TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Puriti by Toonyroo

[Reviews - 1]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
BRRRRRRIIINKKK….. BRRRRRRIIINKKK….. Naruto smacks his alarm clock in a poor attempt to turn it off. It clatters to the floor. Really, really, far away. BRRRRRRIIINKKK….. BRRRRRRIIINKKK….. After five minutes or so Naruto gets up, shuffles across the room and picks the up the alarm clock, yanks it out of the outlet and chucks it out the window. “Ow!” yells a voice from out the window. “Naruto! I’mmmmmm here to wake you up!” says the mysterious voice from out the window. A hand with pink nail polish reaches under the window and pulls it the rest of the way open. In climbs Puriti in one of her colorful and extremely revealing outfits. “Nerse clevleash..” Naruto stifles out in a yawn as he climbs back into bed. It was probably a comment on her cleavage, which he wouldn’t normally say, but he is especially tired this morning. “Alright. Wait. What?” she said, with different expressions shown on her face every time she said a word. “You were fighting with Sasuke again, weren’t you?” she said, walking over to Naruto. He rolled over on to his stomach to signify that he wasn’t going to get up. Puriti grabbed hold of the blankets and pulled them off of him, then she let out a load gasp. He had cut and scraps going up and down his back. “Naruto! What happened? Oh, Sasuke’s gonna get it!” she yelled with pure hatred, which quickly turned to sympathy as she studied Naruto’s back. “I’m gonna get some band-aids. I’ll be right back, okay?” she said followed by Naruto’s sigh which meant he’d be up in a second. Puriti gave him one more sympathetic look, and walked to the kitchen. After digging through the cabinets and only finding Kakashi’s book (which he probably took as a prank), the years supply of Ramen coupon (which he probably lost and never found), and a banana flavored condom. “Naruto,” she said as she came back to his room, “I’m gonna get some band-aids from the store around the block, Okay?” “Mmmmmm…” he mumbled and rolled over and looked at her face. He looked into her eyes. “There’s that look again! Why do you look at my like that?” she asked.
‘I don’t know..’ he wondered. She Shrugged and walked away. Naruto waited for the slam the indicated she had left. Once she was gone, Naruto sat up and begun to think of ways he might be able to beat Sasuke. He hadn’t realized how long he sat there, until he heard her slide the front door open. She wondered in, and climbed on to the bed after kicking off her shoes. She crawled around Naruto and sat behind him and began to bandage him. “You should be more careful. You are gonna bet him someday though. I believe it!” she said then giggled. “No.. No I won’t..” Naruto mumbled. She froze and wrapped her arms around him. “Don’t say that!” she yelled, “You will! I know it” Naruto was about to tell her she was crazy until he felt tears hit his back. A warm cheek touched his back. Naruto quickly turned around and wrapped his arms around her saying, “ I’m Sorry.” She leaned back and wiped her tears. “Sorry.” she said, “For crying like that.” He smiled, “It’s fine.” he climbed out of bed and quickly shuffled to the bathroom hoping she wouldn’t see his stiffy. He went to the bathroom and as soon as he smelled ramen he ran out of the bathroom and put some clothes on and ran to the kitchen. Puriti was sitting there, her ramen untouched. “Where you waiting for me?” he asked. “Oh! Yes, I didn’t want to finish without you.” she smiled, a devilish grin. “Is that a challenge?” he asked, “Maybe.” she replied. Naruto sat down next to her and held his chopsticks in his hand. “Ready. Set.” she looked down at her food, “Go!” They both started to eat. Before Naruto was half through she was already throwing her bowl away. Naruto finished and asked, “How did you do that?!” she looked over at him from the front door, “Don’t chew. Just swallow.” she said smiling. Naruto laughed. “What are you doing back from your trip anyways?” he wondered. “Oh, I came home to start working on some new projects. Speaking of which, will you help me today and tomorrow?” she asked. “Of course!” He yelled, always eager to help with her projects. “Great! Kakashi is gonna help tomorrow. And ….. Is gonna help today.” she mumbled. “Who?” Naruto asked. “Mmnmnm” she mumbled back. “You can tell me. I won’t get mad.” he said as they headed out the door. “Sasuke…” she said, in a sort of ‘don’t say anything back’ kind of way. Naruto stopped walking. Puriti stopped and looked at him. Naruto stared at her, “Just Today.” And they headed down the street.
Chapter end notes: I hope you enjoyed my story! I am working on the next chapter for those of you who are intrested.