TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Team Akatsuki by NinjaGirl415

[Reviews - 2]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes:

DISCLAIMER: I do NOT own Naruto, the Akatsuki, or any other related characters in particular.

Moved to Juvi-fic section 19/05/08 for script fics in the general section. May be deleted 19/07/08

Chapter notes:

  This story takes place way before Itachi and Sasuke's last battle.

            Somewhere at Hidden Cloud Village/Country of lightning, a group of five men where chasing a mysterious criminal through out the streets.  Their footsteps splashed through puddles, everything else around them was silent.  They all wore black trench coats and were armed with pistols.  All met back to the middle of the street.  "Any sign?” asked the first man, “Negative,” answered the second man “we haven’t sensed any chakra this time Kudaki”.   

3rd man: She’s learned to move slower in the dark, that we can’t see her. 

4th man: It’s because that she skid through here before.  She can’t run anywhere without that incredible speed. 

Kudaki: No.  She’s here, look.

    Kudaki points up at the electric wires of wooden poles in front of a row of houses.  All looked up and saw tiny sparks of electricity jolting out of the wires.  The sparks soon evolved into lightning, which struck a hole in the pavement a few inches from where they were standing.

5th man: Hang on.  I’ll shoot over there where we can see!  Lightning ball jutsu! *crackle* [Zwooooomf!!] *crash*

     Just when the dust cleared up, there appeared to be no one on top of the house that they shot at. Suddenly, a struck of lightning appeared once more from behind.  “Over there!” yelled the fourth man pointing at another house behind, there they saw a black shadowy figure of a girl looking down at them. 

Kudaki: Quick!  Catch her!

3rd man: Stand back!  I’ll make sure to keep this target in my range this time...

  The 3rd man uses a jutsu to sense the girl's chakra, by magnetizing it.  He dragged the her in the air, but she hits him with raging bolts of lightning, slightly electrocuing him.

3rd man: Dammit!!  She took me down, and I just had her in my range!

  The girl suddenly landed to the ground and stood right in front of the men.  The second man walked up to her and got his pistol ready.

2nd man: This is the last time you’ll ever get away!

Then all the men started taking out their pistols.

5th man: It’s over now.  We’re taking you with us, back where you belong.

    The girl looked down, reached out her arms, then the guns floated in midair and grabbed them all, aiming them strait at the men.  They backed up, and she zipped away super fast, leaving nothing but a bright purple streak.  Then she ran strait up a building, and the men jumped after her.  Once they got to the roof though, there seemed to be no one there.

4th man:  The little speed demon is too clever for us.

Kudaki: Not clever enough.  Anybody that escapes always leaves a clue for someone to track them down.

  Kudaki analyzed the cracks left by the girl, then followed where they led to and noticed the marks stopped at the right edge of the roof. 

Kudaki: Hmm, right there! She must have jumped off this side of the building, but wanted us to think she jumped off north so she could escape from the right.

2nd man: Look out!  Behind you!

    Kudaki turns his head in a sudden movement and sees the girl standing there and shoots his pistol at her.  The girl just stood there and caught the bullet with her hand, and storms out again, this time leaving Kudaki a bleeding cut on his arm.

5th man: She’s headed strait for the main gate!

And at her fastest, the girl disappeared going through the main gate.

2nd man: Great!  Now we’ll have to go across all the nations looking for her.

Kudaki: Don’t worry, by now every village ought to know her face.  She’d never find any refuge wherever she’s hiding.  After all, she’s one of the most wanted criminals in all the five shinobi nations. 

Chapter end notes:   Don't worry, the Akatsuki's gonna come up soon.  Please rate and comment (but nothing too rude, and please no swearing or cursing).  Thanks for reading.:-)