TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Fox House by brasca

[Reviews - 3]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I do not own Naruto though I certainly want to... I borrowed some scenes from full house and I also don't own it...
Chapter 1: The Actor and the Writer Wannabe

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto though I certainly want to... I borrowed some scenes from full house and I also don't own it...

RRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG….

An irritated man woke up and sat on his bed. He stopped the alarm clock from ringing and began preparing for the day.

The man had black hair with his bangs flowing to either side of his handsome face. His hair also has a peculiar style. His eyes were black and piercing the exact opposite of his milky white skin tone. This is the person most girls go gaga with.

He quickly went to the bathroom in order to clean himself. Yes, he is a neat freak. He turned the shower on and stepped in it, making sure he removes all the dirt in his body. When he was satisfied, he stepped out, dried himself with a towel, and proceeded in wearing his clothes. Today he will be wearing a navy blue long sleeve and some jeans. Suddenly his cell phone rings.

“Yes” He answered the phone.

“Oh yes Sasuke-kun, I’m just here to remind you with your appointments this day.” A man answered.

“Hn” The man called as Sasuke replied.

“Okay so today representative ABS production will come here all the way from China in order for us to sign their deal of a Japan-China joint production for your new movie. We expect you to come since you are the lead star.” The man said.

“I already know all about that Kabuto.” Sasuke said with annoyance in his voice. He doesn’t want people reminding him what to do as if he was senile and cannot remember a damn thing.

“Well that’s all I just want to remind you. If this contract signing goes well you’ll go to China this Saturday and start meeting your costars there.” Kabuto said.

Sasuke muttered a Hn and hung up. He still have time since the contract signing is still later this afternoon so he decided to just go out and hang somewhere.

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

RRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG….

He moaned. He twisted. He covered his head with a pillow but the damn alarm clock just kept on ringing. He hated that alarm clock and he knew one day he‘d kill the person responsible for inventing them. He got up with an irritated look, lack of sleep evident in his eyes. He threw the annoying alarm clock in the place that only God knows. He hated going up while it is still this early. He really don’t need to since as of now he is still jobless but he knew he have to go up every morning, walk around and maybe find something to inspire his novel. He is indeed an aspiring novelist. His house is as messy as well messy. He went down the stairs in order to get some breakfast.

This man has blonde hair as bright as the sun and a sun kissed skin. His eyes were the brightest shade of blue and you know that they shine once the man was happy. He also has peculiar scars on his cheeks that resembled some sort of whiskers.

He rummages around the kitchen in search for food or more specifically in search of ramen. He is lucky that he found one in a cupboard.

“Damn Naruto you’re all out of Ramen you should remember to drop to the grocery later.” The blonde man talked to himself. He proceeded in taking the kettle to boil some water. While waiting for the water to boil he went to get his laptop. When he got back into the kitchen, the water was already boiling so he placed his laptop on the table and began to pour water on the instant ramen. He turned his laptop on and opened his current novel. It is about a poor girl who gets to marry a rich guy. It is a typical love story but for him it was his masterpiece since it is his first time to write a love story.

“Yosh… in no time you’ll be the number one writer in Japan!” He shouted as he raised his fist up. He is so excited that he forgot that he‘d have to write the fluffy parts today.

“Oh my gosh how should I write this…” He cried well not literally. It is obvious that he is still as inexperienced as ever. Thinking of a plan, he decided that he will just go outside and take a walk maybe eavesdrop to some lovers in order to get his gear going. He did this before whenever he writes fluffy chapters. So he decided to finish his ramen before changing to more appropriate clothes and hurrying outside with his laptop.

“Yosh! Naruto the number one novelist is coming!” He shouted to no one in particular.

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

“So how was it?” A man with a white dog asked.

“Ano… uh… K-Kiba…” The pale woman with equally pale eyes looked at her husband with worry in her eyes. “Ano… I-I’m p-pregnant.” She said.

“What? Is it true Hinata? I’m gonna be a daddy?” Kiba said.

“Y-yes” Hinata said.

“Hear that Akamaru? I’m going to be a father.” Kiba said at his dog gleefully. “Ah Hinata… Why do you look worried?” He said this because he noticed that his wife was very uneasy.

