TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Team Akatsuki by NinjaGirl415

[Reviews - 2]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes:

  Chapter 2 is finally here!!!!!!  Sorry, this hasn't been finished sooner due to laziness and some writer's block, hope you understand.  Anway, Enjoy!^-^  RATED PG: FOR ACTION VIOLENCE, SOME ALCOHOL, AND MILD LANGUAGE (and Hidan).

            In this very small village known as Hidden Rain Village, lays an organization of missing us ninjas, each from individual countries in the five strongest nations.  Our organization is called the Akatsuki, and I, Uchiha Itachi became one of their first members.  The big guy here is Hoshigaki Kisame, a missing ninja from Hidden Mist Village and one of the legendary Seven Swordsmen.  There are ten of us all together, our goal is to collect all of the tailed-beasts that are nine different demons; so far we’ve only captured the first seven, and we keep them in a shrine inside our hideout here. 

     Itachi and Kisame both stopped at what a deserted building.  Both went inside; there stood a gray figure and a blue haired woman in the giant hands of a large statue.  “Well, well, look who finally returned—so soon.  I hope you two have a good explanation for this”, said the gray figure.

Kisame: We didn’t capture the bijuu you asked for, Pein sir, we figured we could catch the eight-tails first as you agreed on letting us do so.  

Pein: You mean to tell me you still have TWO bijuu on the run?!

Kisame: Uh—maybe you should tell them Itachi, you’re better at explaining this stuff than I do.  *takes step back behind Itachi*

Itachi: Well, before me and Kisame had gone to set out for the eight-tails, we thought to let Group 2 take care of the Kyuubi.

Konan (blue haired woman): What about the eight-tails then? 

Kisame: Zetsu said it’s at an unknown location, I’m sure Group 2 will succeed, if they have a chance.

Pein: Let’s just hope they won’t fail this time.... 

     Meanwhile in Konoha, were two other Akatsuki members, one had black spiky hair and an orange mask with a spiral design, the other with long blond hair in a ponytail and a mouth on the palm of each of his hands.  “Hey Deidara-senpai!” said the orange-masked member “I was thinking, since we’ve been walking for a while, do ya’ think maybe we could stop and take a little break?  My feet are all sore.”

Deidara: Why should we Tobi?  We haven’t caught any bijuu, so how do expect us to tell Leader-sama when we get back, un?

Tobi: I don’t know.  Let’s say we lost it! Deidara: ‘-_-  Fine, how’s about a drink?  It’d be the only thing to keep my mind off this.

A few seconds later in the bar....

Bar tender: Hey, you fellas need an extra energy boost? You look like you’ve been working you’re tails off from whatever you’d be doin’.

Deidara: Actually, me and my partner are just--

Tobi (talking loudly): YOU BET!  We’ve been walking for like a very long time, you see our boss told us to come here to go find—

  Before Tobi could say anything else, Deidara slammed Tobi’s head face-down onto the bar table, and kept holding it down as he finally spoke up.

Deidara:  We’re just taking a little breather for a while, un.  One drink and then we’ll be on our way, hm.

  Then Deidara let go of Tobi’s head when he was finished speaking to the bar tender.

Tobi: Hey, what did you do that for?! D:

Deidara: *grabs Tobi by his uniform* We’re still on a mission here.  If you’d remember more carefully, we’ve got to make sure we don’t alert anyone else, even if some ninjas already know about it.  Otherwise the whole world will know about the Akatsuki and their plans.

     Meanwhile, across from Deidara and Tobi, a strange man with a thin mustache, in an overcoat and small, circular sunglasses had overheard them talking.

Bar tender: Alright now, what would you be craving for today?

Deidara: What?!

Bar tender: What would you like to drink?

Deidara: Oh.  Well, hm—I’d like some whiskey if you may, un.

Bar tender: Okay, and what about you Spirals?

Tobi: One diet coke please, sir!  ^-^

Bar tender: Sorry, we don’t have any coke, anything else you might want?

Tobi: Sure, um, root beer float would be nice. Bar tender: ‘Kay.  Here you go, one root beer float.

Tobi: Oh boy, thanks! *slurps*

Bar tender: And one whiskey.

     The strange man sitting across from the two ninjas stared at them with a confused look of suspicion on his face.  He begins to notice the bolts and pins nailed into Tobi’s black armor, and the mouths on Deidara’s palms, then he took a brief look at their uniforms (black robes with red clouds, of course).  Deidara then glanced over his shoulder a little and saw, but the man quickly looked away after a few seconds.

Tobi: What’s the matter senpai?

Deidara: Nothing.  Just, don’t mind it.

     Tobi bends over a little, trying to look behind his partner and the man there looks up and glares at him.  Tobi sees a Dr. Pepper slowly moving by itself, without anyone else noticing, then squints through his orange mask and discovers a mechanical hand hiding in the sleeve of the man’s trench coat.

Tobi (in his thoughts): A magnetic hand......

Deidara: Tobi!

Tobi: HUH?!  *looks back at Dei*

Deidara: Let’s capture that bijuu.

  Tobi looked back once more at the mechanical hand, and when the man saw him noticing, he quickly put his hand in his coat pocket.