba. Akamaru nodded and grabbed Kirko, flinging him onto Clancey. "I'm up! I'm up!" She excliamed, getting to her feet. Kiba and Akamaru walked out of the room as Clancey got readt. Her blue eyes were shining and hair blonde hair was frizzy as she put it in a ponytail. No one knew the reason for these strange feaatures for the girl but concluded that it was because of an ancestor. Clancey was often seen whereing a short,baggy pair of cargo pants, an old t-shirt, her fathers old jacket and to top it of, the same red markings as her father.

Hinata and Naruto were in the kitchen at their house. "God that boy can sleep." Said Naruto. "I'll wake him." Said Hinata, putting a container of instant ramen in the microwave. As soon as the ding went of to signal that it was done, Nocto was at the table, chopsticks in hand chanting "Ramen!Ramen!ramen!" Naruto doing the same. "Get dressed first, then you can have your ramen." Said Hinata. Nocto raced to his bedroom, pale blue eyes sparkling and blue spikt hair with orange tips waving. He was often seen wearing a baggy black jacket, orange, baggy pants and goggles. He also had whisker like lines on his cheeks, similar to Naruto. Nocto was soon back downstairs, stuffing his face with instant ramen.

Tino had eaten and was outside, with his spiders. Tino had spikey black hair that droopped down,and no one except his father knew his eye color due to his pitch black glasses. He wore a black coat that covered halfhis face and was almost past his knees. A spider hung from his finger tip as he began to walk towards the academy. He soon met up with Dega, who had black hair like his fathers but short and it was tied up lower. He had pale blue eyes, tinted with brown.

One of Tino's spiders fell and landed on the ground. Clancey was racing up behind the two boys and passed them, not stopping soon enough, as she did so, she heard a small almost cracking noise. She turned around to see a small black splat and Tino bending over it. "Oh my god! Tino! I am so sorry!" Exclaimed Clancey, apologetically. TIno nodded "It's okay.....just be more careful next time."

"Hello, Clancey." Said Dega "Your destiny looks pretty bright."

Clancey gave Dega a look "Please don't use that destiny crap all the time. Please."

Dega smiled and nodded. Nocto joined up with them close to the academy. "Hi guys!" He exclaiemd "Hiya Nocto!" Said Clancey. "Hello." Said Dega. Tino just nodded. Nocto and Tino weren't the best of friends. Nocto was actually a little creeped out by Tino. But Clancey and Nocto was another story. They had been the best of friends for years and often had freindly competions. "Lets get to class! I have a huge plan today!" Exclaimed Clancey.

They four went to there class and took there seats as Konohamaru walked into the class "As you may know, today is the test to become a gennin. We will"Konohamru was interupted by a knocking on the door. He went over and opened it to see a messanger from the Hokage. "The hokage wishes to speak with you immediatly." He said .

"I'll go please watch my class though." Replyed Konohamru.

The messanger walked into the classroom and was surrounded by a huge puff of smoke. "Taa-daa!" Exlcaimed Clancey, appearing from the cloud. Nocto looked at where his friend was sitting, along with Dega and Tino, to find that she had disappeared.

"A clone!" Exclaimed Tino. They looked back at Clancey and they'r jaws dropped.

When the appplause didn't come, Clancey got confused. She saw Tino and Dega staring at her and Nocto was a red face, shaking. "He's right behind me......Isn't he?" Said Clancey, turning around to see Konohamaru glaring at her. "Hi there Sensei...." She said, smiling stupidly. He pointed to her seat and she slowly walked back to it. "Just for that, Clancey you can show us your favorite technique. The transformation jutsu." Said Konohamaru.

Clancey stood up and used the technique, a poof of smoke appeared and there stood Might Gai. "Look at me! I'm mega bushy brows!" She laughed and turned back to normal. The whole class laughed and Konohamaru was trying to surpress one.

"We will now begin the test. First up is.......Hyugga Dega." Said Konohamaru. Dega stood up and went into the room.

"Now, all we need you to do is the clone jutsu." Said another teacher. Dega nodded and made four clones.Konohamaru nodded, impressed and handed Dega a headband. Dega took it "Thank you." He said as he pur it on, around his shoulder.

"Aburame Tino" Tino went into the room and did the same, except with five. He put his headband around his neck.

"Uzamaki Nocto." Nocto was shaking, like his father, he wasn't very good at the cloning jutsu. He slowly stood up at the front. "Okay Nocto, do your best." Said Konohamaru "Pretend were not here." Said the other teacher. Nocto nodded and used the cloning jutsu. Two clones appeared, but they were solid. "It appears that Naruto has taught him the shadow clone." whispered Konohamaru. "You pass." Nocto pratically fainted and quickly took his headband, wrapping it around his leg.

"Last but not least, Inuzuka Clancey." Clancey walked into the room, smiling. "Okay, this'll be part of you punishment." Siad Konohamaru. Clancey's jaw dropped. "Come on!"

"Create at least five clones and use the transformation jutsu on at least three." Clancey was about to faint. "Okay! Here goes nothing!" She used the clone jutsu and five other Clancey's appeared, she then used the transformation technique. There was now:Kiba, Shino, Hinata and another Kohnohamaru in the room, as well as two Clancey's. "You pass." Said Konohamaru, astonished. Clancey happily took the headband and wrapped it around her forehead. "Oh yeah!" She exclaimed and raced out of the room to meet up with the others.

Clancey soon met up with them outside. "We all did it!" She exclaimed. "But I'm tierd now...He made me do extra." She muttered.

"Fun." Teased Nocto, "that's what you get though!" Clancey nodded.

"Let's hope that atleast three of us get put on the same squad." Said Dega. Shino nodded in agreement.

The next day, the three met outside of Dega's house. "I hope that we can all stay together but we can't." Sighed Dega.

"There can only be a three man sqaud." Said Tino "Rarely do they ever put four people on one squad."

Clancey and Nocto nodded. "Well, lets hope that at least three of us can stay together!" Exclaimed Clancey.

"Well, let's go then!" Added Nocto. "Last one there is a nasty cup of ramen!" he said, running away.

"four legged technique!" Said Clancey, running after nocto, soon passing him.

Tino and Dega ran after them. They all got to the school, panting. "I won!" Laughed CLancey.

"Did not!" Snapped Nocto.

"You used your jutsu!"

"You were welcome to use it anytime!" Snapped Clancey.

"Well, Tino and Dega tied for the nasty ramen!" laughed Nocto.

"Actually, that means niether of us lost." Replied Dega. Tino nodded.

The four went into there class and sat together. Konohamaru walked into the classroom and went through the squads."Squad 10 is.......Inuzuka CLancey....Hyugga Dega........Abarume Tino........" Konohamaru looked at his list "It would appear that we have an odd nomber of students so..........Uzimaki Nocto will be apart of sqaud 10." Clancey jumped out of her seat. "Yes! We're all together!" Exclaimed Clancey. Nocto and Clancey linked arms and started dancing on the desks. Dega smiled happily and Tino just nodded.

After all the other students had left, even kakashi's, team ten was still waiting. "This is taking for ever!" Exclaiemd Nocto.

Clancey was on a shelf above the door, making a trap. "Lets see........."She mummbled, working on something.

Tino and Dega were looking at her. "You do know that that ledge is only supported by the door and if it's opened completely...." He was interuppted by the oppening of the door and the shelf fell, Clancey falling with it, landing on her head and she fell, sprawled out on the ground. The figure had jumped back. Dega, Nocto and Tino all stared in shock. Clancey was slightly dazed.
Chapter end notes: You'll have to wait!