“Ano… I am just… thinking… h-how could we… afford it…” She said. Yeah they were poor and barely managed to eat a decent meal three times a day. She definitely doesn’t want the baby to be suffering like the way they do…

“Well I know we can manage it… If only Naruto will be smart enough to sell that damn house…. We’ll be filthy rich by now… I mean, he can’t barely pay the bills right? Why live in such a big house?” Kiba said.
“But it is still Naruto-kun’s money…” Hinata said.

“Well we could be like the middleman or something so we could have a commission or something right… Can you imagine the price of that house? You know he must really sell that house since he barely makes sure that it is habitable.” He said again. “And besides we are his friends of course he’ll lend us some money if ever he got filthy rich because of that damn house. If only we could convince him…. But then again…”

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

It was 3 in the afternoon already before Naruto decided to stop stalking and eavesdropping. “Aaargh… How am I supposed to finish these stories now? The people here are so corny…” He shivered as he remembered the things he heared while eavesdropping.

“Do you have a map? I just keep on getting lost in your eyes.” A teenage boy said to his blushing girlfriend. ‘Oh that’s so corny’, Naruto thought by himself.

“I'd marry your dog just to get in the family.” Now that’s desperate if you tell that to me Naruto thought.

Naruto shouted inside of his mind as he knew that this has yet become an unproductive day. ‘I just will not get inspired… For heaven’s sake, this is a damn love story… Thousands of movies have been made with this kind of topic and thousands of writers have written such things… Why then can’t I make one? ‘He did not get any inspirations like what he expected.

“I guess it can’t be helped. Maybe tomorrow will be different. I guess I’ll call this a day. Oh yeah I forgot that I have to go and get some groceries…” He talked again to himself. Deciding that it was the best choice for now, he decided to turn his laptop off and proceeded to walk to a supermarket. He have to make sure that he’ll have plenty a supply of ramen.

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

The gates of an elevator opened at the 21st floor of the building. The floor was full of people busy working with people running here and there. Sasuke walked towards the corridor with a lot of people greeting him. He was met a guy with silver hair and eyeglasses, the one who called him earlier- Kabuto.

“Well it’s good that you are on time Sasuke-kun” The man said which earned him a grunt from Sasuke. “Well the representatives are still on their way so we better go to the meeting room Orochimaru-san is there waiting for you.” Kabuto continued.

Kabuto is Sasuke’s personal assistant. He did not want one but his manager Orochimaru convinces him otherwise. However, he is still pissed off whenever his PA bugs him.

“How’s the new house coming…” Sasuke then said as they walked in the hallway.

“Well we are still looking for perfect places since you want one in Okinawa and preferably near a beach… Though there is someone who called me earlier, they have probably seen my ad in the paper and said that there is a house that is for sale in Okinawa. Moreover, they said that it is beside the beach. I’ll check it after you leave for China this Saturday and I’ll email some pictures to you to see if you liked the house.” Kabuto explained as he open the glass door that’ll lead them to the meeting room.

Sasuke just give a “Hn” to this.

“Good day to you Sasuke-kun” A guy who is abnormally pale and with snake like features said. He had a long black hair and was dressed with formal attire. “Take a seat they’ll be here in a minute…” He pointed at the seat beside him. “And you could leave us Kabuto…” He added.

“Yes Orochimaru-san…” Kabuto said and he went out of the room.

“Based on our discussion I found out that 90% of your scenes will be shot here in Japan so we don’t have to worry of you being away in Japan for a while. It’ll be best if you are still visible here while you are doing this movie.” Orochimaru said.

Sasuke just grunted into this.

“You know that this is a big break for you. If this movie breaks the box office then you will sure be even more popular not only here but also on China. At least show that you are excited for your career when they come.” Orochimaru explained. Sasuke was about to grunt again when the door opened and a man wearing formal attire entered.

“Ah good afternood Orochimaru-san, Sasuke-kun sorry to keep you waiting…” The man said.

“Ah you just came in time Mr. Chang, see…” Orochimaru pointed at the wall clock at the right side of the room.

“Ah yes… well about our deal…” Mr. Chang said.

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

“SURPRISE”

Naruto was greeted by his two best friends when he opened his front door. “Hey guys what’s up” He said as he removed the confetti that was thrown to him by Kiba when he entered.

“Well boy… you just win yourself an all paid trip to China for a week…” Kiba said.

“Ha!?” Naruto said shocked. “B-But I didn’t join any contest… How come?” He said. As he look at his friends. Yes, he thought that they were high or just fooling around with him.

