TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Mistakes by Sakuras_Assian

[Reviews - 2]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: It's a bird. It's a plane. It's not superman
Somewhere in the sound village Orochimaru was trying to use a forbidden justu in his bathtub. Kabuto was scrubbing his back. After bathing he tried the justu once more. In the process he fell over a pebble.

Meanwhile in the real world a tornado was tearing through Indiana. Brother and sister Ryan and Tara got swept into the whirling storm. I’m going to die thought Tara before passing out.

Tara and Ryan were falling from the sky and landed on team 9. Ryan landed on Chouji and still didn’t wak. Tara on the other hand landed on Asuma. An ompf woke her up.

Where am I she thought. That’s when she realized what she landed on. After getting up she appoligized and nearly fell over when she realized who she was talking too. Omg we’re in the Naruto world. This is so awesome.

Ryan awoke after getting kicked in the head. “Ouch that hurt. What did you do that for Tara?”

“Idiot it wasn’t me.” Tara snapped back. She was glaring at Ino.

“Who wa…” Ryan stopped there after seeing Ino. “Omg your fatter in person!”

Right before Ino began to yell Tara stuck one of Ryan’s dirty sweaty gym socks in her mouth. That’s when Ryan and Tara ran away. They ran like Chouji and his dad fighting for the last piece of bbq two miles away.

Ino had no idea who those two kids where, but she wanted to kill them. Yet, she still had that sock in her mouth. She finally spit it out after a few minutes. “Who the hell where they?”

Asuma was more surprised from those two falling from the sky then from Ino’s speech. “I don’t know. I better let the Hokage know about this.” After speaking he let out a sigh. He was gone with a poof.

Shikamaru sighed as he helped his friend off the ground. Those two are going to be so troublesome he thought. I just hope I don’t run into them again. I wonder who the are.

“Hokage we have a problem.”

“What is it Asuma?”

“Two kids fell from the sky a few minutes ago. I have no idea who they are nor where they came from. They are loose in the village somewhere. I request some ANBU keep an eye on them.”

“Let me guess a boy and girl.”

“How did you know?”

“It was a lucky guess. I have a feeling I’ll be seeing those two soon enough. I don’t think they mean any harm. I’ll think about your request. Your free to go.”

“Yes sir.”

As Asuma was walking he swore he saw those two running from a pissed looking Ino. Right when Tara ran past he grabbed her. I just hope Ino doesn’t kill the boy he thought with almost a grin. “Your coming with me.”

“Hey let go. Your hurting me. I said let go!”

The Hokage was surprised to see Asuma again so soon. He had to hide his grin as he saw a pissed looking girl being dragged in. “You may go Asuma.”

“I hope this is the last time I see you.” Asuma said while walking past.

“Jerk! Yeah well at least I don’t wear a diaper. I think we did you a favor with Ino-pig.” She said while crossing her arms in protest.

Asuma kept his cool was he walked out the door. I don’t even know what I got myself into he thought. Did I make a mistake somewhere?

The third almost started laughing, but compossed himself when she turned back around. “Little girl do you know who I am?”

Tara just looked at him. Little girl? You would think by now she would get used to be called little girl. Damn genes she thought with a sigh. “Yeah you’re the third hokage and I’m not a little girl. I’m 19.”

“Where you from?”

“Not from around here. Before you ask I don’t know how we got here.”

“That boy?”

“Yeah he’s my brother. He’s 13.”

The door coming open caused Tara to turn around. In walked a pissed looking Genma and a laughing Ryan. What did he do know she thought. Oh not the toothpick.

“Hokage here is a weird boy.”

“Oh come on Genma I’m not that bad. I only wanted to borrow your toothpick without returning it.”

Tara slapped her forehead. You idiot she thought while looking at Genma’s butt. Nice she thought and doze off to laa laa land. She wasn’t aware that she started blushing.

“Tara stop looking at Genma’s butt.”

Oh crap she thought while turning a darker shade of red. “ I wasn’t Ryan.”

“Don’t lie.”

“I’m not.” Tara said while looking at the ground to get away from Genma’s stare.

Genma turned back to look at the hokage. “Where did they come from?”

“I don’t know, but they aren’t from around here.”

“Well duh. What gave that away?” Ryan said sarcasticly.

Genma just shook his head as he walked out the door. All three noted this. The third sighed and wondered who was more troublesome Naruto or that boy Ryan.

“Do you two think you could behave yourselfs?”

Tara answered first. “Yes we can.” Then she thought no we can’t. Not while we’re here.

“Yes we can. Can we go now?”

After looking closely at the two he thought he’d be seeing them many more times. I seriously doubt they can behave. Well the girl might that is till guys come. I wonder how Kakashi would fare. “Alright you may..” they left before I finished he thought while laughing.

Ryan was determined to get that toothpick. I will get it he thought. “Tara let’s split up.”

“Alright, but lets walk around together first.”

“NO!” he yelled while runing off.

“Don’t do anything stupid!” such a pain in the ass she thought. He will do something stupid she thought with a sigh. I just hope I don’t.

Tara wasn’t really for sure what she wanted to do. Hmm who to look for first she thought with a glint in her eye. Ah Iruka should be easy to find. Kakashi you’ll be mine she thought. She snickered at the thought of unmasking him. I’ll find you later Kakashi she told herself while runing toward the ramen shop.

It took her a little bit to find the shop. When she arrived she was dissapointed to see Iruka not there. Where can he be? She waited ten more minutes.

He’s not coming she thought with a sad sigh. Guess I’ll get started looking for Kakashi sooner than I expected. She took off running not knowing where to start. While running around a corner she ran into someone. Damnit she thought what’s with me running into people.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean too. I guess I wasn’t paying attention.”

“It’s quite alright.”

Tara knew that voice. Very slowly she looked up. In front of her was Iruka. Omg it’s really him. He looks hot. What do I do now.? She couldn’t think. Her mind was screaming omg it’s him. Don’t just sit there kiss him.

Iruka was watching the girl in front of him. Why is she blushing? Who is she.

“Hi Iruka. Pleasant day isn’t it.” What am I doing?

“Yeah it is a nice day. Do I know you?” He was sure he didn’t.

Tara blushed a darker shade of red. “I’m Tara. No you don’t know me. I’m not keeping you from anything am I?” she hoped she wasn’t.

“No not really. I’m just going to meet Naruto for ramen. Care to join us?” For some reason Iruka wanted her to say yes. What is wrong with me?

“Iruka sensei there you are. Can we eat now?”

Tara started to laugh out loud. Oh this will be entertaining. “Yeah Iruka I’ll join you.” Well Kakashi I’ll find you at a later time. Oh crap I don’t know how to use chopsticks. Maybe he’ll feed me. That caused her to turn a darker shade of red.

Naruto finally noticed the girl. She sat on the other side of Iruka. Who is she. “Hey Iruka- sensei is that your girlfriend?”

Tara and Iruka looked at one another and blused. I probably look like a tomato thought Tara. Iruka was completely thrown off by Naruto’s question. What do I say. Think Iruka. Why won’t my brain work?
Chapter end notes: Tell me what you think.