TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


OC's Of Mine. by KiloniChatty

[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: Blah Blah Blah. :3
Chapter notes: Blah. I never use her much, but its fun making someone evil! >:D
Name: Siyna (Pronunciation Sigh-E-nah)
Age: 16
Gender: Female
Clan: Koumori
Element: Katon
Village: Kohona
Ninja Way: “Everyone is your enemy, watch your back and trust no one.”
Theme song: Numb/Encore by Linkin Park
Family: She is the distant cousin of Rai Koumori

Character Attributes: Dark…………darkness….by which the only friends she knows. She is an anti-social, hating everything that moves…..which is one of her best assets. Meaning, when she was very little…..a tragedy happened which made her lose both of her eyes….literally LOSE them. They were so damaged they couldn’t save them and they had to amputate them or infection would spread throughout her body.

But in losing them, she earned so much more in advanced. Learning to deal with the sight of darkness physically, she learned more into to search out for objects, leaving her feet VERY sensitive to vibrations, and with the Kurogan in advance, she can feel anything coming her way, including vibrations in the air, such as kunai coming her way. So with these abilities she is able to feel the vibrations and the layers of skin and bone and anything else, allowing her to paint a picture of the scene in her mind thus making it literally impossible to get hit for she could ‘see’ better than most people, powerful or not. Obviously making her a hard and worthy opponent of any fighter because of her dodging and accuracy skills.

She is not the person to mess with either, she hates being around preppy people or any person, period. She keeps to herself and wallows in the shadows of others when she has too. And oddly she usually has a craving of seeing warm, pure, crimson blood poor from some innocent soul……..and sometimes goes into a blood lust trance. She loves blood, the salty and rusty taste of it making her heart pump. It’s one of the only things to bring her joy.

Appearance:

She does not listen to her elders of her clan and keeps her hair to her knee’s. Her hair is an amazing, odd color though. It’s a brilliant bright blue that almost seems to glow against her very, VERY pale ghost-like skin. But under all that hate, her face still cradles that innocent look that every girl has, but she prefers not to show it…..EVER.

She always adores the same thing. It involves a outfit of a dirty white tank top that ends just bellow the belly button and tight dirty white Capri like shorts that end mid-thigh. And she wear’s plain cotton stockings from her feet that end at her knees, some cloth that extends from them and settles above the knees, on the right leg the extending cloth is the same plain white and on the left leg the extending cloth is a dulled purple. The same dulled purple ends up on the arms in the form of arm warmers that are cut off on the fingers and end above the elbows. But the most important piece of clothing that she ALWAYS has with her is her cloak. A simple black cloak with a lot of buckles and strings from the waist up that latch the opening together, but leaves it open slightly. Her hood of her hood is ALWAYS on her head, the length just enough to cover her eyes.



A pic could be found here: http://xs.tohttp://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?media=http%3A%2F%2Fi163.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Ft320%2FClover_Seed%2FMysteriousPunk.jpg&searchTerm=matrix%20girl&pageOffset=0

Ambitions: To turn on the people that has talked behind her back or talked bad about her being blind and to be feared by all as a powerful kunoichi.

Genin Exams:

She plucked her head off the pillow and opened her eyes to see a mess of light blue hair in her face, moving it to the side and grudging to her bathroom and shedding her pajamas and stepped into the shower, turning the handle of it to cold, feeling the cold drops tingle on her skin for a few minutes.

Stepping out of the shower she grabbed a towel and dried off, dressing in clothes she has laid out in front of her earlier that night. If you would have watched her without looking to her head or where her eyes would be, which she covers with bandages constantly to hide the hideous empty sockets……You would have thought she was any normal ninja with no idea that she was blind.

Tying a regular dulled purple bandana around the lower cuff of her Capri shorts and makes her way out of the apartment, feeling streams of light tingle her skin…….she hated the sun always for it taunts her for not being able to see.

She picks up random vibrations from every object around her, seeing the scene clearer if she could actually see.

Making her way to her the academy, she heads straight to her classroom and sits down in her seat, not even bothering to pay attention. He was just blabbering on about today and any idiot knew today was the Genin exams.

“This test blah blah blah different than most blah blah blah friendly spar with a fellow classmate,” Her ears perked up at the word ‘spar’, “The winner become Genin and the loser comes back to the academy.”

An evil smirk was plastered on her face now. Nothing was stopping her from hospitalizing the poor victim of her wrath.

Sensei started pairing off people, waiting to hear her victim will be. “Siyna vs.……Kymero”

The list got through and the class was excused outside to where a small spot was set up for them to fight and a Chunnin to keep from fights getting to serious. Heh, like that’ll stop her.

Impatiently she waited as the other students fought and battled, not even a drop of blood being spilt though….what a shame. And then it came, her turn.

She made her way to the ring and stood in front of her opponent, this boy…….he was shaking slightly, not enough for him or anyone else to notice or feel at all. In fact he had a stupid confident look on his face. “Prepare to lose!” He called out; trying to impress some students but my face stayed its stock expression.

The Chunnin got into a more ready position; they knew what I would attempt. And they knew it damn straight.

A little bell was sounded and the boy came at me so slow with a kunai in his hand and I simply stepped to the right and grabbed his hand, holding it captive and started to put a large amount of stress on, it, hearing a small crack.

Smirking in satisfaction she pulled the kunai free from his grip, his focus on his crushed hand and I gripped the kunai in my hand.

The Chunnin looked like he was ready to jump at me and I turned my head towards him, smirking and stabbing the poor boy in the shoulder, causing him to cry out in pain and pulled the kunai from his shoulder slowly, loving the feel of the way he tries to keep his cool in the immense pain. I whisper in a dark and death like tone to the sensei who is gawking at me. “I’m done.”

I keep the kunai in my hand and walk towards him, holding out a hand towards him and he replies in placing the headband in my hand and I jump over the fence, walking away with a smirk on my face, paying no attention to some muffled cries I hear from that poor boy I faced.

Jutsu’s:

Name: Kurogan (Black Eyes)
Skill: Doujutsu
Rank: --
Note: Special Bloodline Limit
Range: --
Style: Supplementary
Description: The Kurogan is found in every Koumori. These eyes are made for night vision, therefore are light sensitive. However, in order to maintain vision, the Kurogan also detects vibrations from living things. Using these vibrations, Koumori can make out shapes. Depending on where the vibration originates from, the Koumori may be able to see various layers of vibrations, such as from a human beings outline to their skeletal system.
Limit: Koumori Clan Exclusive

Name: Ankatsuken
Skill: Taijutsu
Rank: E-rank
Note: Clan Exclusive Technique
Range: --
Style: Supplementary
Description: Using their Kurogan and knowledge of the human body, Koumori can target the nerves and arteries of their opponents, causing internal damage that may vary from temporary paralysis to lethal internal wounds.
Limit: Koumori Clan Exclusive

Name: Clone Technique
Skill: Ninjutsu
Rank: E-rank
Description: Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. The Bunshin technique creates a copy of the ninja without substance. The copy resembles the ninja in every way. This clone can function as a distraction or as means to confuse one's opponent. As soon the Bunshin gets attacked or comes into contact with an opponent, it will disperse.
Name: Transformation Technique
Skill: Ninjutsu
Rank: E-rank
Description: Transformation is a Ninjutsu technique which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. Henge allows the ninja to transform themselves into any person or object. This allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents

Name: Substitution Technique
Skill: Ninjutsu
Rank: E-rank
Description: The Substitution technique is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themselves with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.
Chapter end notes: :3 Enojyyyyyyyyyyy