“Our insurance company had this promo for the loyal customers, idiot. And you are one of those lucky ones who win…” Kiba said

Naruto was still unsure of this. “B-But I have work here can I pass?” He said.

“Idiot this is an all expense trip to China! You’ll get to stay on a five star hotel and best you’ll ride the airplane! Haven’t you said that you wish that you could ride an airplane? This is it! A round trip! A round trip and you want to pass it.” Kiba said

“But I still have to finish my novel…” He said and began to feel sad as he knew that he still haven’t progressed that much. He know that he needed to finish the story.

“What? Oh that stupid love story… Of course, you have to finish that but you also need to rest for a while. Take this vacation and maybe you’ll get inspired. Besides how can you make a love story if you have been single since the day you were born! Maybe you go there and fell in love with a Chinese girl in there and there you’ll find something to write about…” Kiba said.

Naruto think about it for a while before finally saying, “Okay you win besides how many times do you win I thought that insurance company you’re in is as cheap as hell but I guess they really love loyal customers. Let me have the plane ticket and leave now…”

“Wait don’t you want to hear another good news…” Kiba said nervously.

“What that I’ve won another of your damn promo and I’m now going to the moon…” He said jokingly.

“No stupid… It is about Hinata… She is… She’s pregnant you know” Kiba blurted.

There was an awkward silence before, “REALLY! Oh my gosh Kiba congratulations… Oh and I expect to be the godfather of that baby boy or girl” He smiled goofily.

“Oh sure Naruto… Anything for you… Anything…” Kiba sweat dropped into this. He really don’t want to do this to his friend. “Okay… I’m leaving now…” Kiba said.

“Hey come on let’s celebrate… even just one shot…” Naruto said. He is in the mood to celebrate because he was so happy for his two best friends. “I’ll get the beer okay…” Naruto said but Kiba stopped him.

“Ah… Hinata is waiting for me at home and I don’t want to leave her alone…” Kiba said.

“Ah is that so? Okay but can you do me a favor and take over the house with Hinata while I am gone? I’m worried about the house you know…” Naruto said.

“Ah okay… We’ll be glad to do that…” Kiba said with a little guilt evident in his voice though the blonde man did not notice this.

“Oh Kiba you really are the best…” Naruto said.

“No big buddy” Kiba said still with that guilt

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
A cell phone rings… Sasuke woke upas he saw his cell phone vibrating and ringing by the side table. “What!” He answered. It’s 8 in the morning and it’s Saturday for crying out loud no one wants to get woken up.

“Oh Sasuke-kun I’ll just remind you that the flight is at 1pm that’s all” Kabuto said in the other line.

Sasuke wanted to explode and kill his personal assistant. He wants to torture him for waking him up on a Saturday only to remind him of a flight that is still a good 5 hours away. As if he had forgotten all about it. He guesses it is no use sleeping again since he was wide-awake by now. Therefore, he decided to go to a nearby gym first to work out and maybe clear his mind. He knows that it will be a busy day for him. The moment he arrive China he will be facing dozens of interviews there. He wants to, at least, clear his mind right now.

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

“Wake up sleepy head…” was all Naruto heard before he was suffocated by a pillow.

“Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh…” Came a muffled shout of Naruto. “What the hell Kiba… I’m sleeping”

“Well Hinata and me came over since we knew that you still haven’t packed up… since we know that you’ll probably be lazy to do that up to the last minute… So get up now…” Kiba said.

“Okay…” Naruto said.

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

“There all done…” Naruto cheered happily. He’s happy that his friends came over since he knew he’ll just blow this up to the last minute until he was late for his flight.

“There I think you should go now if you don’t want to get late.” Kiba said as he glanced at the clock.

“Well I guess I got to get going…” Naruto exclaimed happily.

“Ah… Ano… Naruto-kun…” Hinata said to him nervously.

“What?” said Naruto confused.

“T-Take this…” She said as he shoved some money to Naruto. “We still haven’t changed it for yuan but you should when you get there…”

“This is way too much… Are you sure about this Hinata? I know about your condition… well you and Kiba are… And this is an all expense paid trip so I think I really don’t need that much money” Naruto said.

“Oh no Naruto… I think you’ll need this… uh you really don’t know when the need arises… right?” Hinata said.

“Oh okay Hinata” Naruto said and hugged Hinata “You’re the best.” Rigt now Hinata’s cheeks were as red as tomato.

“Oh Naruto just be safe okay…” Kiba said as he joined the two and squeezed them in a group hug. “Be safe okay… whatever happens, be safe… okay?”

“Guys… you are over reacting I’ll just be gone for a week and besides you are the one insisting that I must go to this trip.” He said to Kiba.

“Well yes… but… just be safe okay and remember that Hinata and I love you… okay?” Kiba said.

“I did not know that you are so dramatic… Well okay I’ll leave the house to you… Take care of Fox House for me okay…” Naruto said. “It’s the first time I’ll leave this house so please take care of it for me okay…”

“Okay Naruto…” Kiba and Hinata said guiltily.

“Okay I’ll leave now…” He said as he went out and walked towards the taxi station while Hinata and Kiba were in the front door.

“Is he gonna be okay huh Kiba?” Hinata said to her husband. She doesn’t want to do this to his friend but it is the only option they got.

“Yes he will. He is a strong person and can even survive by himself at Mars. We are the ones who need to worry when he comes back…” Kiba said in a sweat drop.

“But still I don’t like doing this to our best friend…” Hinata said.

“Me too… but we have no choice…” Kiba said as he hugged his wife.

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Naruto’s eyes widened as he saw how big the airport was. It was his first time here after all and he is excited about riding the plane. He felt like being a kid again. To show the world how excited he is he wore his shirt with the brightest shade of orange and some comftable blue jeans.

He proceeded to get his ticket validated and placed his baggage on the conveyer belt before boarding the plane. When he reached his seat he was so excited and wished that they would fly now. Too bad he got to wait for the plane to fill up first. He is too excited to notice that a raven haired man wearing a black tank top, a hooded jacket and tight blue jeans took the sit beside him. When he did noticed him he was really surprised.

“Oh my God! You are the famous actor Uchiha Sasuke right… Oh my… I love your movies…” Naruto said loudly.

Sasuke was irritated when he heard his name being called loudly. He did not want to gather too much attention. He looked at the blonde idiot that as of now is still blabbering about how he loved his movies.

“You know what I loved… Yeah I remember, the one called The Black Tiger… oh my gosh I love it… the story line is so good and you portrayed your role there very nicely… Oh I also love-“ Naruto was silenced by Sasuke’s hand on his mouth.

“Can you shut your mouth… you are gathering so much unneeded attention…” Sasuke said with irritation evident in his voice.

Naruto was about to speak again when the flight attendant asked them to wear the seatbelts since the plane is about to take off. He was too excited about this and all. He did not speak to Sasuke then and Sasuke enjoyed the silence. Well until they have to eat.

They were served with a meal and Naruto was too happy about it. He was even more excited as he saw that they‘d have some ramen. He eat so fast that it disgusted Sasuke. What a glutton Sasuke thought. Naruto had just finished his ramen and felt that he was still hungry so he eyed at Sasuke’s untouched bowl.

“Ano… are you gonna eat that…” He asked shyly.

Sasuke could not believe this person. He wondered how large his stomach is. “Suit yourself” Sasuke said.

“Thank you!!!” He smiled to Sasuke goofily and took his Ramen. “You know…” He said while eating.

“You should not speak while you are eating” Sasuke lectured but Naruto did not listen.

“I thought you were a bastard like those other famous stars because of the way you behaved earlier but I guess you are fine” he sid as he smiled again to Sasuke.

‘This idiot think that he knew a lot about me…’ He thought. He just give Naruto a “Hn” to this.

Again they were silent until the flight attendant told them that they’ll be landing soon. Once again Naruto spoke to Sasuke. “You know, it is my first time riding the plane and it is very fun… they say that you’ll get dizzy once it landed but I learned from someone that if you breathe deeply you won’t get dizzy.” When he felt that they were going down he started to breathe deeply. Sasuke just ignored him Idiot he thought. Suddenly Naruto felt something building up on his stomach. Oh no he thought. After a second he couldn’t take it any longer and puked at Sasuke’s jacket…


AN:Haha so how do you think... there's not much action going on since I really needed this in order to build the plot first... and of course in order to build their relationship... well please review...
Chapter end notes: Haha so how do you think... there's not much action going on since I really needed this in order to build the plot first... and of course in order to build their relationship... well please review...